Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Odyssey Static LFM
Odyssey Static LFM
By Elikins 2022-06-20 12:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi everyone, we are an established group with lots of experience with Odyssey, we have completed upto V15 Bumba, and all NMs V20 Atonement 1 and 2. We took a break due to IRL stuff for a brief period, but now a couple of the core members want to stop doing end game events so I am on the lookout for 2/3 new members to down the V20 T3/4 Nms.

So what we need is a REMA Bard - Ideally with all weapons/ Instruments, that can also DPS, that also has possibly other support jobs incase we need to mix it up abit.

A healer who has geared all 3 healing jobs, but preferably 1 with a Yagrush or 1 in the works. This is probably the most important role we need replaced currently.

Lastly a strong DPS who has a wide array of jobs geared , preferably with REMA weapons and gearsets to fill the last slot, a bonus for this role would be having a decently geared Geo also. Experience in Odyssey definitely is a plus.

We are based primarily in the UK, we plan on doing Ody 2-3 times a week, couple of double seg farm days with the NMs after. Event times would probably be around 10pm BST. I know this is very specific but this is what has brought us success with the current group, so I am looking to continue with what I know works. Thanks for taking the time to read.