Potentially Looking For Consistent Latenight Group

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Potentially looking for consistent latenight group
Potentially looking for consistent latenight group
 Phoenix.Sonoske
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Sonoske
By Phoenix.Sonoske 2021-04-01 18:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Just feeling out the waters to see if there's other english speaking players that play around 3am est to around 8 or 9 am est.
Returning player trying out alot of content that I missed but slowly reaching walls with myself friend and my mediocre whm alt. So just curious if there's anyone else that plays during this time frame that might be interested in some mid to high tier esha fights, omen boss fights ect. Unfortunately due to work I'm unable to run with all the English shells on the server for endgame.

Edit: If interested please respond on here, I tend to AFK for work and sleep so I don't have to log two accounts in all the time.
 Asura.Cordyfox
Server: Asura
user: Cordyfox
By Asura.Cordyfox 2021-04-01 18:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it probably sounds like a broken record, but have you seriously considered moving to Asura if you're struggling to find folks to play with?
 Phoenix.Sonoske
Server: Phoenix
user: Sonoske
By Phoenix.Sonoske 2021-04-01 20:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

We both have discussed it since we dont have any real ties to phoenix as a whole. Really only here cuz we got force merged with the titan phoenix merger forever and a day ago. Sometimes can get lucky with ambuscade groups for gallantry. JPs will take us along for job card farming, but anything more serious than that tend to get turned down and don't blame them with the communication barrier. Unfortunately sunday's are usually the only day I can play during english prime-time and that's when I get most of my ambuscade done.