Whm Lua - Toggle Issues? In Over My Head?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » whm lua - toggle issues? in over my head?
whm lua - toggle issues? in over my head?
By Naue 2019-02-14 13:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys,
I'm relatively new to GS, but have had some success at least getting it to function as I build sets on my whm. I've noticed here and there that sometimes my sets do not swap properly, and I can't for the life of me figure out why...and none of the "obvious" fixes like spelling or referencing an error message (not getting errors) are helping.

Early on I was confused by the fact that my warp ring wouldn't swap, but then realized there was a warp ring slot lock coded into the lua...which makes me think there are other things in there I'm not realizing are impacting how it works.

Lately, and seemingly out of no where, i've noticed my idle set won't be put back on sometimes...if it weren't for equipviewer I wouldn't have even known.

Also have never been able to figure out how to get the refresh/movement(idle) sets to work. I added H.Gaiters to my idle movement set, but when I am standing still, it won't ever swap the boots back to my MDT boots.

All in all...really just looking for someone who wouldn't mind hopping on disc and helping me understand how to use my lua properly.

Seems like WHM needs a lot of different toggle sets for certain situations, so although I could use a dumbed down version, I'd prefer to just get it all right the first time.

LUA below: