|
|
Mastery Rank Data
By Chimerawizard 2026-10-05 12:53:42
Regarding Maze Runes 114-116. Are they fairly rare? I haven't seen any after about 10 runs in Voucher 05 and I just want to confirm I'm not doing something wrong and wasting my time. I've quite a few runs and no 114 ~ 116 either.
I'm considering moving back to another voucher for 010, 43, 85, 117 instead. I had to get 3 of each since I'm working on MR on 3 characters, but I got them fairly quickly. You can only get the rune if you set your goblin to the corresponding job at Switchlox during the MMM (Walloper for 114, Barrager for 115, Spellslinger for 116).
Anything specific you always did? Going back and forth between things like leveling him to max (I think 60?), completing all quests (equip 102 for extra quest), etc. I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.
I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1010
By Asura.Dexprozius 2026-10-05 14:24:17
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.
I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.
And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?
This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2026-10-05 16:39:42
I've quite a few runs and no 114 ~ 116 either.
I'm considering moving back to another voucher for 010, 43, 85, 117 instead. I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.
I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.
And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?
This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out I haven't gotten ANY of those 3 runes in probably 25+ runs.
[+]
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 71
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-10-05 17:03:38
So I'm missing 1 magical map according to the lua. I've checked all the vendor's and nothing there. There seem to be temporary or Skirmish maps that disappear after you leave the zone. How do I find this blasted last missing map?!
Asura.Secare
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 34
By Asura.Secare 2026-10-05 17:25:07
If you're using xichecklist, it should be listed in the key items tab.
By LightningHelix 2026-10-05 17:58:05
Phoenix.Darwinion said: »So I'm missing 1 magical map according to the lua. I've checked all the vendor's and nothing there. There seem to be temporary or Skirmish maps that disappear after you leave the zone. How do I find this blasted last missing map?! Is it Chocobo Circuit, either of the two Dioramas (Abdhaljs Ghelsba or Abdhaljs Purgonorgo), or one of the Promyvions?
those are the non-vendor maps I can think of
By Frededde 2026-10-05 18:04:33
I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.
I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.
And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?
This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out
For what it's worth I joined a friend doing this maze and blue cleaved one of the pathways before he sent the goblin in. He of course got very upset but we did get one of the runes he was looking for. Can't say which Unfortunately
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1010
By Asura.Dexprozius 2026-10-05 18:49:51
I've quite a few runs and no 114 ~ 116 either.
I'm considering moving back to another voucher for 010, 43, 85, 117 instead. I always BLU cleaved the mobs, enter & clear all 9 entries w/ 2 bonus quests before sending to the final fight. runes used: 017, 018, 100, 101, & 102. Certainly didn't get to 60 most of the time ... or maybe ever though. got the lv.75 neck almost always i think.
I've been setting the Goblin to Walloper every time.
And you got all 3 runes while exclusively setting Walloper?
This is a new report, considering all posts prior stated that to get Barrager you had to have set the goblin to Barrager and finished that maze out I haven't gotten ANY of those 3 runes in probably 25+ runs.
It took me about 30 runs to get walloper, then I said F it and havnt gone back for spellslinger or barrager
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 157
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2026-10-05 20:56:08
finally got rank 8
i'm currently finishing TOAU quests, and it's Scouting the Ashu Talif whick rank me up
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 119
By Phoenix.Madotsuki 2026-10-06 00:15:52
I installed the checklist addon finally out of curiosity as I've decided to continue chipping at stuff here and there because it's fun... and I was only missing two home points. Riverne site #A01 which didnt surprise me as I don't think I've ever been back there since HPs were introduced.
...the other was Port San d'Oria HP#3. Gave me a good laugh! #Bastok4Life
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 71
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-10-06 01:07:31
If you're using xichecklist, it should be listed in the key items tab.
Thanks for this. I am using xichecklist, but my mouse wasn't working in game. I was stuck on the main tab, unable to check the others. Finally got mouse working by // out the mouse_blockinput 1 line in the init.txt file for Windower/scripts.
The missing map was Abdh.Isle-Purgonorgo.
I feel I can make real progress now I got this thing working properly.
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 71
By Phoenix.Darwinion 2026-10-06 06:24:48
Cerberus.Gillesjboulon said: »finally got rank 8
i'm currently finishing TOAU quests, and it's Scouting the Ashu Talif whick rank me up
Can you print a list of what you done so far?
I'm chasing Rank 8 and have all the story missions done.
Be cool to see what you are ahead of me with.
