users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » shit server
shit server
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
By Zehira 2023-11-28 14:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Aladeus said: »
even if there's only 10 ppl on this server, i'm still finding the community

I got an exp invite instantly right after I logged in. RDM Power!
[+]
By Setsuko 2023-11-28 14:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy the unneeded convert nerf tho
[+]
By Zehira 2023-11-28 14:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Setsuko said: »

It's called custom content for that reason. If you got banned from or added to their shitlist then I am sorry, there is nothing I can do to help you. I hope you find the one that makes you happy.
 Kujata.Tenjo
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Tenjo
By Kujata.Tenjo 2023-11-28 16:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Setsuko 2023-11-28 18:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Tenjo said: »

The good ol' days of Eden. Theres a funny story behind that one. Once upon a time we had a ground king treaty in 2019. Once more people started camping, the treaty wasn't viable any more. When the first fafnir was camped between multiple linkshells, the zone couldn't handle all the packets and whatnot, which meant no one could tell where Fafnir was actually standing. We were flailed repeatedly despite our videos showing us standing in the right spot. Our LS kept receiving tells,"Its so and so LS! They're standing on the butt doing things!" The boys in the ls were getting pretty mad because we believed we were being mpk'd like 2005 all over again. They were yelling in discord to call for help. I just happened to be the person alive so I did it and got a lot of heat for it, as well as a stern warning from Godmode. Cue that photo. In time, players figured out the actual issue, as lag/zone freeze kept happening at kings. I believe it was Setzor who finally did some good work to fix the issue, and the later years on Eden were much smoother. Ironically, a lot of people who played back then didn't really stick around.
Zehira said: »

It's called custom content for that reason. If you got banned from or added to their shitlist then I am sorry, there is nothing I can do to help you. I hope you find the one that makes you happy.

There's nothing I need help with and I play elsewhere. Yes, I was banned because of staff pettiness. I do think players should know about the shadiness of horizon's staff before deciding where to play should they decide to try out a PS.
 Kujata.Tenjo
By Kujata.Tenjo 2023-11-28 19:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The good ol' days of Eden. Theres a funny story behind that one. Once upon a time we had a ground king treaty in 2019. Once more people started camping, the treaty wasn't viable any more. When the first fafnir was camped between multiple linkshells, the zone couldn't handle all the packets and whatnot, which meant no one could tell where Fafnir was actually standing. We were flailed repeatedly despite our videos showing us standing in the right spot. Our LS kept receiving tells,"Its so and so LS! They're standing on the butt doing things!" The boys in the ls were getting pretty mad because we believed we were being mpk'd like 2005 all over again. They were yelling in discord to call for help. I just happened to be the person alive so I did it and got a lot of heat for it, as well as a stern warning from Godmode. Cue that photo. In time, players figured out the actual issue, as lag/zone freeze kept happening at kings. I believe it was Setzor who finally did some good work to fix the issue, and the later years on Eden were much smoother. Ironically, a lot of people who played back then didn't really stick around.

the only funny story is you being banned on both eden and horizon
By Setsuko 2023-11-28 19:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

the only funny story is you being banned on both eden and horizon

Im not banned from Eden. Im pretty sure Amera has me logged at some HNM camp for dkp so he doesn't have to run around. Theres nothing left for most of us to do on Eden now. Good try, though. Take it back to 4chan where you guys seem to be incredibly obsessed with female players.
By Zehira 2023-11-28 19:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys seem to be incredibly obsessed with female players.

Put down crack pipe. It's like saying we were wrong for liking to play as Lara Croft. I am a lady designer since 2003 and I somehow still enjoy it. My character has always been a girl. No way I am gonna name mine "Waitihaveapenis" or something.
By Setsuko 2023-11-28 19:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys seem to be incredibly obsessed with female players.

