users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » ISO Scout's Bolts
ISO Scout's Bolts
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-06-07 14:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a big deal, but wanted to let anyone with a smithing shield know there IS a market for Scout's Bolts now and then. If you are able and willing to make a stack or two, feel free to PM me in game, or just list on the AH.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2021-06-07 15:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't it like 4-5 mil a stack? I think it's better to just contract a craftsman to make it by sending him the materials if you know one.

Man, that's some hefty amount of ammo even for Rng
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-06-07 15:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Andret said: »
Isn't it like 4-5 mil a stack? I think it's better to just contract a craftsman to make it by sending him the materials if you know one.

Man, that's some hefty amount of ammo even for Rng

I use it in very limited scenarios- its not my primary ammo choice for crossbow. But it sure is nice to have some on me as an option for moments like a Dyna-D PLD NM popping Invincible.

In terms of cost- I don't mind paying for rarity and to reward someone for building the shield all the way to the final form. Thankfully, SE changed the math on the synth so that a NQ results in a full stack of ammo, meaning the cost isn't nearly as bad as it was upon release. I would reach out to someone with the tools necessary to make them, if I knew of anyone directly.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hubie
user: Hubie
By Leviathan.Hubie 2021-06-20 05:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Me