Asura.Valok
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: HaploMid
By Asura.Valok 2018-07-16 09:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't feel like reading? Here is a quick example of one of its uses:

YouTube Video Placeholder

The addon and instructional readme are available on GitHub. I recommend downloading the latest QuickTrade x.x.x.zip from the Releases page.

I previously released the addon "Crystal Trader" on this forum and it has expanded enough that I decided to rename it and re-release it.

If you regularly trade any of the items below, this addon will help you save a lot of time in the process.

Elemental Crystals and Clusters: Trade with Ephemeral Moogles for storage or with Waypoints to accumulate Kinetic Units.
Seals and Crests: Trade with Shami in Port Jeuno to store your various seals and crests.
Moat Carp: Trade with Joulet or Gallijaux in Port San d'Oria for the Lu Shang's Rod quest.
Copper Vouchers: Trade with Isakoth, Rolandienne, Fhelm Jobeizat, or Eternal Flame to store your vouchers.
Rem's Tale Chapters: Trade with Monisette in Port Jeuno to store your chapters.
Alexandrite: Trade with Paparoon in Nashmau for the quest 'Duties, Tasks, and Deeds.'
Special Gobbie Keys: Trade with one of the various goblins throughout Vana'diel.
Zinc Ore: Trade with Talib in Port Bastok for the repeatable quest 'Shady Business.'
Yagudo Necklaces: Trade with Nanaa Mihgo in Windurst Woods for the repeeatable quest 'Mihgo's Amigo.'
Cornettes: Trade with Yoran-Oran in Windurst Walls for the repeatable quest 'Manragora-Mad.'
* The other 4 items that Yoran-Oran accepts are also supported.

La Theine Cabbage, Millioncorn, Boyahda Moss: Trade with Melyon in Selbina for the repeatable quest 'Only the Best.'
Wildskeeper Reive JSE Capes: Trade with an A.M.A.N. Reclaimer to trade a single cape, or trade with Makel-Pakel in the Celennia Memorial Library to trade 3 of the same cape.
* Currently set to NOT skip dialogue when trading 3x JSE capes. Make sure your inventory does not have any capes that you want to keep.

Pellucid, Fern, and Taupe Stones: Trade with Oseem in Norg. You will be charged Escha Silt.
Ancient Beastcoins: Trade with Sagheera in Port Jeuno.
Geas Fete: Trade with Affi, Dremi, or Shiftrix in the Escha zones and Reisenjima to speed up your acquisition of NM pop items.
* Not currently supported:
** Zi'Tah: HELM NMs
** Ru'Aun: Ark Angels, Heavenly Beasts, Warder of Courage
** Reisenjima: HELM NMs

* UNTESTED - Mellidopt Wings: Trade with the ??? in Yorcia Weald.
* UNTESTED - Salvage Plans: Trade with Mrohk Sahjuuli in Aht Urhgan Whitegate to store your plans.
* UNTESTED - Soul Plates: Trade with Sanraku in Aht Urhgan Whitegate in exchange for Zeni.
** Currently set to trade only 1 at a time. This can be changed if needed.
* UNTESTED - Befouled Water: Trade to an Odyssean Passage.

Many items are permanently lost/spent after trading with their respective NPC, so make sure you are willing to trade all that are in your inventory before issuing the command!

First, make sure you have the addon TradeNPC loaded and working. Simply target or stand directly in front of a NPC listed above while having the appropriate items in your inventory and enter '//qtr' in the chat window or 'qtr' in the console. You will instantly trade as many items as possible, that are allowed with a single trade, to the NPC. If you still have items after the first trade, QuickTrade will let you know and you can enter 'qtr' again to instantly complete any follow-up trades.

To automatically trade all possible items in your inventory without having to enter 'qtr' multiple times, enter 'qtr loop' instead. If you wish to only attempt 4 loops, enter 'qtr loop 4'. The 'Loop' command is disabled for the following trades: All Geas Fete Trades, Befouled Water, JSE Capes x3

If you use the addon Itemizer and keep items you would like to trade in your Mog Case or Mog Sack, 'qtr all' will pull any valid items into your inventory before trading by performing the 'gets' command provided by Itemizer.

If anyone would care to use the addon to trade with one of the UNTESTED NPCs and report back to this thread, I would very much appreciate it! Trades as small as 1 item are fine, multiples are better, loops are even better.