[+]
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 157
By Cerberus.Gillesjboulon 2026-10-07 03:06:07
I'm not using the addon
but i tried to print something : -Mastery Rank: 8
======= General =======
-RoE : 1040
-Titles : 917
======= Story =======
-Missions : all
-Campaign Ops : 40/246
-San d'Oria Quests : all
-Bastok Quests : 92/93
-Windurst Quests : all
-Jeuno Quests : all
-Other Quests : all
-Outlands Quests : 56/57
-Aht Urhgan Quests : 61/72
-Crystal War Quests : all
-Abyssea Quests : 166/191
-Adoulin Quests : 108/109
-Coalition Assignments : all
======= Key Items =======
-Permanent Key Items : 300+
-Magical Maps : all
-Mounts : 35/40
-Claim Slips : 0/89
-Abyssea : miss 2 atmas (Pandemonium Warden and Fiat Lux)
-Voidwatch : all
-Mog Garden : got all titles and Golden shovel cordon. Currently farming missing memento from rearing
-Active Effects : 24/45
-Atmacite Levels : all
======= Magic =======
-White Magic : all
-Black Magic : all
-Summoner Pacts : all
-Ninjutsu : all
-Bard Songs : all
-Blue Magic : all but 7 BLU spells missing
-Geomancy : all
-Trusts : all
-Corsair Rolls : all
-Puppetmaster Attachments : all
======= Leveling =======
-Craft Skills : all is max + got all KI
-Wing Skill : 95/100
-Merit Points : all
-Job Points Maxed : all
-Master Levels : 5 jobs @40, 13 jobs @30, 4 jobs @20
======= Warps =======
All
======= Other Content =======
-Fishes Caught : all
-Ergon Locus : all
======= Monstrosity =======
All species and instincts but miss Mandragora 1, Slime/She-Slime/Metal Slime, Spriggan/Spriggan.C/Spriggan.G
======= Battle Content =======
-MMM Vouchers Unlocked : 9/9
-MMM Runes Unlocked : 92/100
-MMM Maze count : 1000+
-Meeble Burrows Goal #3 : 5/32
-Sheol A : 0/20
-Sheol B : 0/31
-Sheol C : 0/11
-Sheol Gaol Vengeance : 0/425
-Eschan Vorseals : 177/185
-Emporox Goodness : 9/13
I miss too big NM (Yilbegan, Lambton Worm)
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1010
By Asura.Dexprozius 2026-10-07 05:32:02
Not nearly as good as others... still need alot of work (monstrosity ~ 22% done)
-Mastery Rank: 9
-Playtime: 2278 Days
-Checklist Progress 11540/12423
======= General =======
-RoE 1104/1104
-Zones visited 292/292
-Titles 1032/1053
-Missions 829/829
-Quests 1110/1110
-Magic 881/881
-Warps 440/440
======= Story =======
-San d'Oria Missions 20/20
-Bastok Missions 20/20
-Windurst Missions 20/20
-RotZ Missions 17/17
-CoP Missions 63/63
-Assaults 52/52
-ToAU Missions 47/47
-Campaign Ops 246/246
-WoTG Missions 53/53
-ACP Missions 11/11
-MKD Missions 14/14
-ASA Missions 14/14
-SoA Missions 110/110
-RoV Missions 97/97
-TVR Missions 45/45
-San d'Oria Quests 81/81
-Bastok Quests 93/93
-Windurst Quests 90/90
-Jeuno Quests 146/146
-Other Quests 90/90
-Outlands Quests 57/57
-Aht Urhgan Quests 72/72
-Crystal War Quests 91/91
-Abyssea Quests 191/191
-Adoulin Quests 109/109
-Coalition Assignments 90/90
======= Key Items =======
-Permanent Key Items 339/374
-Magical Maps 116/116
-Mounts 38/40
-Claim Slips 82/89
-Abyssea 210/210
-Voidwatch 80/80
-Mog Garden 124/124
-Active Effects 40/45
-Atmacite Levels 600/600
======= Magic =======
-White Magic 185/185
-Black Magic 169/169
-Summoner Pacts 22/22
