VeniVidiVici Linkshell (EU) Recruiting

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » VeniVidiVici Linkshell (EU) recruiting
VeniVidiVici Linkshell (EU) recruiting
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Radamantis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Asura.Radamantis 2021-05-05 16:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
RECRUITING 1-2 MORE NEW MEMBERS.

Only looking for more members to assure better Job rotations be4 we close recruitment.

We are looking for all kind of Jobs, but you need to have one of those supporter Jobs End-Game ready to ensure Job Rotation.

  • GEO(idris), BRD(4songs) (high)

  • WHM (medium)

  • Others (low)


If you are interested to join our group i invite you to read our rules by clicking this link >>> Link
 Asura.Radamantis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Asura.Radamantis 2021-05-07 01:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
 Asura.Jinbe
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 81
By Asura.Jinbe 2021-05-12 18:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
UP
 Asura.Radamantis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Asura.Radamantis 2021-05-17 04:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Up
 Asura.Jinbe
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 81
By Asura.Jinbe 2021-05-20 00:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
up
 Asura.Jinbe
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 81
By Asura.Jinbe 2021-06-02 04:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
up
 Asura.Jinbe
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 81
By Asura.Jinbe 2021-06-10 08:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
up
 Asura.Radamantis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Asura.Radamantis 2021-06-14 13:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
RECRUITING 1-2 MORE NEW MEMBERS.

Only looking for more members to assure better Job rotations be4 we close recruitment.

We are looking for all kind of Jobs, but you need to have one of those supporter Jobs End-Game ready to ensure Job Rotation.

  • GEO(idris), BRD(4songs) (high)

  • WHM (medium)

  • Others (low)


If you are interested to join our group i invite you to read our rules by clicking this link >>> Link
[+]
 Asura.Setho
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Setho
Posts: 12
By Asura.Setho 2021-06-15 14:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yeah, we need some new blood, cause too many Slackers in our ranks :)
[+]
Offline
Posts: 5
By lotlounienne 2021-06-15 14:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I want you in if you're a blond hume <3 ! PST
If you're an Elvaan, you're welcome too !
If you're a Galka, well ... come too!
If you're a Taru, you're already in: we all know Tarus rules the world!
If you're French, it's nice! ^^ If you're not, it's good !
[+]
 Asura.Lotlounienne
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 3
By Asura.Lotlounienne 2021-06-16 04:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Don't be shy ! Come :) ^^
[+]
 Asura.Radamantis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Asura.Radamantis 2021-06-18 02:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
lotlounienne said: »
I want you in if you're a blond hume <3 ! PST
If you're an Elvaan, you're welcome too !
If you're a Galka, well ... come too!
If you're a Taru, you're already in: we all know Tarus rules the world!
If you're French, it's nice! ^^ If you're not, it's good !

Lot dont like Mythra's :P
 Asura.Lotlounienne
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 3
By Asura.Lotlounienne 2021-06-19 08:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'm the only woman in VVV :p
Nah I forgot them , , sorry !:p
If you're a Mithra, welcome but remember I have claws too :) ^^
 Asura.Radamantis
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 74
By Asura.Radamantis 2021-06-21 14:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
RECRUITING 1-2 MORE NEW MEMBERS.

Only looking for more members to assure better Job rotations be4 we close recruitment.

We are looking for all kind of Jobs, but you need to have one of those supporter Jobs End-Game ready to ensure Job Rotation.

  • GEO(idris), BRD(4songs) (high)

  • WHM, DD, COR, SMN (medium)

  • Others (low)


If you are interested to join our group i invite you to read our rules by clicking this link >>> Link
Offline
Posts: 46
By Slowforever 2021-06-28 12:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
REMA bard US based, I prefer EU timezone because of work and fitness obligations. I've played with French LS before and have family in Germany and speak small bit of German. I also play FFXIV with my wife and we clear content week 2/3 so enjoy pushing the limits of these two wonderful games.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 34
By cajunasian 2021-06-28 12:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Slowforever said: »
REMA bard US based, I prefer EU timezone because of work and fitness obligations. I've played with French LS before and have family in Germany and speak small bit of German. I also play FFXIV with my wife and we clear content week 2/3 so enjoy pushing the limits of these two wonderful games.

We have a bunch of US players (myself included.) Run on over to our website and fill out a quick app!
 Asura.Jinbe
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 81
By Asura.Jinbe 2021-07-08 01:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
UP
 Asura.Jinbe
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 81
By Asura.Jinbe 2021-07-24 10:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
up