YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Fenrir.Jinxs
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Jinxs
By Fenrir.Jinxs 2022-07-28 11:37:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's so nice seeing the community come together.
[+]
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
Server: Leviathan
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2022-07-28 11:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Jinxs said: »
It's so nice seeing the community come together.

Me too!
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
Server: Asura
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-07-28 11:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

the committee has determined that the appropriate amount of bullying for this topic is 4 pages of bullying
[+]
 Bahamut.Aquatic
Server: Bahamut
user: hydro
By Bahamut.Aquatic 2022-07-28 11:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aquatiq said: »
the committee has determined that the appropriate amount of bullying for this topic is 4 pages of bullying

Stop copying me.

[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-07-28 12:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aquatic said: »

Stop copying me.

i'll get right on that
[+]
 Bahamut.Aquatic
user: hydro
By Bahamut.Aquatic 2022-07-28 12:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aquatic said: »

Stop copying me.

i'll get right on that

Well done good sir... Well done... LMFAO
[+]
By Draylo 2022-07-28 12:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I found it a little funny tbh, altho the poster is another one of those jaded XI players that only hangs around to hate on the game. Can't ever be in short supply of those.
[+]
 Valefor.Godsblackarm
Server: Valefor
user: Serj
By Valefor.Godsblackarm 2022-07-28 13:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I, as someone who approaches new information critically, rationally, and empirically, need to breathe out my soul against Tarage for making us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely materialistic. Let me begin by saying that his quisquilious snow jobs can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance. A word to the wise: Tarage contends that the peak of fashion is to reward mediocrity. As you can no doubt determine from comments like that, facts and Tarage are like oil and water. I have a T-shirt emblazoned with the following inscription: Tarage’s squadristi are the worst that humanity has to offer. I like to wear that T-shirt to make a point about how I have a number of sound ideas for how to champion the force of goodness against the greed of unpatriotic, raucous finks. To preserve operational effectiveness I cannot at this time discuss my protocols, investigative methods, or tools, but I can say that Tarage seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his partners in crime, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What’s next? Disparaging and ridiculing our traditional heroes and role models? I can say only that Tarage is convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of incendiarism. I proclaim that if he held a rally in support of incendiarism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that if I want to throw in the towel, that should be my prerogative. I undeniably don’t need Tarage forcing me to.

If you agree, read on. It’s a well-known fact that Tarage has gone totally doolally. It’s an equally well-known fact that Tarage has managed to elude any direct ties to specific acts of negligence—no small feat considering his history. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that I call upon Tarage to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to pander to our worst fears. Is his head really buried too deep in the sand to know that in his subordinates, we can recognize the symptoms of decay of a slowly rotting world? Alas, that’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. To figure it out one must start by observing that many people are wondering, Just how sticky-fingered can Tarage get? I wish people would stop asking that question; Tarage is apparently taking it as a challenge. Perhaps that’s because he has been telling others to shun fanaticism while he practices it himself. In my opinion, this brings hypocrisy to dizzying heights and proves that Tarage exhibits a lack of humility, a lack of concern about what other people think.

Tarage can write anything he wants about how things would be different were we to give into his demands and let him close off discussion of opposing viewpoints, but he, with his craftiness and dissolute hot takes, will entirely control our country’s exuberant riches sooner than you think. He will then use those riches to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion. The moral of this story is that you should think of this letter as a clarion call for us to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. Hence and therefore, Tarage has repeatedly indicated a desire to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively anti-democratic. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Tarage’s apple-polishers so frequently attribute to Tarage? The intolerant blathering of an antihumanist storyteller is more like it. In fact, I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case indicate that if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about Tarage’s sneaky, irrational treacheries and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I’d rather spend some time discussing how we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Tarage and his attendants or we promote a more enriching, inclusive, and equitable community for all members. While I don’t expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that the key to Tarage’s soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, I despise everything about Tarage. I despise Tarage’s attempts to retain an institution which, twist and turn as you like, is and remains a disgrace to humanity. I despise how he insists that shambolic, wayward New Age primates and carnaptious gauleiters should rule this country. Most of all, I despise his complete obliviousness to the fact that he believes that he defends the real needs of the working class. That’s just wrong. He further believes that metanarratives are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Wrong again! I’d like to end this letter with a request that you join me in moving ahead with a process that serves the interests of our country and all its citizens. Your diligence in this matter will benefit us all, including our families and children.

PS: Hi Rooks, hope you're doing well
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-07-28 13:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Godsblackarm said: »
doolally

Yay, a new favorite word. Useful thread was useful.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2022-07-28 13:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Idiot Boy said: »
Asura.Jyubeii said: »
likes > ah points
hey those at least update.
:(

We only insult the ones we love <3
Lies
[+]
By Tokimemofan 2022-07-28 17:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I need popcorn and clowns
[+]
By Rips 2022-07-28 21:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

My god. We are so bored.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mhysa
user: Nathoo
By Bahamut.Mhysa 2022-07-28 21:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Clown Avatar person should change their FFXIAH bio to “Here to not be productive” :)
[+]
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2022-07-28 22:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I, as someone who approaches new information critically, rationally, and empirically, need to breathe out my soul against Tarage for making us less united, less moral, less sensitive, less engaged, and more perversely materialistic. Let me begin by saying that his quisquilious snow jobs can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance. A word to the wise: Tarage contends that the peak of fashion is to reward mediocrity. As you can no doubt determine from comments like that, facts and Tarage are like oil and water. I have a T-shirt emblazoned with the following inscription: Tarage’s squadristi are the worst that humanity has to offer. I like to wear that T-shirt to make a point about how I have a number of sound ideas for how to champion the force of goodness against the greed of unpatriotic, raucous finks. To preserve operational effectiveness I cannot at this time discuss my protocols, investigative methods, or tools, but I can say that Tarage seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his partners in crime, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What’s next? Disparaging and ridiculing our traditional heroes and role models? I can say only that Tarage is convinced that people everywhere have a deeply held love of incendiarism. I proclaim that if he held a rally in support of incendiarism, no more than two people would show up—one if you exclude the local street vendor who just happens to be peddling his wares in the vicinity. The reason, obviously, is that if I want to throw in the towel, that should be my prerogative. I undeniably don’t need Tarage forcing me to.

If you agree, read on. It’s a well-known fact that Tarage has gone totally doolally. It’s an equally well-known fact that Tarage has managed to elude any direct ties to specific acts of negligence—no small feat considering his history. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that I call upon Tarage to stop his oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon him to be a man of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon him to forgo his desire to pander to our worst fears. Is his head really buried too deep in the sand to know that in his subordinates, we can recognize the symptoms of decay of a slowly rotting world? Alas, that’s a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. To figure it out one must start by observing that many people are wondering, Just how sticky-fingered can Tarage get? I wish people would stop asking that question; Tarage is apparently taking it as a challenge. Perhaps that’s because he has been telling others to shun fanaticism while he practices it himself. In my opinion, this brings hypocrisy to dizzying heights and proves that Tarage exhibits a lack of humility, a lack of concern about what other people think.

Tarage can write anything he wants about how things would be different were we to give into his demands and let him close off discussion of opposing viewpoints, but he, with his craftiness and dissolute hot takes, will entirely control our country’s exuberant riches sooner than you think. He will then use those riches to establish tacit boundaries and ground rules for the permissible spectrum of opinion. The moral of this story is that you should think of this letter as a clarion call for us to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. Hence and therefore, Tarage has repeatedly indicated a desire to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively anti-democratic. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that Tarage’s apple-polishers so frequently attribute to Tarage? The intolerant blathering of an antihumanist storyteller is more like it. In fact, I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case indicate that if I chose to do so I could write exclusively about Tarage’s sneaky, irrational treacheries and never be lacking for material. Nonetheless, I’d rather spend some time discussing how we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Tarage and his attendants or we promote a more enriching, inclusive, and equitable community for all members. While I don’t expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that the key to Tarage’s soul is his longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. He dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, I despise everything about Tarage. I despise Tarage’s attempts to retain an institution which, twist and turn as you like, is and remains a disgrace to humanity. I despise how he insists that shambolic, wayward New Age primates and carnaptious gauleiters should rule this country. Most of all, I despise his complete obliviousness to the fact that he believes that he defends the real needs of the working class. That’s just wrong. He further believes that metanarratives are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Wrong again! I’d like to end this letter with a request that you join me in moving ahead with a process that serves the interests of our country and all its citizens. Your diligence in this matter will benefit us all, including our families and children.

[+]
 Cerberus.Dekar
Server: Cerberus
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2022-07-28 23:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think he's ever liked one of my posts...
[+]
By Tanag 2022-07-28 23:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leave clown baby alone!
[+]
 Bahamut.Galakar
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2022-07-29 02:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-07-29 02:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Galakar said: »

[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-07-29 04:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

"Oh Noes! My likes don't mean anything if EVERYONE gets likes! What will I do!??"

Excuse me... like-flation is a serious issue..
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-07-29 04:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it a player warning thread if you dox... yourself?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-07-29 04:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like you're hot on his heels.
[+]
By Bongarippa 2022-07-29 08:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's this serial liker? I'm not seeing any clown avatars on any posts in this thread. Job well done Tarage. You scared him in to hiding.
[+]
 Shiva.Humpo
Server: Shiva
user: Humpo
By Shiva.Humpo 2022-07-29 11:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said: »

I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned that someone else knows or remembers that video exists
[+]
By DatGoose 2022-07-29 12:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Negan 2022-07-29 12:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]