-Ninjutsu 37/37
-Bard Songs 103/103
-Blue Magic 196/196
-Geomancy 60/60
-Trusts 109/109
-Corsair Rolls 31/31
-Puppetmaster Attachments 127/127
======= Leveling =======
-Craft Skills 788/790
-Wing Skill 100/100
-Merit Points 919/919
-Job Points Maxed 22/22
-Master Levels 690/1100 (Highest: 50)
-Alter Ego Points 405/550
======= Warps =======
-Home Points 121/121
-Survival Guides 97/97
-Waypoints 51/51
-Telepoints 9/9
-Cavernous Maws 9/9
-Lycopodium 3/3
-Eschan Portals 32/32
-Outposts 17/17
-Proto-Waypoints 26/26
-Abyssea Conflux 75/75
======= Other Content =======
-Fishes Caught 164/164
-Ergon Locus 30/30
======= Monstrosity =======
-Monster Levels Maxed 0/64
-Race/Job Instincts 32/32
-Monster Variants 53/89
-Monster Instincts 75/192
======= Battle Content =======
-MMM Vouchers Unlocked 9/9
-MMM Runes Unlocked 98/100
-MMM Maze count 1024/1000
-Meeble Burrows Goal #3 32/32
-Sheol A (18/20)
-Sheol B (2/31)
-Sheol C (11/11)
-Sheol Gaol Vengeance (425/425)
-Eschan Vorseals (182/185)
-Emporox Goodness 11/13
======= Titles =======
-Titles 1032/1053
--Ballista titles 1/2
--Crafting titles 21/32
--Fishing titles 7/8
--Quests titles 357/359
--Other titles 4/6
--Mog Garden titles 43/47
monster levels ==== Species Levels (0/64) ====
Lv. 32 Bee
Lv. 17 Behemoth
Lv. 0 Gnat
Lv. 92 Tiger
Lv. 61 Flan
Lv. 30 Sheep
Lv. 0 Ram
Lv. 30 Dhalmel
Lv. 92 Coeurl
Lv. 75 Opo-opo
Lv. 0 Buffalo
Lv. 0 Cerberus
Lv. 34 Spriggan
Lv. 90 Treant Sapling
Lv. 32 Flytrap
Lv. 61 Astoltian Slime
Lv. 69 Beetle
Lv. 31 Spider
Lv. 0 Amphiptere
Lv. 0 Wivre
Lv. 73 Slug
Lv. 0 Orobon
Lv. 30 Colibri
Lv. 16 Apkallu
Lv. 0 Hippogryph
Lv. 61 Antlion
Lv. 30 Chigoe
Lv. 32 Peiste
Lv. 90 Sandworm
Lv. 32 Morbol
Lv. 32 Goobbue
Lv. 30 Roc
Lv. 30 Crawler
Lv. 17 Diremite
Lv. 31 Cockatrice
Lv. 49 Bird
Lv. 70 Leech
Lv. 90 Toad
Lv. 0 Ruszor
Lv. 0 Uragnite
Lv. 30 Sea Monk
Lv. 0 Manticore
Lv. 0 Marid
Lv. 90 Gnole
Lv. 30 Funguar
Lv. 65 Mandragora
Lv. 65 Rafflesia
Lv. 91 Pugil
Lv. 31 Fly
Lv. 16 Wamouracampa
Lv. 61 Raptor
Lv. 72 Slime
Lv. 30 Crab
Lv. 66 Bat
Lv. 60 Eft
Lv. 30 Bugard
Lv. 33 Lizard
Lv. 0 Ladybug
Lv. 0 Adamantoise
Lv. 63 Hecteyes
Lv. 76 Rabbit
Lv. 31 Sabotender
Lv. 0 Panopt
Lv. 60 Scorpion
1/2 done w/ Goldsmithing, then have Cloth and Smithing to finish all Guild titles, THEN i'll make a shield
Missing sheol B, some A coffers, 2 MMM runes (spellslinger/barrager), 60,440 eschan kills, 2 Piety mog tablets, 50 airship rides, brown mage titles, sex change prince title, some re-do's of AF for slips, ~ 12 more Dyna D clears, 3rd place fish ranking..., ballista, 1 entire years worth of pond dredging/coast net, monstrosity levels, master levels
it's alot to juggle so some things take a back seat in the interim... also working on all REMAs (slowly), limbus + daily sortie take up alot of time too
I have a spreadsheet for all hunt NM's that I plan to work on but its really really low on the list of things to do
[+]
Phoenix.Rainehx
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
Posts: 5
By Phoenix.Rainehx 2026-10-07 18:25:11
Just hit rank 7 while doing brd af quests for roe.
wasnt expected as im missing so much content as ive only really played free periods over the last decade.
-Mastery Rank: 7
-Playtime: 888 Days
-Checklist Progress 7895/12418
======= General =======
-RoE 1039/1104
-Zones visited 292/292
-Titles 568/1048
-Missions 587/829
-Quests 575/1110
-Magic 766/881
-Warps 440/440
======= Story =======
-San d'Oria Missions 20/20
-Bastok Missions 20/20
-Windurst Missions 20/20
-RotZ Missions 17/17
-CoP Missions 63/63
-Assaults 52/52
-ToAU Missions 47/47
-Campaign Ops 4/246
-WoTG Missions 53/53
-ACP Missions 11/11
-MKD Missions 14/14
-ASA Missions 14/14
-SoA Missions 110/110
-RoV Missions 97/97
-TVR Missions 45/45
-San d'Oria Quests 29/81
-Bastok Quests 28/93
-Windurst Quests 31/90
-Jeuno Quests 79/146
-Other Quests 42/90
-Outlands Quests 24/57
-Aht Urhgan Quests 31/72
-Crystal War Quests 72/91
-Abyssea Quests 45/191
-Adoulin Quests 104/109
-Coalition Assignments 90/90
======= Key Items =======
-Permanent Key Items 230/374
-Magical Maps 102/116
-Mounts 24/40
-Claim Slips 1/89
-Abyssea 110/210
-Voidwatch 77/80
-Mog Garden 63/124
-Active Effects 20/45
-Atmacite Levels 570/600
======= Magic =======
-White Magic 175/185
-Black Magic 159/169
-Summoner Pacts 22/22
-Ninjutsu 35/37
-Bard Songs 95/103
-Blue Magic 111/196
-Geomancy 60/60
-Trusts 109/109
-Corsair Rolls 31/31
-Puppetmaster Attachments 0/127
======= Leveling =======
-Craft Skills 790/790
-Wing Skill 5/100
-Merit Points 874/919
-Job Points Maxed 8/22
-Master Levels 92/1100 (Highest: 42)
-Alter Ego Points 299/550
======= Warps =======
-Home Points 121/121
-Survival Guides 97/97
-Waypoints 51/51
-Telepoints 9/9
-Cavernous Maws 9/9
-Lycopodium 3/3
-Eschan Portals 32/32
-Outposts 17/17
-Proto-Waypoints 26/26
-Abyssea Conflux 75/75
======= Other Content =======
-Fishes Caught 164/164
-Ergon Locus 30/30
======= Monstrosity =======
-Monster Levels Maxed 0/64
-Race/Job Instincts 5/32
-Monster Variants 1/89
-Monster Instincts 1/192
======= Battle Content =======
-MMM Vouchers Unlocked 0/9
-MMM Runes Unlocked 0/100
-MMM Maze count 0/1000
-Meeble Burrows Goal #3 30/32
-Sheol A (3/20)
-Sheol B (3/31)
-Sheol C (0/11)
-Sheol Gaol Vengeance (4/425)
-Eschan Vorseals (120/185)
-Emporox Goodness 2/13
======= Titles =======
-Titles 568/1048
--Missions titles 127/128
--Ballista titles 0/2
--Master Trials titles 0/7
--Crafting titles 4/32
--Escha titles 10/35
--Salvage titles 7/8
--Fishing titles 3/8
--Item: Aeonic Weapons titles 0/1
--Limbus titles 3/4
--Abyssea titles 47/69
--Quests titles 182/359
--Stronghold Invasion titles 0/3
--Other titles 0/6
--Moblin Maze Mongers titles 0/5
--Mog Garden titles 27/47
--Dynamis titles 15/28
--Odyssey titles 4/17
--Walk of Echoes titles 25/30
--Chocobo Racing titles 0/6
--Meeble Burrows titles 9/10
--Conquest Points titles 0/30
--NM titles 40/61
--Legion titles 1/5
--Voidwalker titles 1/7
--Incursion titles 1/3
--Sortie titles 0/5
--Omen titles 2/6
--Battlefield / BCNM / HTMB titles 3/55
someone smart or someone with ai will need data to narrow down things in the future so heres mine.
For anyone that wants to share where they are with Mastery Rank and there stats on quest/missions/roe and so forth. Rank can be found in menu under Status>Profile.
Any data helps, but more data for people at rank 6 can help us find possible base requirements. Stats from other ranks also can find baselines for those as well. Obviously stats from people if they notice when they rank up will be extra useful.
Square Enix said: Mastery Rank is a numerical value representative your completion of missions, quest, and various other types on in-game content. The higher the rank, the more you have completed. Source
The "other types of in-game content" might be hardest to figure out. Apparently at the moment Rank 6 is the cap?
Master Rank 4 with:
Rank 10 only in one city
Zilart/CoP main missions + epilogues completed
ToA/WotG/SoA/RoV main missions completed
No Addons done
451 ROE completed
Max Fame in Bastok, Windy, Sandy, Norg, Jeuno and corresponding linked areas
Relic/Empyrean/Aeonic completed, no mythics
|
|