Looking For Linkshell.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking for linkshell.
Looking for linkshell.
 Ragnarok.Grimkitty
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Grimkitty 2019-02-11 19:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't really sure to how to go about this in the game these days, especially since the concierges seem to be empty for recruitment, so I thought I might check here and see if there were any active linkshells out there that do content to help get back into the game in current content.

I am returning to play as a GEO for the time being, open to possibly playing another job in the future, after getting the content and gear out of the way while working on optimizing the job.

I am hoping to get an idea on what content to do and what to do to keep busy in the game as I catch on things again and try my best to provide assistance where I can.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Xaander 2019-02-11 23:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Had you said you were going to play a melee DPS, this thread would have went south fast. The "Returning to Vana'diel" guide on BG wiki is a little dated, but should help you. Ambuscade would be a good place to start after you have a basic set of ilvl 119 gear, even if you have to do V2 books. Welcome back; I wish you well.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Grimkitty
By Ragnarok.Grimkitty 2019-02-11 23:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't checked there since I thought for some reason all the the concierges shared the same linkshells, so I should have looked into that! Thank you for letting me know that, I will look into that once the servers come back up after the maintenance and let you know.
 Ragnarok.Grimkitty
By Ragnarok.Grimkitty 2019-02-11 23:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

@Xaander - Yeah, I was never a huge melee dps back when I played originally, usually just being the group SCH, WHM, or GEO back when I played with old members before XIV's re-release.

I like my mage jobs, especially from a healer perspective, but now I enjoy the ideas of SCHs and GEOs more because of their utility and also because there are better NPC healers than myself, haha.
By Luminohelix 2019-03-10 14:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone got a social linkshell I can have or maybe an event linkshell who's willing to take a person^^? Please send me PM. I can play support or frontline, I have no issue. Thanks in advance <3.