Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » IME plugin is broken
IME plugin is broken

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Foxfire 2021-03-29 21:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

1) There's an entire windower subsection you completely ignored and decided to post it as an FFXIAH dot com issue
2) how is it broken? you don't give any details and you come back a day later expecting an answer for something tossed into the void
3) Go to the windower discord for a more direct response, instead of huffing and puffing about a broken plugin you're offering zero solution for.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-03-30 02:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Next time please post with more details like Foxfire said above. You should read this page about getting the IME plugin setup because it doesn't work out of the box till you download language packs etc.
https://docs.windower.net/plugins/ime2/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-03-30 05:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Questaru said: »
how can i get the IME plugin to work, i hit alt + ` (tilda) and nothing happens, ive read through the guide but its extremely confusing because its for windows 7 not windows 10
While the guide is for Windows 10 this user joined the discord and seems with newer versions of Windower 10 Microsoft has change quite a few things/steps to actually get this working. I got my system setup to work with it running the latest Windows build. We'll update the document ion in the next day or 2 but I need to get to bed.