Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Logout vs. shutdown
Logout vs. shutdown
By cheyrn 2021-06-15 10:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

When I logout, it exits playonline. So, I can't switch characters without logging in again.

I don't remember this happening before. Is there a way to switch characters without logging out?
By cheyrn 2021-06-15 11:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It still shutdown. I'm not sure if I'm running that correctly, though. I ran config unload and it says unload is set to .
VIP
By Lili 2021-06-15 12:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

1) the command is //unload config, not //config unload
2) config plugin is related to a crash issue, yours doesn't seem to be that
3) there's a setting ingame that lets you choose what to do when you logout - if go back to pol or go back to character selection screen. Go check that one.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-06-15 12:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

cheyrn said: »
When I logout, it exits playonline. So, I can't switch characters without logging in again.

I don't remember this happening before. Is there a way to switch characters without logging out?

Are you using an older version of Xicamera? That addon has that bug, and was one of the reasons why I stopped using it. They may have fixed it with a later version, though.
 Bahamut.Newzarb
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: newzarb
By Bahamut.Newzarb 2021-06-15 12:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having the same issue, it seems unloading the config plugin is indeed a workaround.
By cheyrn 2021-06-15 13:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah. Ok. Yes //unload config or /console unload config, and then /logout, returns to the character list. Thanks!