Testing The DELETE ACCOUNT Function

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Testing the DELETE ACCOUNT function
Testing the DELETE ACCOUNT function
First Page 2

| Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-06 19:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »

Going to test this tomorrow. Have ***to do and this distracts me.

I will return if I beat the coronavirus. If I never return, say a prayer for me.

Oh snap. So now I’m going to look like I’ve been talking to myself in here? What a troll!

But seriously, even though we rarely get along, I sincerely hope you beat the virus. Life is bigger than FFXIAH. Do what you need to do.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-06 19:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this the I quit the official ffxiah website thread?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-06 21:30:38
Link | Quote | Reply

No one cares
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-06 22:32:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
No one cares

I do. I hope him and his wife kick the ***out of this virus.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Josiahafk 2020-04-07 03:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I tested it when it came out, and since I had double the post count of anyone else on the site scragg said it was a legitimate strain on the server to wipe it all, but it executed successfully after a bit.

All of you here will be removed except other people’s posts quoting you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-07 11:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
No one cares

I do too.
Life is too short to be negative with others, even the ones you don't like or disagree with.
Good Luck DirectX, I hope you and your wife recover swiftly!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Voren 2020-04-08 02:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
No one cares

I do too.
Life is too short to be negative with others, even the ones you don't like or disagree with.

Someone on the left saying this is hilarious, if Trump got the virus you would *** so hard the wall of your house would be blasted off.

I'm fairly certain he, like many of us who disagree that Trump is a good president, would want Trump to not get the virus, and if he did, to make a full recovery.

It's not about the person, it's about the office.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-08 02:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

For what it's worth I would only *** if the entire trump family and pence got it and died. It's not a politics things it's a scumbag thing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-08 02:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If you support the death of scumbags, then you support mass genocide because the world is full of them. Consequently, if you support genocide then you're a scumbag too, so I guess it goes full circle.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Voren 2020-04-08 03:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno about you but for most of the left it is VERY personal, don't even try to say otherwise.

I'm not going to say otherwise, I'll agree to that. It's no different than the right and Obama. The amount of hate conservatives had for him as a person was just as staggering.

Still my sentiment stands, I don't wish this on anyone, and those who have contracted COVID 19 I hope for a speedy and full recovery, no matter their political affiliation.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-08 03:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, if you're sitting there and hoping that people die from this just because you don't like them, chances are you need to look in a mirror and determine who's actually the worse human being -- you or them.

What I find odd is that many of the comments I'm seeing from around the web are from people who are typically against capital punishment for vicious murderers because it's "inhumane", but holy crap, when it comes to a slow and painful death from a lung-destroying virus, let's wish that upon every influential person who disagrees with us politically because they "deserve it".
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-08 04:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ironic punishment is the best punishment.

Virus is a "punishment from god"? You get the virus? Guess god thought you deserved it right? I mean, you said it.

"It's just a flu"? You die from it? You deserved it.

"If I get it I get it"? You got it? Good.

It's unfortunate that it takes a severe dose of reality. Sometimes that dose is death. Bright side, they won't be stupid twice.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-09 12:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

No one cares

I do too.

Someone on the left saying this is hilarious, if Trump got the virus you would *** so hard the wall of your house would be blasted off.

For one, you don't know me outside of posting and you are not funny. That is just disgusting.

Second, while I don't care for Trump, I DO recognize he is our President and have a hefty amount of compassion for my fellow man therefore I don't wish him, or any other individual to suffer as a result of this pandemic.

For you to infer that I or any other individual, without openly saying so based solely on your political views and/or what you believe others political views to be, would revel in that unfortunate scenario is shameful and hateful to say the least.

If your quote is how you really feel that someone that you don't even know on the opposite side of your views would react to a horrid situation, and are not just trolling about it - you need to take a few steps back and recognize the partisan hatred you are slinging about politics in another country besides your own.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2020-04-09 12:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Extremists gonna extreme, doesn’t matter the venue. What’s important is to always remember they don’t speak for the majority.

Republicans
Democrats
Conservatives
Liberals
Communists
Capitalists

It’s all facets of the same sentiment, because it’s always susceptible to corruption in some form or another.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-09 15:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

For you to infer that I or any other individual, without openly saying so based solely on your political views and/or what you believe others political views to be, would revel in that unfortunate scenario is shameful and hateful to say the least.

There is a saying that people tend to accuse others of what they themselves are guilty. It's based on human familiarity, that a person believes others feel/think/act in the same manner as them.

Any of the comments that he makes reflect entirely on his own character, or lack thereof...so I guess we now know what his own reaction would be if someone he disliked caught the virus. I agree, his particular comment was incredibly shameful and hateful. I didn't even want to include it as a quote in this response as it was especially egregious. Even Rava couldn't [+] that one, and he [+]s nearly all of his posts.
By Viciouss 2020-04-09 15:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »

Going to test this tomorrow. Have ***to do and this distracts me.

I will return if I beat the coronavirus. If I never return, say a prayer for me.

I dare you to actually do it, I'll delete my account too if you do it.

Can we skip to this already?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2