New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » News » Site update - 2023.11.19
Site update - 2023.11.19
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-19 15:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The site has been updated.

• The 'Ambuscade' rewards page now reflects current in-game values, and shows stack prices/ratios.

• The 'Unity' rewards page now shows stacks, and gil/accolade.

• A couple of internal issues have been addressed.

As always, thanks for using the site.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-19 15:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Rates are still broken on those pages; it's part of a larger fix coming shortly.

Also, the Ambuscade stack prices are wrong.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-19 16:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

All the links on the unity tab are totally broken

https://www.ffxiah.com/item//harolds-ore < Linked / Broken
https://www.ffxiah.com/item/8974/harolds-ore < Correct

All the way top to bottom
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-19 16:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, thanks. I changed how I was handling the ID and missed a spot. Fixed for me locally - the change will go live when I push up another set of changes (specifically, the Dyn-Divergence rewards page)
[+]
 Odin.Stepchild
Server: Odin
user: Forg
By Odin.Stepchild 2023-11-19 19:51:06
Link | Quote | Reply

zone names on xNM page are still wrong, and have been for years. Are you able to correct that?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-20 09:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Stepchild said: »
zone names on xNM page are still wrong, and have been for years. Are you able to correct that?
Haha what the ***

Yeah I can fix that

kuroki said: »
probably a me problem, but the ambuscade item names wrap to the next line while some of the other columns have a lot of empty space. i assume its because of my laptop resolution 2560x1440.

Table column widths are based on the longest entries. It'll line break on a space if it's running out of room, though, which is why "Gil/Gallantry" is on one line and (stack) is on the second, for example.

None of those tables are going to look super pretty because they have so many columns, and specifically so many columns with long names. I went for clarity of information over style points.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2023-11-20 15:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Minor importance I guess, but user ranks are not working again. They resumed working a couple of months ago when I reported them to Scragg / you but they've been broken since a month and a half ago or so. Just in case you can please take a look :)
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-20 15:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
Minor importance I guess, but user ranks are not working again. They resumed working a couple of months ago when I reported them to Scragg / you but they've been broken since a month and a half ago or so. Just in case you can please take a look :)
Yeah, you aren't the first to report that; I've given Scragg the heads up, but the thing that's almost certainly responsible is beyond my access level to fix. Sorry about that.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2023-11-20 15:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Yeah, you aren't the first to report that; I've given Scragg the heads up, but the thing that's almost certainly responsible is beyond my access level to fix. Sorry about that.

No problem at all! Appreciate your hard work around here :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Leonof
Server: Bahamut
user: DethCody
By Bahamut.Leonof 2023-11-20 15:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a reason to include gallantry cost and gil per gallantry? I ask because its always the same number as hallmark cost and gil per hallmark, atleast for the stuff you sell.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-20 16:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonof said: »
is there a reason to include gallantry cost and gil per gallantry? I ask because its always the same number as hallmark cost and gil per hallmark
It wasn't always, and in fact there's at least three exceptions now, the 100-piece Dynamis currencies (since they can't be bought with Gallantry). They may change it again at some point?

Anyway, it's a fair question, but that's why I show both.
[+]
 Shiva.Devastation
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Devastation 2023-11-20 18:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If I saw this on his resume, 'FFXIAH', instant hire.
[+]
 Odin.Stepchild
Server: Odin
user: Forg
By Odin.Stepchild 2023-12-14 19:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Haha what the ***

Yeah I can fix that

Yay, thank you.

Another question. Less of a fix more of a feature request really. Given the age of the system I won't be upset if its a nope but..The power search. Have you ever tried to search for grips or shields? It's painful. I'd really love to just have "sub" "shield" and "grip" be an option where the site has "sub".

You can kinda pull off shield searches by making "def" in the help text part of your search and selecting the subslot, but its a work around and grips are just a massive pain. You can search for objects with "grip" or "strap" in the name and get some of them that way but if you just search sub slot you'll get a ton of 1 hand weapons filling up your search results of which only a limited number can display.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2023-12-15 09:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

On that note being able to search by crafting shield would be handy.

more of on the craft search page than item search though.