users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Spicyryan is a GM
Spicyryan is a GM
By Mattelot 2022-08-11 12:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

GetHelpNerd said: »
Valefor.Godsblackarm said: »
i have no idea why anyone gives spicy attention.

narcissistic radicalized nobody who's claim to fame is getting autistically mad enough at the old wiki to maintain a new wiki. who the *** gets mad at a wiki?

in reality given your anonymity you're probably one of his mindless shills trying to give him the attention he doesn't deserve

Sounds to me like you don't know the guy and make a whole lot of radicalized assumptions there pal
unfortunately anyone involved in the games community at all "knows the guy". the absolute moron has been banned off every platform including this one, the only ones he stays unbanned on are his own (BG and various discords).

the day sonomaa realizes he isn't worth the ad revenue he's likely gone from BG as well. god can only hope that time comes soon, i'm pretty sure the dude has thrown a fit and rage quit BG 5 or 6 times.

so *** cringe. seriously just let the guy fade into obscurity

On one hand, he was the the most resourceful person in regards to Blu. One the other hand, BG forums are as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
[+]
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 12:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Mattelot said: »
On one hand, he was the the most resourceful person in regards to Blu. One the other hand, BG forums are as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
So is BLU.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Frod 2022-08-11 12:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Like a Pot and kettle arguing over different shades of black.
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 12:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »

Like a Pot and kettle arguing over different shades of black.
Said Musou.
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2022-08-11 13:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

MasterAtArms said: »
So is BLU.

Ooof.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Server: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2022-08-11 13:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

All jokes aside..

Firstly, you blacklisted someone and then made the decision to engage with them anyway in emotes.

Secondly, blacklist doesn't load for the first 5 seconds or so of zoning in.

And even when it does, blacklist can glitch and skip over names, therefore letting messages from players you you've blacklisted get through. I know this is from personal experience.

But hey, continue on. Have a good one folx.
By Starbucks 2022-08-11 13:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard Spicyryan reproduced with his half sister

I also got banned from Allakhazam (on purpose), Killing Ifrit (on purpose), and BG (purposely rode the edge of being permabanned but it took a while), and FFXIAH once in 2011 (hardest to get banned from, I really had to try).
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 13:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
All jokes aside..

Firstly, you blacklisted someone and then made the decision to engage with them anyway in emotes.

And even when it does, blacklist can glitch and skip over names, therefore letting messages from players you you've blacklisted get through. I know this is from personal experience.

As previously stated, I had not just zoned, and I highly doubt my blacklist is glitching like that with all of 23/300 names on it.
Also who cares if I "engaged with him"? Blacklist should keep those players from rendering. Until they do, I'll slap him whenever I see him because he's a piece of ***. And now we know he's 5-0. ACAB. *** that guy.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-11 13:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

This calls for a change.org petition.

I'll sign for you, OP. He must be stopped.
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2022-08-11 13:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea why anyone gives spicy attention.

Ask yourself why you made this post. Because that's your answer. You could have very well just not responded... but you did, thus adding attention to another thread about Spicy.

Honestly just so much pretense here. Because it's all the people who hate spicy and think he shouldn't get attention, that give him attention. He's very easily ignored... But then, people like yourself who view yourselves as superior to him get a stick up your *** that he gets more attention than you do, which you think he doesn't deserve. So then you turn around and try to tell everyone he's a loser and they shouldn't give him attention. Except that just triggers the streisand effect and ultimately begets him even more attention, negative or otherwise.

On top of that, the pretense is so thinly veiled that literally everyone reading your post will recognize the fact that you're jealous of his apparent fame/notoriety, which makes spicy less terrible by comparison and makes you even less relevant, increasing your jealousy... and OH LOOK A CIRCLE.

narcissistic radicalized nobody
And yet you know who he is. Lots of people do.

who's claim to fame is getting autistically mad enough at the old wiki to maintain a new wiki. who the *** gets mad at a wiki?

Spoken like a true neurotypical person. Now I don't know if Spicy is actually autistic... but I find it hilarious that people use 'autistic' as an insult. People with ADHD and Autism (hereby referred to as neurodivergent) are responsible for some of the most groundbreaking discoveries that allow you to live your sad little neurotypical life more comfortably than you would otherwise. Bill gates has ADHD. Newton, Einstein, and Darwin are all thought to have been on the autism spectrum.

