1-99 In 2 Hours Without A Dual Box Cleave.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » 1-99 in 2 hours without a dual box cleave.
1-99 in 2 hours without a dual box cleave.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2022-07-16 08:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Since we have the EXP campaign going on I figured I'd post this path I've been using to get some jobs to 99 quick with zero gear equipped. Though I usually bring a LVL 1 weapon just to be able to swing for whatever skill ups I can get.

First hour takes you all the way to 80. Trusts used are Valaineral, Tenzen, Semih Lafihna, Shanttoto II, and King of Hearts. AAEV works pretty well over 40, but Uriel Blade pretty nice on Valaineral, also atm on the fence between Zeid II and Tenzen. But for now this set up is working really well so I'm holding to it.

LVL 1-10 -
Walk form Bastok Mines to Bastok Markets. Every time you engage a mob Val will open the fight with a Uriel Blade one-shotting that monster and anything else within range.

10-23 -
Survival Guide to Konschat Highlands, zone to Valkurm Dunes and walk to the outpost, killing stuff a long the way.

23-30/31 -
Survival Guide to Qufim Island and kill stuff around the tower until about 30/31.

30/31 - 42 -
Survival Guide to Crawlers' Nest and kill your way to the big circle drop. Kill the lizard there and whatever crawlers you see in the tunnel ends.

Here is goes really fast since trusts seem to get some really nice stat boosts in Escha. They never run out of MP no matter how "hairy" things get. and Val can Uriel Blade tank like 4-5 mobs or probably even more without even breaking a sweat so need to worry about linking anything. Don't even need to refresh the trusts more than when you change camps. Since they get the stat boost they can hold a constant chain all the way until you change camps.

43 -54 -

Eschan Worms/leeches at the start

53/54 - 63-64 -

coeurl camp at 2 is really compact and really nice for fast pulling.

64-73 -

Skeletons/corses/birds north of 4.

73-80 -

Snapweed/Bees/Goobues South of 4.

After this it gets a little slower since Escha - Zitah does have any EXP mobs past 80. After goobue camp the next mobs are 107-110. Techincally the trusts can handle them fine without even coming close to dying, but their DPS on them drops significantly since the level jumps a lot higher.

80-86 -

Orihalcumshells in Mount Zhayolm, Use the HP and use a mount to go north.

86-90 - Duriumshells in Vunkerl S. Use the Survival Guide and walk around to H-7. This one is a bit of a walk, but really nice since they are so packed together. Really nice for killing multiples with Uriel Blade.

90-99

Back to Escha - Zitah. Go to the 107 eft camp. By the time you hit 90 the trusts can handle them decently enough, and like before since they get super buffed in Escha it make it pretty brainless.

This is actually without EXP Rings. So if you have Eschad Ring and Caliber Rings you can speed it up even more.

Happy campaign EXP'ing!
[+]
 Siren.Dekoda
Server: Siren
user: Dekoda
By Siren.Dekoda 2022-07-16 10:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What mobs were you killing in Bastok Markets?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2022-07-16 10:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dekoda said: »

I don't mean actually inside Bastok Markets. I mean in South Gustaberg. From the Bastok Mines zone to the Bastok Markets zone.
By Pantafernando 2022-07-16 11:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Dekoda said: »

Galkans i guess
[+]
By Bazing 2022-07-16 12:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Fantastic_EXPs_and_Where_to_Find_Them
[+]
By ithorien 2022-07-19 13:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Really have to disagree with the efficiency of rolling into Escha at 90; accuracy of trusts is tragic, and the mobs being mostly 109 means they're 19 levels over. For reference, my trusts have been boosted through CP quests.

Much more efficient to spam mandies in Adoulin per BG guide. There's zero chance at the two hour timer with the mobs suggested above considering the "naked"-no gear claim on top of all other variables.
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-07-19 13:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

ithorien said: »
There's zero chance at the two hour timer with the mobs suggested above considering the "naked" claim on top.

