Gearswap For Dummies 2.0!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Gearswap for Dummies 2.0!
Gearswap for Dummies 2.0!
By Ladylluna 2021-11-27 16:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

For some reason i am not sure how to configure this, some of the photos you should have are missing, so says see example but you cant see your photos. I am seeking a lua file for just summoning and calling my pets and curing the party. I would love to learn this script, I use just the txt version of the macros for windower. Let me know if anyone has a lua file for summoner/whm summoner/blm. Thank you kindly.
 Asura.Cambion
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Cambion
By Asura.Cambion 2021-11-28 01:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ladylluna said: »
For some reason i am not sure how to configure this, some of the photos you should have are missing, so says see example but you cant see your photos. I am seeking a lua file for just summoning and calling my pets and curing the party. I would love to learn this script, I use just the txt version of the macros for windower. Let me know if anyone has a lua file for summoner/whm summoner/blm. Thank you kindly.

I apologize for the pictures expiring, but image hosting websites won't hold them forever. SMN is a very specific job, with a lua style that I would recommend getting directly from the SMN forums due to the intricacies. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.