Forum » FFXI » Odyssey » Odyssey segment farm and RP group looking for 6th
Odyssey segment farm and RP group looking for 6th
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-03-18 11:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems this is the norm these days, but an Ody group on Bahamut is seeking a 6th member for segments and RP farms. We are currently farming Sheol C and considering B for hides, as well as farming RP on V15 Bumba > Ngai > Henwen\Giglerum. We are currently doing 2/3 wins for the RP farm. We're running on Monday, Wednesday for double segment farms and Sunday for 1-2 RP sessions. Our current start time is 5PM pacific for segment days and 9am Pacific for RP farm days, but we can adjust as needed to fit your schedule.

The person we just lost had access to 18 well geared jobs, so there are some large shoes to fill. They were doing DD for segments and DRG, DNC, and MNK for RP. We really could use someone with access to geo, BRD, sch, run, and BLM but I can do my best to fit anyone in as long as you have multiple jobs to choose from.

Thanks!

Edit: forgot to mention that we're also doing V20 clears as well.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-04-20 10:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey peeps. Our group is looking for a 6th to fill in for someone that is getting ready to take on greater RL commitments. We have several members with a lot of job choices so we're pretty open. We've been running three days a week, and are working towards all V20 clears. So far we've cleared all AT1 and Henwen, and are just getting started on the rest of the AT2s. Our current RP rotation is Bumba > Ngai > Henwen, but that might be changed soon.

Although I am open to most jobs, it would be nice to have someone with RDM and BRD since I'm the only BRD currently.

Send me a DM here or in game.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-04-29 13:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Still progressing through the V20 clears and need full time 6th to join us. We've been chugging along with fill-ins but it would be nice to find a 6th for the AT3 V20 grind. Could use someone with a nice variety of well geared jobs. Hit me up here or in game.

Server Bahamut.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [53 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-06-21 23:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We are losing a 6th to a server transfer and could use another body for our group. We've completed AT1&2 V20 and have completed Kalunga V20. We are currently working on Xevioso and will move on to Ngai > Mboze > Arebati > Ongo. We're currently running 3 days a week; Sunday at 9AM Pacific, Monday and Wednesday 5PM Pacific although we might move Monday to Thursday pending an at work schedule change for me in July. This day change might also include a time change from 5 Pacific to 6 Pacific. We've been doing Bumba > Ngai > Gigelorum on Sunday and Xevioso > Gogmagog > Sgili on Monday and Wednesday. We tend to mix up segment runs with a CJ method and a straight DD method.

We really could use someone with several well geared jobs ready for V20s, but in particular we could use another Geo, Brd, Run, Whm or Sch, and a Pup.

Send me a DM if interested. Discord and pleasant demeanor are a must. Thanks!
[+]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-06-22 10:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I wrote this before bed last night and feel I should clarify something. When I mentioned "completing" something in the post above, I mean that we cleared V20. We are still working on RP for everything we've cleared. Our goal is to get through the V20s so we can focus on RP. We still have a long RP road ahead.

Also, for full disclosure, we've had a handful of really bad segment runs that involved people we added from shouts, but overall we're a 10k+ capable group. Seems like random that don't join us on discord are our weakness.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-08-11 10:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We keep losing a 6th and need another fresh body for AT3 clears and RP farming. The last guy that joined us just up and left without notice, so I'm assuming we weren't cool enough for him. Anyway, all the above applies still. Would be wonderful to have someone with WHM and BRD available but I'm open to discussion. Looking for chill folks who want to be miserable on the AT3 V20 grind with us.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2022-08-13 17:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I'll be shouting for pick up members. We run on Monday and Wednesday at around 530 Pacific and Sunday morning at 9am Pacific.

Don't make me move back to Levi and bug the Ambush bros!
[+]
 Leviathan.Boposhopo
Server: Leviathan
user: Boposhopo
By Leviathan.Boposhopo 2022-08-13 17:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jedigamer said: »
Guess I'll be shouting for pick up members. We run on Monday and Wednesday at around 530 Pacific and Sunday morning at 9am Pacific.

It wasn't my fault this time I swear
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-08-13 17:29:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Boposhopo said: »
Bahamut.Jedigamer said: »

It wasn't my fault this time I swear

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [178 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2023-02-07 17:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

We lost\are losing one of our prime members of this static and could use a 6th for RP farming and segment farms. Our current schedule is Sunday morning at 9AM, and Monday\Wednesday at 5:30PM Pacific. I am open to having a discussion about times but we currently don't have a lot of flexibility. Our current triple is Kalunga > Mboze > Arebati V19. We are currently done with Ongo and Bumba RP for the time being. We have two V20 clears left to get (Ongo and Xevioso) and although we cleared V20 Bumba, we do not currently have access to it until we finish the other two V20's. We capped our Nyame at R25, and most of us capped Agwu at R20. We probably have about a dozen Kalungas and Mboze fights left before we consider switching to Ngai and Xevioso for RP.

What we're looking for: Someone with some heavy hitting DD's and a few support type jobs would be nice. RNG, SAM, WAR, RDM, WHM, SMN, BLM etc are all jobs we could use. Hit me up here or in-game to discuss.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2023-02-08 10:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.