Random Politics & Religion #34

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 118 119 120 ... 133 134 135
By Zerowone 2018-09-23 21:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hurr durr it’s happening.

Maybe actually pay attention to the events in the day to day news cycle instead of buying into your prejudices and ***?

No? ok well just remember to not invest too much energy on the Internet if you’re not making money off it.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-23 21:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude .... you bother to read that stuff and who wrote it ...

National Enquirer, tell all tale about Trumps secret love child, cause for impeachment anyone? Page 32.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-23 21:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You *** still going at it...*** it take me in bro
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-23 21:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys need a drink or three...relax
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-23 21:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

At least I can officially regard Zerowone as a troll account now. Saves me a lot of hassle.

And hey Fone, what's new in your world?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2018-09-23 21:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Dude .... you bother to read that stuff and who wrote it ...

That’s the actual email between Michael Avenatti (you know the lawyer of Stormy Daniels that has made a mockery of Donald Trump and Michael Cohen) and Mike Davis (who works for Senator Grassley).

You are aware of who these players are right?

This is what Truth looks like dude, you keep saying it’s not real and the realness of it grows despite your protest.
By Zerowone 2018-09-23 21:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You *** still going at it...*** it take me in bro

I’ll take a triple of your finest Scotch my guy.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-09-23 21:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
At least I can officially regard Zerowone as a troll account now. Saves me a lot of hassle.

And hey Fone, what's new in your world?

I mean we all screw with each other but he's degraded down to Vic and CJ level.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-09-24 08:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not being able to remember a specific house party where nothing remarkable happened to you personally in no way "supports the guy" nor does it hurt the accusers story. But that is some nice spin. Failed spin, but nice nonetheless.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-24 08:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Meet famous politicians! Destroy the opposition! Become front page news!

At the law offices of Lefty & Libby, no evidence is no problem! You have the claim, you get the fame!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-24 09:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-24 09:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I am still wading through it myself Skull, and it is well worth the wade.
Our local radio Foreign Affair and Military guy is doing a long piece story on Russian Troll Factory. I can send ya a link maybe, should be all audio since its for radio.
Thanks but I don't do audio or visual unless I have to.

Got a transcript?
Best I got is here. https://wtop.com/j-j-green-national/2018/09/tale-of-a-troll-inside-the-internet-research-agency-in-russia/

Sorry it may not all be transcripted.
By Zerowone 2018-09-24 10:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosenstein is resigning.
By Nausi 2018-09-24 10:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosenstein has resigned!

Sessions to unrecuse in 3..2..1..
By Nausi 2018-09-24 10:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kavanaugh providing alibi (calendars) to sentate judiciary.

Dr Ford deserves to be thrown in jail.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-24 10:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-09-24 11:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea looks like trump is going to fire rosenstein for hurting his feelings. Lol at sessions "unrecusing." Fantasy.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-24 11:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-24 12:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, even the New York Times is fighting back against Ronan Farrow for his journalistic malpractice. I guess that's what you get when Senate Democrats "actively came looking" for dirt at any cost.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-24 12:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lisa page came out cleaning Rosenstein was not joking when he uttered those words.

This whole attempted coup is falling apart on them they are now all out to cover their own *** at the expense of others.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-09-24 13:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Whatever you say boys, you’re in a bubble if you find the Washington Examiner to be the bastion of “neutral” political reporting.

Ps try not dismissing references to a source like Slate when NBC,ABC, CBS and Fox are reporting to contrary of what you’re asserting.

Oh yeah she wants the FBI to investigate her claims while Kavanaugh does not. Who does that if their lying? Just something else for you to think abou and smugly dismiss. Sure sure Democratic Deep state; but, if you truly believe that then your objective take on reality is “highly” suspect.

How do you investigate something that may/may not have happened over 35 years ago, with no evidence, no witnesses, no proof of any kind? Surely you not that blind. Come on man I know you're super partisan but come the *** on dude. This is idiotic.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-24 13:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks skull

Nausi said: »
Rosenstein has resigned!

All Those Sources Who Said Rosenstein Was Out Are Wrong
At least until Thursday, it seems

Newser Updated Sep 24, 2018 12:35 PM CDT

Have anything more recent than 1:40 minuets ago? No snark, this is a rapidly changing story.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-24 14:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Latest update:

Trump to meet with Rod Rosenstein Thursday after conflicting reports about deputy attorney general's departure

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is resigning, according to Axios, which cited a source familiar with the matter.
NBC News, however, says Rosenstein will refuse to resign if asked to do so.
President Donald Trump will meet with Rosenstein on Thursday, the White House said in response to the reports.

CNBC updated 11:PDT
By Nausi 2018-09-24 15:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks skull

Rosenstein has resigned!

All Those Sources Who Said Rosenstein Was Out Are Wrong
At least until Thursday, it seems

Newser Updated Sep 24, 2018 12:35 PM CDT

Have anything more recent than 1:40 minuets ago? No snark, this is a rapidly changing story.
You are correct chanti.

facts I don't like gonna facts I don't like.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-24 15:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosenstein has resigned!

Yep, facts I don't like.
By Nausi 2018-09-24 15:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Zerowone said: »
Whatever you say boys, you’re in a bubble if you find the Washington Examiner to be the bastion of “neutral” political reporting.

Ps try not dismissing references to a source like Slate when NBC,ABC, CBS and Fox are reporting to contrary of what you’re asserting.

Oh yeah she wants the FBI to investigate her claims while Kavanaugh does not. Who does that if their lying? Just something else for you to think abou and smugly dismiss. Sure sure Democratic Deep state; but, if you truly believe that then your objective take on reality is “highly” suspect.

How do you investigate something that may/may not have happened over 35 years ago, with no evidence, no witnesses, no proof of any kind? Surely you not that blind. Come on man I know you're super partisan but come the *** on dude. This is idiotic.

Logic and reason do not come first in leftism. Objective reality is secondary to ideology. They seek to subvert reality with power and they will scorch the earth to get there, which is what is happening right now.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-24 16:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »

It’s also idiotic to assume it can’t be done.

It’s easy to gather evidence and testimony that corroborates both parties being at a specific place and time to establish validity (initial not complete).

Producing meticulously crafted calendars from when you’re 17 can also be considered suspect. Especially when Kavanuagh himself says they don’t disprove Fords allegations.

It’s not about being “partisan” so much as it’s just paying attention. We’ve got a political party in power that is demonstrating it’s not above lying cheating and stealing to achieve their objectives.

Think not?

Look at this Rosenstein story that broke this morning. You know who the source was? It was a White House contact dispersing misinformation in order to create a narrative. It’s not the first time that’s happened in this administration either. See Tellerson, Scaramucci etc.

Every reporter that was duped should publicly burn that non credible White House source and these games won’t happen.

It’s also interesting is it not? All these stories breaking from multiple independent sources from Kavanuagh’s past coming to light. It’s also interesting that Grassley’s office knew about these allegations for weeks and attempted to suppress it in order to get their judge through.

Now you have this manufactured distraction in order to obfuscate from what’s developing with Kavanuagh.

If you can’t see how the two stories are connected, here: Trump wants a Supreme Court Justice that believes a sitting President can not be criminal indicted. Appears he losing that battle. So a Hail Mary is to mess with the investigation that is potentially the source of said criminal indictment.

It’s classic Machiavellian meddling.

However if some of you want to sit around and pretend the people you don’t agree with are partisan hacks and not concerned citizens who see the ideologies and checks and balances that make our country great then there really is no reason to bother asking or reading responses.
First Page 2 3 ... 118 119 120 ... 133 134 135