| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Yandaime
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-02-09 21:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This news has deeply saddened me. DBZA has been absolutely uplifting over the years and I feel like they could do so much with the Buu saga... but they roadblocked a Bojak?? Seriously??

Anyway, I hope they come back some day, it was a great time watching it
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-02-09 21:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Never saw a single episode. Maybe I'll check it out some day. I did, however, end up loving Sailor Moon Abridged.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Wow. This stuff is so old; talking about Myspace pages. Jeez. I need a flux capacitor to take me back to 20 years ago to get back the time that FFXI stole from me.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-02-10 00:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

tl;dw bojack sucks, and they're bored.
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-02-10 01:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

is DBZA some kind of fan made series?
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-02-10 04:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, fan-made and hilarious.
SAO Abridged is also amazing but by another group. SAO Abridged is actually the only reason I went back and watched the original season (Abridged’s script made so much more sense)
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-02-10 06:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

SAO first season was great until they started doing huge time skips each episode...
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2020-02-10 07:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
is DBZA some kind of fan made series?

Yes. They took the original series, cut out a ton of filler, and redubbed with hilarious voice tracks. They did the Saiyin Sage through the Cell Games, a few of the movies, etc etc. Check it out.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-02-10 09:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
SAO first season was great until they started doing huge time skips each episode...

Not to get too far off track from OP but SAO’s first second and third seasons were some of the worst garbage ever written just being completely honest; and there are tons of critical reviews that really go deep in depth on it too. Epic plot-holes, time jumps, total lack of character development, worst bad-guy motives ever... etc etc.

I *think* it got so bad that Reki Kawahara was possibly FORCED to change up the righting style so as to be much more... “complete” with SAO Alicization? Because there are almost no loose ends in this story arc and it’s doing great. It’s such a drastic change and improvement is why I think so, never did any reading on what happened there.

But yeah, SAOs story were pretty bad I’m afraid :( I like it, but that story is rough lol
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
Server: Asura
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2020-02-10 09:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If you watched DBZ in any capacity and haven’t seen DBZA you need to drop what you’re doing and watch it. Their voice overs are excellent quality on top of being hilarious. Their Vegeta in particular is spot on and happens to be my favorite. What they did with Goku is insanely good too.
[+]
 Valefor.Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-02-10 10:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg yes. He’s so dumb and a terrible father and the messed up part is that it’s 100% true.

Yamcha becomes a verb. Anyone that’s curious, TFS Dragonball Z Abridged on YouTube. Something like 3 or 4 hours of content and most/all of it is gold
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-02-10 10:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

dont forget about hellsing abridged. Easily as good as DBZA.

i'm sad tho, because this likely marks the end of all Abriged anime content from TFS. its been painful to watch them degrade into your run of the mill gaming channel. RFL/tfs gaming can be comical some times, but the rest of the time its mediocre content, and boring to watch.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2020-02-10 10:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, Vegitas Renegade for Life videos are great. Basically, its Vegita, playing video games, and the awesome voice track that follows. One has him and Nappa playing a WWE game as a tag team.
 Fenrir.Melphina
Server: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2020-02-10 11:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess the muffin button was finally pushed to its limit. But Nappa will still be haunting Vegeta long beyond DBZA's end.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2020-02-10 12:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a fan of this sort of thing, but my condolences to the people who enjoyed it and were entertained. Your loss is observed.
 Cerberus.Hideka
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-02-10 15:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
I'm not a fan of this sort of thing, but my condolences to the people who enjoyed it and were entertained. Your loss is observed.

you arent a fan of DBZA?

Do you even have a soul in there?