Put down crack pipe. It's like saying we were wrong for liking to play as Lara Croft. I am a lady designer since 2003 and I somehow still enjoy it. My character has always been a girl. No way I am gonna name mine "Waitihaveapenis" or something.

Unless you've posted on 4chan in the past year about the color of my cooter hair or about any of the other girls streaming private servers, it wasn't a comment directed at you lol
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2023-11-28 19:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

There's nothing I need help with and I play elsewhere. Yes, I was banned because of staff pettiness. I do think players should know about the shadiness of horizon's staff before deciding where to play should they decide to try out a PS.

On the plus side, this is a very accurate representation of 75 era HNMLS community.
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2023-11-28 22:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

imagine there being drama over this ***all over again lol.
[+]
By Zehira 2023-11-29 00:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all good. However, this subforum is for discussing HorizonXI. I know it probably won't stop arguing over which private server they should play on just because it's a very popular server, but if you want to welcome anyone to your favorite private server, there are two other subforums.
By Setsuko 2023-11-29 06:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all good. However, this subforum is for discussing HorizonXI. I know it probably won't stop arguing over which private server they should play on just because it's a very popular server, but if you want to welcome anyone to your favorite private server, there are two other subforums.

Im confused. Do you think that describing my horizon experience and warning players about the staff shadiness is somehow off topic? I only brought up Eden earlier because a troll brought up a four year old photo with no context. I provided such context.
By Zehira 2023-11-29 11:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Im confused. Do you think that describing my horizon experience and warning players about the staff shadiness is somehow off topic? I only brought up Eden earlier because a troll brought up a four year old photo with no context. I provided such context.

I didn't find that photo funny I don't care but I am not here to make a trash talk about Horizon's staff.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-11-29 11:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause you'll get banned lmaooooooooooooo

If this isnt you, the Horizon dev's would move mountains, part the seas, start WW3, just to find out who you are and have you banned.
[+]
 Kujata.Tenjo
By Kujata.Tenjo 2023-11-29 12:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Im not banned from Eden. Im pretty sure Amera has me logged at some HNM camp for dkp so he doesn't have to run around. Theres nothing left for most of us to do on Eden now. Good try, though. Take it back to 4chan where you guys seem to be incredibly obsessed with female players.

post a screenshot of you logged into your Eden account
By Dodik 2023-11-29 13:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

How's the weather over at Kujata dude.

Must be pretty stormy, given it has not existed since 2008.
[+]
By Setsuko 2023-11-29 22:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh noes some anonymous poster on the internet doesn't believe me. Bro get over it. Setsutaru is yet another SD hnm mule as are most dead accounts on eden.
 Kujata.Tenjo
By Kujata.Tenjo 2023-11-30 07:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh noes some anonymous poster on the internet doesn't believe me. Bro get over it. Setsutaru is yet another SD hnm mule as are most dead accounts on eden.

you mean you don't have access to it?
By Setsuko 2023-11-30 10:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

you mean you don't have access to it?

Why so obsessed? The only way I could be banned from Eden would be Juul abusing her GM powers as she does on Horizon. I assume you are one of her many followers who has fallen for her manipulation. My account is an SD mule. The end. I gave it to Ameraphise because he didn't want to run around to every hnm, as I stated.

Ameraphise dmg meters

Edenxi.com/tools/player/Setsutaru
Literally has AH sales from yesterday.

I dont know what you are trying to prove other than you are obsessed with me or trying to put me down. Sweetie I've dealt with internet bullies for a while. You should find something better to do.
 Kujata.Tenjo
By Kujata.Tenjo 2023-11-30 10:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

so you can't login, got it
By Setsuko 2023-11-30 10:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

so you can't login, got it

You're just showing how sad you are right now. How can it be banned when there are sales from yesterday? It's literally online right now.
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-11-30 10:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wondering when this thread would finally devolve from "pointless but mildly amusing" to "pointless, but now with harassment"

Also, an account old enough to drive, but has never posted until Horizon showed up? That's a new one!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11