Bahamut.Shozokui
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 09:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thorny said: »
like really, what do you have to gain by denying being banned

you pulled an afterglow ochain and afterglow daur out of thin air 2 days before bans went out, and your main hasn't been seen since

your whole devil's advocate, hypothetical, etc bs is not convincing anyone besides the idiots in your linkshell(who are likely only supporting it because they know arguing with you will get them kicked or verbally abused)

lock your name back in, get working on a new char with the same model, and try to convince people you just didnt want to pay for or play your main for X months? nah, we all know the truth dude get over it

Anything I've done is my business is the only point I am making. And ban or no ban, that's not why I stopped playing the game.

What did you have to gain by ever namedropping me to begin with? You had nothing to gain besides shifting blame for all the economical problems created by your little rivalry with these other dudes to me.

Show me on the AG'd Ochain where I touched you please.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 09:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shozokui said: »

I know everybody has a hard-on for hating on you, but it's just low hanging fruit at this point.

It's just a LITTLE suspect when you examine the body of evidence. The single Heavy Metal Plate you bought. The single riftdross you bought. The appearance of not one, but TWO of the most idiotic and pointless REMA upgrades at the SAME time (doubly bizarre when you consider your distaste for PLD). And then your character never being seen again shortly after. All of this in the span of what? Two days? It was right in your AH history page before it got deleted.

You got banned because you duped those plates and drosses, man. Have some dignity.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
Server: Asura
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-12-10 10:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Belkin said: »

I know everybody has a hard-on for hating on you, but it's just low hanging fruit at this point.

It's just a LITTLE suspect when you examine the body of evidence. The single Heavy Metal Plate you bought. The single riftdross you bought. The appearance of not one, but TWO of the most idiotic and pointless REMA upgrades at the SAME time (doubly bizarre when you consider your distaste for PLD). And then your character never being seen again shortly after. All of this in the span of what? Two days? It was right in your AH history page before it got deleted.

You got banned because you duped those plates and drosses, man. Have some dignity.

Wasn't the best you could do with the Dupe 1/8? How could he have turned in 1500 hmp with one?
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 10:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Arico said: »
Wasn't the best you could do with the Dupe 1/8? How could he have turned in 1500 hmp with one?

you would trade 1, then when the menu showed up saying that you could deposit 8, you cancel the menu and get the 8 back

anything with a confirmation menu like that could be used to dupe infinitely

What did you have to gain by ever namedropping me to begin with? You had nothing to gain besides shifting blame for all the economical problems created by your little rivalry with these other dudes to me.

i didn't drag your name into it because i consider you relevant, raelious was mentioned and then all of dreadnaught was under question

you got banned, claimed you quit, and all the bahamut folk were pondering about that, so when i saw you on the AG ochain list i confirmed it for them

And ban or no ban, that's not why I stopped playing the game.
if you logged in the day before you got banned, then you quit the same day you got banned and believe it's unrelated.. sorry to tell you but you're just doing mental gymnastics to convince YOURSELF that's not why you stopped.. it's not working on anyone else
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
user: sairasu
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 10:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Bahamut.Justthetip said: »
Bongyogha said: »
Sure seems like most of us know a few people around our servers that did this. Just like those Shouzz & Riqon guys from Bahamut / Dupenaught (formerly dreadnaught), they duped so many medals and just never sold them until all there characters got this BAN HAMMER!They cheated more then enough in the game, they had it coming. Good to see folks who steal,cheat & douche there way around are gonnnnneee. Wish we could shed more light on these individuals who cheat out thousands of other fair players. I have heard and even seen some of the way these guys , as far as a list sure we want to see it because these folks have no morals & have taken it too far. 3rd party programs are what they are, we all use them in our life maybe on our phone, a app, a website or cheating in FFXI. These people go beyond that looking for any area of opportunity to jump in and take advantage, no more I say, no more..
Gonna guess this is directx alt account or something lol. Funny you think a whole shell got banned and uses anything other then what other people use lol. I take it back I dont believe this is directx just some nobody who trying to feed off him either way big yikes.
Keep trying. As if there aren't dozens of people laughing at you and your linkshell about the ban wave. I'm not even on your server to know who these people are or why everyone hates you so much.

Also lol@ you calling people "nobodies" as if you're some kind of important person because you jump to defend shozo every time someone laughs at your group. If you think you're "someone" in an old MMO with a couple of thousand people left you are 100% a nobody.
The dozen of people on my server laughing at me or hate me is because I bring it on by calling them what they are which is dogshit tbh. Omg people hate me in an mmo where I do nothing with them because they dogshit. Guess I could be like you and act like ah detective. If someone doesnt hate me I'm not doing my job right. Not gonna get my feeling hurt because some nobody talks behind my back when they cant even get an aeonic without smn burn strait or clear namis without cor only group. I more happy DN is more famous than I thought it was tbh.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 10:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I more happy DN is more famous than I thought it was tbh.

DN is a bunch of nobodies riding on Inquisition's coattails. You showed up, beat a bunch of content other people had beaten months(years in some cases) ago, and bragged nonstop about it every chance you got. Meanwhile, all your leaders and major members were maxed out due to dupes, and using every exploit and bot they could get their hands on to even make it possible in the first place.

You had 0 world firsts, 0 NA firsts, and did nothing of note besides rally behind ffxi's most undeserved ego. Oh woo, you did non-SMN burn aeonic.. everyone who kept up with endgame did that in early to mid 2016 with significantly less gear than is available now. You didn't make any of the non-smn burn strats, you weren't first to execute any of them, you just copied some strategies with duped gear, react, etc to cover your weak points.

Maybe you're better than DirectX, but that's not saying much, his most notable quality is his shitposting. You just don't know how to quit when you're behind.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-12-10 10:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The dozen of people on my server laughing at me or hate me is because I bring it on by calling them what they are which is dogshit tbh.
its always fascinating to observe how power (in this case cheats) alter peoples personality.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-12-10 10:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The amount of pure salt this thread generates is enough to cover my driveway for the winter.

I see spreader trucks driving down 91 with big ol 'ffxiah tears' labels.
[+]
 Bahamut.Minimuse
user: grumpette
By Bahamut.Minimuse 2019-12-10 10:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll confess. The biggest dupe was me. I had so much faith in the leader of DN. I was wrong to place my faith into someone with impaired management psychodynamics.

He was given the gift of a large, thriving LS which I rebuilt. He and his inner circle of a few officers let the power of a rapidly expanding membership eclipse their self importance after they all abandoned it in April 2019.

I had just worked on integrating a full Asia-based alliance into joining the LS because he talked about growing a large multi-national LS that covered different time zones.

And then he allows one of his top officers to engage in anti-Asian remarks in front of me and whoever maybe listening in on Twitch. And they wonder why the Bahamut community does not respect them.

I left immediately after. There is no way that I will invite Asian friends whom I have made over the years onto a ship whose leadership is hostile to them. There is no way I will further recruit for leadership who is growing increasingly toxic.

Doing "good deeds" for a few members in one's clique does not negate acts of poor behavior towards "lesser members."
This type of mismanagement-style rewards inner-circle management for bullying and cheating members.

DN membership began dwindling again after I left months ago. Some ex-members eventually moved to other servers. While others found homes with other LSes on Bahamut. Some ex-members still follow me around graciously helping people on Bahamut. The bottom line is that many of these ex-members came to me for grievances after I had left months ago because they:
1) were afraid of leadership or;
2) did not trust officers or;
3) worried that they would be ridiculed and bullied even more by officers.

Complaints:
1) Want an international organization? Don't support an environment or individuals who are openly racist on Twitch.
2) Want to retain members? Don't create a culture of bullies and then stalk the people who leave.
3) Want to welcome new members who just transferred to Bahamut to join the team? Don't let officers tell them to go back to the server they came from. Why even bother recruiting if an officer treats new transfers like trash?
4) Want a family oriented culture? Don't allow an officer to scam the brother of a senior member. Scamming any member is unacceptable and should be dealt with seriously;
5) Want to be taken seriously as skilled gamers? Learn to play hard mode by not relying on game breaking, 3rd party hacks. In other words, take your damn training wheels off and ride like a big boi!

Play like gangsters, and the community will treat you like gangsters. It's that simple.

I cannot apologize enough to the people who were hurt by this culture of toxic LS management.

According to Dr. Roy Lubit, MD, PhD, legal, psychiatric and business management professional:
Quote:
Toxic managers divert people’s energy from the real work of the organization, destroy morale, impair retention, and interfere with cooperation and information sharing. Their behavior, like a rock thrown into a pond, can cause ripples distorting the organization’s culture and affecting people far beyond the point of impact.

These are the hallmarks of toxic managers:

References: Iver Business Journal

Please take care of yourself. A part of me still believes in you. Show me this side that I believe in, and I will gladly stand with you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 10:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2019-12-10 10:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pictured here the entire population of Bahamut.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-10 10:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
The amount of pure salt this thread generates is enough to cover my driveway for the winter.

[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-12-10 10:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Pictured here the entire population of Bahamut.
Lol omg
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 10:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

DN is a bunch of nobodies riding on Inquisition's coattails. You showed up, beat a bunch of content other people had beaten months(years in some cases) ago, and bragged nonstop about it every chance you got. Meanwhile, all your leaders and major members were maxed out due to dupes, and using every exploit and bot they could get their hands on to even make it possible in the first place.

You had 0 world firsts, 0 NA firsts, and did nothing of note besides rally behind ffxi's most undeserved ego. Oh woo, you did non-SMN burn aeonic.. everyone who kept up with endgame did that in early to mid 2016 with significantly less gear than is available now. You didn't make any of the non-smn burn strats, you weren't first to execute any of them, you just copied some strategies with duped gear, react, etc to cover your weak points.

Maybe you're better than DirectX, but that's not saying much, his most notable quality is his shitposting. You just don't know how to quit when you're behind.
This is funny coming from you tbh. At that point everyone is on the coattails of them. Duped gear is funny as I haven't duped anything. What's great about all of this so many of you claim were ***yet cant stop talking about us. Most of you have egos for selling gil and using bots to play the game for you and somehow think your better than most.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-12-10 10:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Asura.Frod said: »

Will we see 30 pages of salt before i'm done work today?
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 10:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shichishito said: »
The dozen of people on my server laughing at me or hate me is because I bring it on by calling them what they are which is dogshit tbh.
its always fascinating to observe how power (in this case cheats) alter peoples personality.
Isnt it though it's always funny what people consider cheating when it's not about them. Hell 99% of this post cheats more than me at this point most use the addon to stop knockback which I've never used but dont consider that cheat so meh.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Isnt it though it's always funny what people consider cheating when it's not about them. Hell 99% of this post cheats more than me at this point most use the addon to stop knockback which I've never used but dont consider that cheat so meh.

The funniest part of y'all trying to ***on JTT is this man doesn't even know where to put files for GearSwap or how to install addons, much less do any cheating lol.

This man using equipsets and still better than 99% of the DRKs I've ever played with.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2019-12-10 11:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get banned, therefore I am clearly better.

I notice tip's character hasn't been active on AH since last bans either. Maybe that's why he's so salty, or maybe he's "taking a break and not banned" like Shozo LOL

Nah he's been a weekend warrior like me for the last 6-8 months. Log in for Dynamis if life permits. Your character goes inactive if you don't use the AH. Several of my characters are in that boat because I hadn't bought/sold anything for months. Including the main ones I played on stream.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 11:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Minimuse said: »
I'll confess. The biggest dupe was me. I had so much faith in the leader of DN. I was wrong to place my faith into someone with impaired management psychodynamics.

He was given the gift of a large, thriving LS which I rebuilt. He and his inner circle of a few officers let the power of a rapidly expanding membership eclipse their self importance after they all abandoned it in April 2019.

I had just worked on integrating a full Asia-based alliance into joining the LS because he talked about growing a large multi-national LS that covered different time zones.

And then he allows one of his top officers to engage in anti-Asian remarks in front of me and whoever maybe listening in on Twitch. And they wonder why the Bahamut community does not respect them.

I left immediately after. There is no way that I will invite Asian friends whom I have made over the years onto a ship whose leadership is hostile to them. There is no way I will further recruit for leadership who is growing increasingly toxic.

Doing "good deeds" for a few members in one's clique does not negate acts of poor behavior towards "lesser members."
This type of mismanagement-style rewards inner-circle management for bullying and cheating members.

DN membership began dwindling again after I left months ago. Some ex-members eventually moved to other servers. While others found homes with other LSes on Bahamut. Some ex-members still follow me around graciously helping people on Bahamut. The bottom line is that many of these ex-members came to me for grievances after I had left months ago because they:
1) were afraid of leadership or;
2) did not trust officers or;
3) worried that they would be ridiculed and bullied even more by officers.

Complaints:
1) Want an international organization? Don't support an environment or individuals who are openly racist on Twitch.
2) Want to retain members? Don't create a culture of bullies and then stalk the people who leave.
3) Want to welcome new members who just transferred to Bahamut to join the team? Don't let officers tell them to go back to the server they came from. Why even bother recruiting if an officer treats new transfers like trash?
4) Want a family oriented culture? Don't allow an officer to scam the brother of a senior member. Scamming any member is unacceptable and should be dealt with seriously;
5) Want to be taken seriously as skilled gamers? Learn to play hard mode by not relying on game breaking, 3rd party hacks. In other words, take your damn training wheels off and ride like a big boi!

Play like gangsters, and the community will treat you like gangsters. It's that simple.

I cannot apologize enough to the people who were hurt by this culture of toxic LS management.

According to Dr. Roy Lubit, MD, PhD, legal, psychiatric and business management professional:
Quote:
Toxic managers divert people’s energy from the real work of the organization, destroy morale, impair retention, and interfere with cooperation and information sharing. Their behavior, like a rock thrown into a pond, can cause ripples distorting the organization’s culture and affecting people far beyond the point of impact.

These are the hallmarks of toxic managers:

References: Iver Business Journal

Please take care of yourself. A part of me still believes in you. Show me this side that I believe in, and I will gladly stand with you.
Honestly this is more of a lie than directx have proof shozo was banned for good. Mini several of us tried talking to you the day you left and after you because called us all names and bashed us. Acting as if you didnt talk down to people is cool either but meh.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-10 11:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

People on Bahamut already confirmed you grabbed your name back the day you got banned. Not that surprising you transferred another char there to keep it, we all saw how invested you were in the ***.

Kem did the same thing on Asura. Might fool some tards, but it's not exactly rocket science.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 11:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The funniest part of y'all trying to ***on JTT is this man doesn't even know where to put files for GearSwap or how to install addons, much less do any cheating lol.

This man using equipsets and still better than 99% of the DRKs I've ever played with.
Why does he feel like you are incapable of speaking for yourself and have to try to defend you? That's what I don't get, you are clearly willing to argue with people calling you out for yourself and can at least write coherently.
Not really fighting for him at all more is the good people who used no cheat or even knew what duping was lol. And shozo is right I cant cheat in this game because I'm so lazy at learning the file ***I'd just rather not.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Yukisoba
user: Yukisoba
By Bahamut.Yukisoba 2019-12-10 11:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to put my foot in this race, but I feel the facts need to be said.

I have definitely seen JTT's character post bans.

That is literally all I have to say. :D
[+]
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 11:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get banned, therefore I am clearly better.

I notice tip's character hasn't been active on AH since last bans either. Maybe that's why he's so salty, or maybe he's "taking a break and not banned" like Shozo LOL

Also if you using ah to figure out who got banned or not I've logged in 3 times since that wave. I'm a weekend warrior and ain't ***on ah i cant get from someone else or farm myself. Outside of riverfin and oceanfin lol.
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2019-12-10 11:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah JTT is around. That Shozo picture is suspect though.
 Bahamut.Justthetip
By Bahamut.Justthetip 2019-12-10 11:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just praying to god I get my wish like I put in last post about directx ending it all but I'm a gangster it would seem so it wont come true :(. Anyay I'm done posting on these packet gate post it's boring same talk from the 5 detectivea when people like thorny trying to act like high command of things when guy does worse ***than most it's time to go.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31