ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
ALL TRUMP!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 142 143 144
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 01:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Putting your inability to understand colloquialisms aside, I'm not going to argue whether or not impeachment really happened. I'd rather just point out that whether or not it did happen, at best it's is the rough equivalent of a participation trophy for Democrats, which I understand is something they're really into nowadays. At worst, it has the potential to backfire with Independents. The chance of it helping Trump get reelected is actually much higher than the chance of it removing him from office, which makes it not only ironic but incredibly stupid. So, um, congratulations?

And since we're sharing dumb stuff, at least this one is mildly amusing:

Doctor Strange Searches 14,000,605 Futures But Doesn't Find Any Where Trump Gets Removed From Office
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By volkom 2020-01-07 12:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yeah, joke about the assassination of a president. That's the way to gain the moral high ground.

Meanwhile, you are praising the assassination of a government official from another country.

he's damned either way.

If he didn't do anything and had the chance to stop him and a ton of attacks occurred with loss of life then he would be blamed for not doing anything.

But what about clinton when he had the opportunity to take out bin laden back in the 90s? probably wouldn't have had 9/11
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-07 13:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Yeah, joke about the assassination of a president. That's the way to gain the moral high ground.

Meanwhile, you are praising the assassination of a government official from another country.

he's damned either way.

If he didn't do anything and had the chance to stop him and a ton of attacks occurred with loss of life then he would be blamed for not doing anything.

But what about clinton when he had the opportunity to take out bin laden back in the 90s? probably wouldn't have had 9/11

You mean how he fired the cruise missile from the submarine and Bin Laden left the compound while the missile was still in the air? Barely missing him is not the same as not trying.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-01-07 13:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly, and a great example of hypocrisy.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-07 14:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember guys, he is the Hero of the Progressives, of course he couldn't do anything wrong.

Lets watch the liberals here retcon history to support their new martyr.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 14:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

He was a vicious murderer and a terrorist. Only in the minds of the delusional is there any real comparison.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-01-07 18:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Remember guys, he is the Hero of the Progressives, of course he couldn't do anything wrong.

Lets watch the liberals here retcon history to support their new martyr.

This is just plain ignorant. No one gives a ***that the Iranian General/Terrorist was blown to smithereens. I'm sure he deserved it. Question is, was it worth the incoming retaliation? Will loss of American lives be worth Trump creating a war for us?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 19:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Or maybe you can wait and see what actually happens before passing judgment? So far they've claimed that they're going to retaliate in equal measure, and the recent missile attacks on the Iraqi base don't exactly do that. If they wanted an actual declared war, they would have declared it already.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-07 19:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I truly love how everyone became an expect in foreign policy and an insider in intelligence. I'm afraid the Vic.exe program has become self-aware and is beginning to spread
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-07 19:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
I truly love how everyone became an expect in foreign policy and an insider in intelligence. I'm afraid the Vic.exe program has become self-aware and is beginning to spread

I truly love how you guys don't know a single thing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 19:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »

I truly love how you guys don't know a single thing.

If that's the case, Vic.exe must be more contagious than we thought.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-07 19:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It is the case, you guys don't know anything. Its been pretty funny to watch you try though. Please, don't stop.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 19:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
It is the case

You just insulted yourself, but okay.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-01-07 20:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, self aware
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-07 20:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Consequences of posting from my phone while gaming. Oh well. But like I said, keep pretending. The smallest rocket attack just sent the markets tumbling. The whole world is on edge because Trump couldn't check his ego. But I'm sure you guys are still thinking Iran is intimidated.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 21:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah yes, the old "the recession is going to happen any day now because of Trump" trope. You mentioned that at least a few times last year. I've been seeing MSM articles about that for even longer. Maybe this time you can will it into reality?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-07 22:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never said a recession, but his actions caused the stock market to finish in the red in 2018 and its still way lower than it should be. Trump has been terrible for stocks, and how his personal war with Iran is threatening to sink it even more. Your denials don't change reality. But its funny to watch you try.
By Viciouss 2020-01-07 22:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The spin is great, everyday it's a new lie to cover for Trump.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-07 22:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah yes, the old "the recession is going to happen any day now because of Trump" trope. You mentioned that at least a few times last year. I've been seeing MSM articles about that for even longer. Maybe this time you can will it into reality?

In November 2016 the Liberals said the economy would crash and it did the exact opposite. Even with them trying to cause a recession it won't happen.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 22:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What's that? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I'm too busy counting the influx of money in my Roth IRA, 401k, and other stock-based investments from last year. For you, though, I'll be sure to shake my fist at Trump while it's full of cash and then use it to wipe my tears.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-01-07 23:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

On an unrelated note, the Babylon Bee came into the news recently, thanks to a CNN reporter who was bemoaning the fact that a single Bee article was receiving vastly more social media engagements than the top news stories from CNN and the NYT.

According to the tool from CNN, the Bee isn't clear about the fact that it's peddling satire and is using its articles to spread misinformation, even though it says "facts I don't like you can trust" in a large banner at the top of the page and is probably the most widely-known satire website after The Onion. The kicker? This dude regularly shares links to articles from The Onion on his Twitter.

I guess having articles like "Food Possessed By Demons After Family Forgets To Pray" and "Ocasio-Cortez Severely Burned After Accidentally Touching Book On Basic Economics" in the suggested articles section on the side of the page is the mark of a website that's trying to fool everyone into thinking it's a legit news site.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-07 23:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This is gold. Trump should use this stuff in 2020 against the Democrats and their Iranian allies. Put a chart up showing how most of Iran approves of Pelosi and supports Biden and Warren's candidacy.

Quote:
A teary-eyed Barack Obama was also seen solemnly lowering the flag in front of his seaside mansion. "To think, this all could have been prevented with a few pallets of cash." He sighed and stared off into the distance, a look of pain and regret on his face. "If only Trump had targeted a U.S. citizen with a drone strike instead."/quote]
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 142 143 144