That anger comes from passion and hyperfixation which also drives neurodivergents to create ***that you couldn't even dream of. Mind you, passion isn't limited to those who are neurodivergent, neurotypicals can have great amounts of passion as well...

But what's always funny is when passionless drones like yourself lash out at people with those passions, and apply the term "autistic" as some sort of insult, and treat it like some sort of negative. When in reality that passion you're ranting about has resulted in the entire FFXI community having a better source of information than the old wiki, and rather than highlighting any level of undeserved notoriety on spicy's part, you've only served to once again highlight your own jealousy.

in reality given your anonymity you're probably one of his mindless shills trying to give him the attention he doesn't deserve
In reality, this line only serves to exemplify your own jealousy and cognitive dissonance.
If you look at things objectively, its pretty easy to see why spicy has so much attention.
- He has a ***-ton of youtube videos.
- Wrote one of, if not the best job guide written for *any* job.
- One of the main contributors to the wiki that most players go to for game knowledge. His name is on the front page.
- He used to (dunno if he still does) run a linkshell that was involved with getting a lot of people geared.
- He's often causing or adding to *** and drama in /yell
- A bunch of people dont like him and cry about him to other players.
- He's actually good at the game.
All of those things combined are going to give someone a fair amount of attention. That much is blatantly obvious. So the fact that your brain can't cope with the notion that his fame/notoriety is earned, and instead you're coming up with the conspiracy theory that he has shills who make it their job to go around and increase his attention speaks volumes.

And don't get me wrong, Spicy can absolutely be a massive ***; I'd be surprised if anyone disputes that. Hell I've heard he's even more of a *** since the last time I talked to him some 5 years ago. But as much as people hate to admit, he does also develop useful tools for the community, and that has value. And that's why he gets so much attention.

If, like you, his only quality was just being a massive ***... nobody would care.

So I guess that's your answer.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-11 13:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
All jokes aside..

As previously stated, I had not just zoned, and I highly doubt my blacklist is glitching like that with all of 23/300 names on it.
Also who cares if I "engaged with him"? Blacklist should keep those players from rendering. Until they do, I'll slap him whenever I see him because he's a piece of ***. And now we know he's 5-0. ACAB. *** that guy.

Have you tried simply not being a baby back *** about it
[+]
By GetHelpNerd 2022-08-11 13:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

the amount of shills this moron has is absolutely astounding, probably because he linked this thread in 10 places.

rooks any chance at this getting locked and deleted?
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 13:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

IDK how this became focused on giving spicy attention, but odds are good that is his own doing. I didn't come here to feed his egodrama, but to finally explain why he still hasn't been banned, he's an employee.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-11 13:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

You made a whole *** thread about him in multiple places and bled out in yells about him, but you don't know how it turned into giving him attention??
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2022-08-11 13:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

the amount of shills this moron has is absolutely astounding, probably because he linked this thread in 10 places.

shitpost a bit harder, then it might happen.
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2022-08-11 13:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

IDK how this became focused on giving spicy attention, but odds are good that is his own doing. I didn't come here to feed his egodrama, but to finally explain why he still hasn't been banned, he's an employee.

Honestly it's your own doing. Any post about spicy is going to spiral. And he honestly does not have to do a damn thing about it.

So many people hate him that any time they see his name they come and flame him on mass.

Then a few people like myself who don't really have any feelings for spicy either way will still come to watch all the people who hate him jump around and fling ***like monkeys; and also point out the fact that if they all just shut the *** up, spicy wouldn't get 95% of the threads and attention he does.

But they just keep flinging ***and giving spicy more attention while wondering why spicy has so much attention. it's literally their fault, but realizing that would take like, 2 whole brain cells, and that's 3 more than they're working with.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-11 13:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I want what ever drugs you are on cause god dam they be good. Also ryan is as much a gm as i am looool the things people convince themselves of these days is insane i tell you
By Nariont 2022-08-11 13:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what happens when there's not much content added to the game
[+]
By MasterAtArms 2022-08-11 13:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
I want what ever drugs you are on cause god dam they be good. Also ryan is as much a gm as i am looool the things people convince themselves of these days is insane i tell you
IDK about a GM but you're definitely an equally astounding *** as spicy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2022-08-11 13:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard spicyryan runs so fast he can run around the world and hit himself in the back of the head
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2022-08-11 13:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's locked.
[+]