Help With Locating Voidwatch NM Spawn Location

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » Help with locating Voidwatch NM spawn location
Help with locating Voidwatch NM spawn location
By Slowforever 2021-06-03 11:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I am having a lot of issues with finding the spawn for the VWNM in Quicksand caves. On ffxiwiki it says map 3 but map 3 is only listed with an entrance from eastern altepa desert. So when I finally made it there (through map and 2 then exit to the desert) it was blocked by a ledge. But then I thought why not use the cloister warp so I did and I was able to zone out there but I dont have access to map 3. Help is so much appreciated. This has been 2 hours of my time. I have tried unity warp, skcnm warp and survival guide.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-03 12:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

To get to that one specifically, it's western.

The Green Triangle
By Slowforever 2021-06-03 12:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Found it
By Slowforever 2021-06-03 15:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question for you guys if you still have eyes on this thread. While progressing through the cities of Voidwatch I was able to do each nm once and progress to the next stage. But here in Zilart I did all VWNM's and when I spoke with the npc he did not give me abyssite upgrades, was that a campaign of some short when I did cities? It was over a year ago and I only did them because of wings.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-06-03 15:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

There's mini quests in between you have to view. You have to go back to rabao after those 3 and back to kazham after those 3 then back to norg.
By Slowforever 2021-06-03 15:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

ah so the cutscene allows for me to get credit for the kill. I was hoping it wasn't a proc system. Thank you. Guess I'm going back to kill them.