Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Alchemy » Making gil in 2022
Making gil in 2022
By Annikkia 2022-02-20 16:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I returned at the game for a little break and i seen i have alchemy capped so my question is... How can i make some gil now? I know that i need shield but i need gil for make it do... Can i get some beneffit of my craft while i doing the shield? Some advices?
 Asura.Bootus
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sgtsalt
By Asura.Bootus 2022-02-20 17:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

While you CAN make money on Alchemy without the shield, it's much less efficient than farming items & currency that people need. Unfortunately, unless you're cooking crafting isn't really worth the time unless you can afford to make a shield. At least, that's the commonly accepted belief.
By Chimerawizard 2022-02-20 17:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[checks server] asura... nope, nothing is profitable.
Farm content for gil mostly, ambu, vagary, omen, dynaD, a.m.a.n. trove, voidwatch, etc. Just spend time doing stuff and you'll make gil.
By Shichishito 2022-02-20 18:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bootus said: »
unless you're cooking crafting isn't really worth the time unless you can afford to make a shield. At least, that's the commonly accepted belief.
i don't think common perception is cooking nets you better profits than farming currencies.
 Valefor.Worlace
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Worlace
By Valefor.Worlace 2022-02-20 18:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There are a lot of ways to make Gil with alchemy, without a shield. The first one that comes to mind is Living Keys. It’s not sexy, but it adds ups