Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Dat Modding » Custom Head Mods
Custom Head Mods
By RadialArcana 2020-07-13 05:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Various Head Mods, including NPC / Trust heads.

How to find your characters head dat file number (I'll finish this list later).

Make backups or better still, use XIPivot Windower addon to not have to mess with any game files.

Remember that if you use XIpivot it loads the file overlay at windower launch (or login, depending on the files), you may have to restart, relog or zone for it to recognize the changes.

Hume Mods

Hume Male Bald to Hair, someone asked for this and I forget who.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oc6DaOZGBLs5vCh1XVZi_k4G-HMz621e/view?usp=sharing

Mithra Mods

6a Black Hair, HD face with black hair:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r0zcWH5CYdkk4uK-SFbK8zZR6Hm-Jq_4/view?usp=sharing

--
Ark Angel Mithra head, HD texture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_vIRN6mWnTnQ1NlTByO0EaC5s2uqq9a-/view?usp=sharing

Elvaan Mods

Ark Angel Elvaan F head, HD texture.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R12cRt2HkigrJmlpQS8ilvDYxBQsKf09/view?usp=sharing

Taru Mods

Galka Mods

-------

NPC Heads that can be swapped onto yours:

From the image above:
1 Mithra - Haja Zhwan (hair clips with hats)
2 Mithra Shade1
3 Hume F Elvira (hair clips with hats)
4 Hume F Shade 1
5 Hume M Maximilian (hair clips with hats)
6 Hume M shade 1
7 Hume M Shade 2
8 Elvaan F Areuhat (hair clips with hats)
9 Elvaan F Shade
10 Galka Shade 1
11 Galka Shade 2
12 Taru Shade 1
13 Taru Robei (read ** below)

14: Elvaan M Shade 1
15: Elvaan M Shade 2
16: Elvaan M Tattoo Face
17: Elvaan M Valaineral (hair clips with hats)

"hair clips with hats" just means the hair might poke through, you can still wear hats. Just will look ugly on some headgear. Can just use /displayhead off

If you change the mod of your face, everyone with that face will look the same (so every white haired mithra will have black hair for instance). So if you want to look "unique" then instead change the face of a very rarely used face model and use DressUp to change your face to that rarely used one. Now you'll rarely see the modded face you're using.

**Robei face has no back of head, which is horrific. It can only be used with hats that cover 75% of the back of the head (if you use this, anyone else with your face model will walk around with no back of the head too (so really you probably don't wanna use this face). I put a HD mod of the Cobra hat in the zip for Taru only. Which can be used (Tacticians hat for taru is rom/47/1.dat if you wanna put it in place of that and cobra cloche (the hat he uses) is 196/92.dat if you have that hat.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O2Yjh_G16ujJQa8Ar7824enDrswPRD9Y/view?usp=sharing

If you have made any head mods, post them and I'll add them to OP with your name etc.
[+]
 Asura.Melonlord
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: MelonLord
By Asura.Melonlord 2020-07-26 02:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Would Arciela/Iroha be possible?
 Carbuncle.Razziel
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-26 03:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The face tattoos are rad. Awesome job as always RadArc
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
By chevalierkraken 2020-09-14 11:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I repost here my guide with link for most of the custom head in nekosentai and FFXIdats:

Carbuncle.Chevalierkraken said: »
If some people are interested of face replacer to make the game more beautiful, I made for you a guide for updated faces to make FFXI characters more beautiful without hours of research (it took me 4 days to found and every good face replacers)

Donc forget than most of standard NPC use Playable character asset, so changing the face of the characteer will act too as an NPC Overhaul

Hume female:

Face 1:
HF Face 1 modified by Mira Kitty

face 2:
Face 2 Smokey eyes
or
Nattle HQ face 2 by Nattle and Fée

face 3:
HQ face 3 mod by petite Fée

Face 4
mofified face 4 by Chilulu

Face 6:
Petite Fée F6, Kami fix
or
Kami altered Face 6

Actually after face 1 I am going to do Face 5, 7 and 8 followed by F6(I am not totally fan of the 2 replacer) then I'll make F2 using F2 smockey eyes as base and F4 using F4 by Chilulu as base. F3 will be the last as F3 by Fee is already very good and already HD

Hume male:

there is very few hume male replacer, Kamla is the only one who made some of it

This pack contain some original face and replacer for face 1 and 2 but I am not fond of them because the faces are very feminine

face 4
F4 HQ by Krisan Thyme but it's also based on Kamla work so the character really seems too young for me.

Elvaan male:

Face 1:
My mod

Face 2:

Face 2 HQ by Kamla
Face 6:
Hair F6 HQ by Kamla

Face 7
Face7 HQ by Kamla

The Kamla face work better for Elvaan than hume as Elvaan are already beautiful men

Elvaan Female:
there is tons of great replacer for Elvaan female

lowtech new faces (2 set of redesigned faces, I love the dark one even if it needed to edit them because they are too dark to match with vanilla body)

alikona faces
Like for lowtech, it's a complete set of redesigned face

Kamla Face 1(my favorite for the face 1)

Longer Hair F3 HQ by Petite Fee

Kamla face 5(once again my favorite for face 5)

kamla face 6 (always my favorite, kamla elvaans are the best)

Elvaan F8 HQa great replacer for F8, I assume made by Petite Fee, maybe the best for this face

due to the big amount of great replacer for Female Elvaan, It will be the last faces I will remake (especially because I love Fee and Kamla work who were the best modder for FFXI face) and even if I make it, I don't think I 'll recommand to use my mod over kamla work.

Mithra:
Lustful Mithra replacement: A complete redesigned face set with some good update

Face 5
F5 remake by Corrderio

There is no good for Taru and Galka, so the races are in top place in my project

I add some great custom face to the guide for the one wanting new faces and hair

Mithra:
Kami Haja

Mithra F3, assuming by Fee, it looks like her style

Hume hair on Mithra by Petite Fee

Ingkeu white F7

New Mithra faces full set

Fée Elvira

Kami custom face

Elvaan female:

gothic look by petite fee

Dragonvivi Areuhat

Curilla head

Kaam lanaut head by petite fee

Nattle mora 1

Nattle Mora 2

Nattle more 3

Lilith face

Elvaan male:
Kamlanaut face by Kamla (already present in his complete set)

Hume female:
Blonde Verena

Lilisette face

fée Elvira

Aphmau face

Black & Silvery by SO

Lion face

Elvira face

Custom faces

Male Taru:

Lustful Corey face
Hume F4 on Taru