I would love to see this streamed for confirmation. Even with current exp campaign, rotating Echad Rings out of D-box, and hitting solid camps with no competition, this seems "sus" as the kids say.

Also, this won't happen without Shantotto II, a few other great trusts, several Rhapsody Key Items for exp boosts, all level caps done already, all related homepoints and survival guides unlocked, and getting lucky to not have competition at the camps you go to. Also you would likely need to have capped your current job's weapon on another job (capping polarm on WAR to not need to skill on DRG for example) so you would be contributing to the DPS and not just a warm body telling your trusts what to smack.

I'm not saying it's 100% impossible, but it seems like all the stars would need to line up and you would need a very good run to get 1-99 in 120 minutes.
By ithorien 2022-07-19 14:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
There's zero chance at the two hour timer with the mobs suggested above considering the "naked" claim on top.

I would love to see this streamed for confirmation. Even with current exp campaign, rotating Echad Rings out of D-box, and hitting solid camps with no competition, this seems "sus" as the kids say.

Also, this won't happen without Shantotto II, a few other great trusts, several Rhapsody Key Items for exp boosts, all level caps done already, all related homepoints and survival guides unlocked, and getting lucky to not have competition at the camps you go to. Also you would likely need to have capped your current job's weapon on another job (capping polarm on WAR to not need to skill on DRG for example) so you would be contributing to the DPS and not just a warm body telling your trusts what to smack.

I'm not saying it's 100% impossible, but it seems like all the stars would need to line up and you would need a very good run to get 1-99 in 120 minutes.

Agreed, hence my skepticism and call out for sure. I have a good amount of bonuses/etc., but other factors absolutely tied to and made this impossible of a goal.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2022-07-19 14:28:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If you stop the clock while changing camps maybe?
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2022-07-19 14:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If you kill enough dragons you can get like 200+ acc in escha. It's possible with lv90

However, I don't know. Your exp is capped before lv99 so it's not that fast without a lot of ring bonuses. I think it's capped at 2-3k per kill or something.

You can try to milk it with the cor and moogle trusts for more exp but you seriously need to be a cor to take full advantage of it.
 Bahamut.Dajjal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dajjal 2022-07-19 14:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Pics or it didn't happen. Without footage its fiction.
VIP
By Lili 2022-07-19 14:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

This is possible on a main character with a lot of stuff done already: capped skills, capped vorseals, rov bonuses, etc. Outside of that, not really.
By angermfmade 2022-07-19 17:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I started at 58, the camps were good, the trusts were good i was distracted with the baby but i wanna say it took 2 hours from there.. this character had capped skills from other 99s. Shantoto2 tenzen and zeid2 make a mess pretty fast. Im back for login points campaign so i dont have access to my entire team. Id say this guiide is good for lvling solo, even if you hafta stop for g quests to level a mule for darkmatter campaigns. Soo thanks!!
By Tokimemofan 2022-07-19 17:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Really have to disagree with the efficiency of rolling into Escha at 90; accuracy of trusts is tragic, and the mobs being mostly 109 means they're 19 levels over. For reference, my trusts have been boosted through CP quests.

Much more efficient to spam mandies in Adoulin per BG guide. There's zero chance at the two hour timer with the mobs suggested above considering the "naked"-no gear claim on top of all other variables.
It makes perfect sense to do so if you have enough vorseals
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-07-19 19:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/57u6u6/planning_speedrun_to_level_99/

I don't do this personally, but I did learn some neat things from the read. It would take me several days to get a level 1 to 99 for Dark Matter or just as a character to mess around with. I think it is worth a share here.
 Sylph.Ketsui
Server: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-07-22 03:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Maat would like to talk to you. 10 times, actually.
[+]
By kishr 2022-07-22 03:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like it's counting only 'actual battle time'.
Traveling to camps and doing Maat is a few hours minimum.

This on a character with already a 99, RoV/Maat, survival books/homepoints already acquired?