Kraken Club
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-01-24 11:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
We all know bots can't read write or perform arithmetic.
need better bots
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-24 11:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Silly Question: Does Kraken Club work with Regal Captain's Gloves to break the 8-hit/round cap? Probably not, but would be funny to see.
 Bahamut.Minimuse
Server: Bahamut
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2020-01-24 12:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If doing mage style solo, Tropical Crepes or Marine Stewpot is really the only gear you need to land sleep, gravity, binds and nukes. 12+ years ago, mage foods lacked macc. Then Pear crepes came along and more recently Marine Stewpot and Tropical Crepes. I remember when this was much harder 12+ years ago in AF because nukes and enfeebles were resisted on certain days. Fe'e would eventually develop a resistance to sleep and gravity. With such high macc food available today, very few resists, if any.

About 500 BST seals later doing old school RDM style:

Minimuse: Happy birthday cousin! I got a KC for your RNG!
Minidiva: Wait wut? For real? Those things don't exist.

I'm going to try NIN later today. I want to test if 119 AF3 NIN shoes loses it's 25% night time movement speed thingy when scaled down. I also want to see how Miso Ramen holds up at lvl 60.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-01-24 12:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

you lose everything when it scales down besides base stats, acc/racc, attack/ratk, and evasion stats and mab i believe for weapons
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-24 13:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

But you can re-quest the AF feet, and use 2x Ochu+Moldavite Earring+C. Coalescence and rock some Ninja Nukes.
By SimonSes 2020-01-24 13:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
If doing mage style solo, Tropical Crepes or Marine Stewpot is really the only gear you need to land sleep, gravity, binds and nukes.

tbh I use no food on RDM (I mainly duo RDM for Dia II and Distract and kill with PUP) and when I feel like I want to speed it up and nuke, I have floored resists, so I dont think you need food at all, unless mab/int food for damage.
By Raistl0n 2020-01-24 15:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply