New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » News » Items Updated - 2019.03.13
Items Updated - 2019.03.13
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-03-13 22:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy.

Also, the "item level 255" bug has been fixed. Let me know if you see any items that still show up that way.
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-03-13 23:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Enjoy.

Also, the "item level 255" bug has been fixed. Let me know if you see any items that still show up that way.

Is there a way to for user profiles to show whether or not REMs are Afterglowed or not? That was one thing that the 255 bug did inadvertently.
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-03-14 07:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Enjoy.

Is there a way to for user profiles to show whether or not REMs are Afterglowed or not? That was one thing that the 255 bug did inadvertently.

Err, the 255 bug shouldn't have had anything to do with that. What exactly was it doing?

And yeah, I can make the profile page more specific on weapons.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-03-14 07:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically weapons that were AG'd were 255 and the ones that weren't were simply 119.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-03-14 08:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Basically weapons that were AG'd were 255 and the ones that weren't were simply 119.
Interesting. The 119s on my page are AGed. I do see some 255
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-03-14 09:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, wait, y'all mean the tooltip? Yeah, that would be fixed by the import bug getting fixed.

Odin.Drakenv said: »

I don't see any there now. Caching issue maybe?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-03-14 09:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, wait, y'all mean the tooltip? Yeah, that would be fixed by the import bug getting fixed.

Oo fixed :) thanks.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-03-14 10:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You fixed it.

My Apoc isn't AG'd for example, it's always been shown as 119 (it's 119, right before AG, same for my Yoichi and Brovura). My weapons that were AG were written as 255. And not just the tooltip, here too:

I don't have screenshots of how it was before, but the 3 GKs were 255 because AG'd. So while it was a glitch that it showed 255, the 255 pretty much was saying "this is AG'd".

So I guess you can see and show when a weapon is AG'd.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2019-03-14 10:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It honestly sounds like coincidence. Tons of people had AG'd/R15 weapons that stayed 119.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-03-14 10:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You fixed it.

My Apoc isn't AG'd for example, it's always been shown as 119 (it's 119, right before AG, same for my Yoichi and Brovura). My weapons that were AG were written as 255. And not just the tooltip, here too:

I don't have screenshots of how it was before, but the 3 GKs were 255 because AG'd. So while it was a glitch that it showed 255, the 255 pretty much was saying "this is AG'd".

So I guess you can see and show when a weapon is AG'd.
So per mine all of them are AGed except the ones under 119. Even though none of mine say 255. Hmm :feels dumb:
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-03-14 11:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »
It honestly sounds like coincidence. Tons of people had AG'd/R15 weapons that stayed 119.
I don't know, I saw this happen to pretty much anyone I knew and that would pay attention to when GW would update their weapon.

It looked like a clear pattern to me. I had a problem with my Koga staying at 99 for like 2 months after it was AG'd, went straight to 255.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Galiber
Server: Ragnarok
user: Galiber
By Ragnarok.Galiber 2019-03-14 11:32:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy.

Is there anyway to also fix the City Rankings? I've been showing the wrong Ranks forever although I'm 10/10/10 in all cities.

(Also tried sending a DM a few months ago, but I'm sure you're very busy)
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2019-03-14 11:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know, I saw this happen to pretty much anyone I knew and that would pay attention to when GW would update their weapon.

It looked like a clear pattern to me. I had a problem with my Koga staying at 99 for like 2 months after it was AG'd, went straight to 255.

I honestly thought it had to do with wave 3 clears. I had most of my weapons AG'd from 2016 when the update came out, and I only started noticing the "255" sometime more recently. It seemed to coincide with my dynamis progress, but my assumptions fell apart when several of my AG + ranked weapons stayed 119. The only commonality there, is they were all relics.

I'd be curious to know how the bug worked.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-03-14 12:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I honestly thought it had to do with wave 3 clears. I had most of my weapons AG'd from 2016 when the update came out, and I only started noticing the "255" sometime more recently. It seemed to coincide with my dynamis progress, but my assumptions fell apart when several of my AG + ranked weapons stayed 119. The only commonality there, is they were all relics.

I'd be curious to know how the bug worked.
I had the 255 before the Wave 3 clear.

Case in point: my Amano was listed as 255 but I have yet to clear Windy wave 3 mask/boss. And Koga was the very first I unlocked, it switched to 255 a few weeks after I got the mask completed.

I have a friend who AG'd several relics/empyreans without either masks, he had 255 listed, too.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-03-15 01:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Enjoy.

Err, the 255 bug shouldn't have had anything to do with that. What exactly was it doing?

And yeah, I can make the profile page more specific on weapons.

The profile pages used to distinguish between AG weapons and non-AG weapons.

For example, AG Ryunohige would show up as Ryunohige (255) and would link to the Afterglow Ryunohige FFXIAH entry. A non-AG Idris would say Idris (119) and would link to the base Idris FFXIAH entry.

Currently all appear as (119) and link to the non-AG'd versions.
By Chimerawizard 2019-03-15 01:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be thrilled if you make /recipes/ up to date next.
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-03-15 10:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
I'd be thrilled if you make /recipes/ up to date next.

Recipes can't be datamined directly. Is there a source I can pull from?
Administrator
By Rooks 2019-03-15 10:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently all appear as (119) and link to the non-AG'd versions.

This shouldn't be too hard to fix. I'll have a look.
 Bismarck.Feanorsof
Server: Bismarck
user: Feanorsof
By Bismarck.Feanorsof 2019-03-15 16:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

All my AG weapons also showed up as 255 before the fix, EXCEPT ranged REMA.
Despite being AG they remained 119, I believe others found the same and shared that in another thread somewhere.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-03-15 16:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Feanorsof said: »
All my AG weapons also showed up as 255 before the fix, EXCEPT ranged REMA.
Despite being AG they remained 119, I believe others found the same and shared that in another thread somewhere.
That seems to be my issue before it being all 119. :0
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-23 22:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
cause
ya know
4 updates out without an item update.
They haven't really added much, but still.
 Valefor.Darvis
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Darvis 2019-07-23 22:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Bump
cause
ya know
4 updates out without an item update.
They haven't really added much, but still.

Scragg was doing some eyeballing on Discord this after noon if it makes you feel any better about it. Hopefully he can find a quick and easy fix for some of the stuff going on around here.