If you have suggestions on other items to add, please let me know in this thread. Thank you!

Edited: 2018.09.28
[+]
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-07-20 09:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

v1.1.0

Bugfix - Alexandrite should be detected properly
Added - Special Gobbiedial Keys

Suggested addition: Divainy-Gamainy in East Adoulin.
I'll have to do some research and testing before adding this one.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-07-20 09:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Valok said: »
Don't feel like reading? Here is a quick example of one of its uses: YouTube

The addon and instructional readme are available on GitHub. I recommend downloading from the Releases page.

I previously released the addon "Crystal Trader" on this forum and it has expanded enough that I decided to rename it and re-release it.

If you regularly trade any of the items below, this addon will help you save a lot of time in the process.

* Elemental Crystals and Clusters: Trade with Ephemeral Moogles for storage or with Waypoints to accumulate Kinetic Units.
* Seals and Crests: Trade with Shami in Port Jeuno to store your various seals and crests.
* Moat Carp: Trade with Joulet or Gallijaux in Port San d'Oria for the Lu Shang's Rod quest.
* Copper Vouchers: Trade with Isakoth, Rolandienne, Fhelm Jobeizat, or Eternal Flame to store your vouchers.
* Rem's Tale Chapters: Trade with Monisette in Port Jeuno to store your chapters.

First, make sure you have the addon TradeNPC loaded and working. Simply target one of the NPCs listed above while having the appropriate items in your inventory and enter '//qtr' in the chat window or 'qtr' in the console. You will instantly trade as many items as possible, that are allowed with a single trade, to the NPC. If you still have items after the first trade, QuickTrade will let you know and you can enter 'qtr' again to instantly complete any follow-up trades.

I have not played long enough to advance to the following items/quests. The addon allows for trading with them, but I have not personally tested them with a live trade.

* UNTESTED - Mellidopt Wings: Trade with the ??? in Yorcia Weald
* UNTESTED - Salvage Plans: Trade with Mrohk Sahjuuli in Aht Urhgan Whitegate to store your plans.
* UNTESTED - Alexandrite: Trade with Paparoon in Nashmau for the quest 'Duties, Tasks, and Deeds.'

If anyone would care to use the addon to trade with one of the UNTESTED npcs and report back to this thread, I would very much appreciate it! Trades as small as 1 item are fine.

Alexandrite are permanently stored after trading with Paparoon so make sure you are willing to trade all of the Alexandrite in your inventory before issuing the command!

If you have suggestions on other items to add, please let me know in this thread. Thank you!
Dig it. Keep up the good work.
By DaneBlood 2018-07-20 15:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure if this is worth it but

skeleton keys in abyssea?

But that can be macroed pretty easy anyway (so can gobbie key tbh)
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-20 15:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

May as well throw on "only the best" items. Cause why not right?

Zinc ores, yag necks, cornettes

The "most common" multi-trade fame quest items etc
By BlaTheTaru 2018-07-20 16:13:27
Link | Quote | Reply

SOUL PLATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
By DaneBlood 2018-07-20 16:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
May as well throw on "only the best" items. Cause why not right?

Zinc ores, yag necks, cornettes

The "most common" multi-trade fame quest items etc

just my thoughts.

these can already be handled by tradeNPC that this plugin is depending on anyway. so its not like Quicktrader really does its full work on these.

The core work of Quicktrader is to se how many you have of some stuff and trade that in via tradenpc as tradenpc needs a specifci amount as info.

so quicktrade only really shines on stuff you ca ntrade in diffrent amount of stuff on
- seals
- alex
- crystalls
- wings
- chapters
- moat caprs

All have that in commen

Gobbie keys and teh fame quest does not.
they dont neede the functionalty of quicktrade to begin with

Not saying it can't be done. Just that its kinda bloat IMHO
as its redundant.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-07-20 16:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

(i didnt even know there was an addon called tradeNPC)

*** billion addons
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-07-20 16:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
(i didnt even know there was an addon called tradeNPC)

*** billion addons

Yeah Quicktrade just sends the commands to tradenpc plugin so you need that t begin with :D

so
tradenpc 4 millicorn
will trade those 4 millicorn to the npc

but having to count stuff first because tradenpc cant just do ALL of it.
Thats when quicktrade step in and says
ok let me coutn how many alex do you have hmmm ok 372
ima do the "tradenpc 372 alexandrite" command for you

im not saying it should not be done.
that is clearly up to the Asure.Valok
It's just my own opionon to keep the plugin as lean as possible
That is how i preffer to make all my programs/tools.
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-07-20 23:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated! GitHub

v1.2.0
* Added Zinc Ore, Yagudo Necklaces, Mandragora-Mad items, Only the Best items, and Soul Plates

I agree that adding support for things like cornettes, boyahda moss, soul plates, etc. is not terribly helpful, but I've added it anyway. It does make sense for QuickTrade to support trades that require more than one item at a time such as yagudo necklaces, la theine cabbages, etc., so those I will certain add on request if possible.

Continue to post ideas if there are things you would like added, no matter how obscure or trivial they may be.

Regarding Soul Plates, are you able to trade 8 of these at a time or just 1? I currently have it coded to only trade 1 but can easily change it. I am not able to test the Soul Plate trade, but I'm confident the code is capable. Please let me know if it works.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-07-21 01:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

bug fix confirmation

Alexandrites works again for me. even thoug i had to do it twice.
maybe i had more alex than i thoug and it needed 2 trades ( i forget to check)

@asure.Volak
@asure.Eiryl
One thing i didnt thing about in my prior post was the eay of use.
I have a mcacro key to do the qtr command now.
its make it still alot easier/faster than doing the TradeNPC command on my own.

So still a win :D

So like having QTR support skeletons keys in abyssea would save me a macro hotkey
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-07-21 03:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated! GitHub

v1.3.0
* Added JSE Capes: 1x to the A.M.A.N. Reclaimers, 3x to Makel-Pakel

When trading JSE capes, it will not skip dialogue.

Current ToDo
* Abyssea skeleton keys
* Divainy-Gamainy trades
[+]
By Zyla 2018-07-21 08:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This work with dyna currency as well, both old and new?
By DaneBlood 2018-07-21 09:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Features Suggestion/request

Currently TradeNPC onyl support use ofr trading form invetory

would it be possible to use Itemize plugin to move some of the stuff move from sack and case?

E.G
//qtr All (on shami)
- uses itemize to move over all seals form case/sack to inventory
- then does the ussual Shami routine ?

its not a big thing as it can be done by scripting but i think it could round of the functionality.

Im not sure Valok really understood the impact of what he startet :D

--- edit ---
oh soul plates for Zeni. i was wondering what it was...
I will go check that out if you can trade more than one but i think its only 1 at a time
By DaneBlood 2018-07-21 09:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Zyla said: »

TradeNPC will work i believe. as it works with anykind of time you can trade to and npc

Quicktrade does not.
and im not sure it is possible to set it up as it you can trade diffrentt numbers for diffrent "rewards" since QTR only does it trades depending on the target it would only be able to do one of the type of trades.

or did you mean to exchange singles to 100's ?
By DaneBlood 2018-07-22 11:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bug Report:

looks like QTR only trades 1 stakc of alexandrite at a time for me.
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-07-23 02:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm working on adding support for pulling items from the mog case/sack with '//qtr all' or some such command, and am currently testing it. This will require the use of the Itemizer addon.

DaneBlood, regarding your Alexandrite bug report, can you edit line 33 of quicktrade.lus as mentioned in the readme and make: exampleOnly = true? This will have it only print the command into the console instead of actually issuing the command, that way you can see what it is coming up with. I can't seem to replicate your issue. Put more than 99 Alexandrite in your inventory and enter //qtr as usual. You should see '//tradenpc 135 "Alexandrite"' or similar in the windower console.
[+]
By Zyla 2018-07-23 02:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

DaneBlood said: »

TradeNPC will work i believe. as it works with anykind of time you can trade to and npc

Quicktrade does not.
and im not sure it is possible to set it up as it you can trade diffrentt numbers for diffrent "rewards" since QTR only does it trades depending on the target it would only be able to do one of the type of trades.

Yea I meant specifically for the purpose of streamlining the 1>100's process
By DaneBlood 2018-07-23 22:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

DaneBlood said: »

Quicktrade does not.

Yea I meant specifically for the purpose of streamlining the 1>100's process

Look into tradeNPC if you dont have it it shoudl streamline the process a lot
By DaneBlood 2018-07-23 22:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Valok said: »
I'm working on adding support for pulling items from the mog case/sack with '//qtr all' or some such command, and am currently testing it. This will require the use of the Itemizer addon.

DaneBlood, regarding your Alexandrite bug report, can you edit line 33 of quicktrade.lus as mentioned in the readme and make: exampleOnly = true? This will have it only print the command into the console instead of actually issuing the command, that way you can see what it is coming up with. I can't seem to replicate your issue. Put more than 99 Alexandrite in your inventory and enter //qtr as usual. You should see '//tradenpc 135 "Alexandrite"' or similar in the windower console.

//tradenpc 198 "alexandrite"`

I have 6 stacks in inventory
version 1.0.1 (maybe ishould have checked for a newer version first)

-- update --
yup im an idiot v1.3.0 works flawless and traded all 6 stacks in one go
By DaneBlood 2018-07-29 18:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

small sugestion

Trade befouled water to the thingy in leafallia ?
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-08-11 21:51:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated! GitHub

v1.4.0

* Added functionality '//qtr all' to use the Itemizer addon to include items in your Mog Case and Mog Sack
* QuickTrade will target the nearest NPC automatically if you run the command without a target

Thank you, DaneBlood, for the 'all' suggestion
By Aerix 2018-08-22 07:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Great work on the addon, it really makes a lot of stuff more convenient!

Is there any chance you could add Reisenjima stones (Taupe, Pellucid, Fern) for Oseem to the list of supported items? Those always have to be traded regularly in large quantities.
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-08-22 21:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated! GitHub

v1.5.0
* Added Ancient Beastcoin trading with Sagheera
* Added Pellucid Stone, Fern Stone, and Taupe Stone trading with Oseem
* Added Befouled Water trading to Odyssean Passage
* Adjusted Waypoint crystal trades to be much faster if you are carrying different crystal types

Thanks for the suggestions, Daneblood and Aerix. I have not confirmed Ancient Beastcoin or Befouled Water trades. If anyone trades these with the addon I would appreciate a report of its success/failure. Thank you!
[+]
By Aerix 2018-08-24 14:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks a ton, you're the best!
By Aerix 2018-08-26 22:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I have another suggestion, but that might be a fairly large amount of work: adding Escha/Reisenjima NM pop items for their respective zones/NPCs, e.g. 5xAzrael's Eye for Hanbi or Tolva's Shell for Neak and so forth.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2018-08-27 06:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Woot upgrade of one of the best timesavers in this game.
Will try out tonigh and i have ABC's i need to store

another suggestion:
Merc capes from incursion to the AMAN guy for the 600 pts
i'll get the numbers of enter
 Asura.Valok
By Asura.Valok 2018-09-04 18:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated! GitHub

v1.6.1

Added a few missing Geas Fete trades

v1.6.0

*Added Geas Fete Escha Zi'Tah, Escha Ru'Aun, and Reisenjima NM pop item trading
*Geas Fete trading will search for valid items and trade the first type it finds

Aerix, I was only able to test a few of the Geas Fete items, so please report back here if you have any problems with it.

Geas Fete NMs that are not currently supported:
* Zi'Tah: HELM NMs
* Ru'Aun: Ark Angels, Heavenly Beasts, Warder of Courage
* Reisenjima: HELM NMs

Daneblood, the Reive and Incursion capes listed on https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:JSE_Capes are already automated when trading with an A.M.A.N Reclaimer. Are there others that you are referring to?

For Geas Fete NMs, it will search for higher tier NM items first and end with tier 1. I also sorted the search list based on the current AH prices on Asura. For example, when trading for a tier 1 Zi'Tah NM, it will trade Fish Mithkabobs before attempting to trade Gold Ingots, and so on.

A notification in the chat window will tell you which items are being used to trade. If you do not want to use the items mentioned, I suggest storing them in your Mog Case/Sack temporarily and try again.

You still have to confirm which pop items you want, so don't worry about losing any items when using //qtr.
[+]
By Aerix 2018-09-04 19:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much for adding the Geas Fete stuff!

Also, I think Daneblood was specifically referring to Mecistopins Mantles from Incursion rather than JSE capes. It's easy to end up with 10+ mantles after a farming run.
First Page 2 3 4 5