Free EXP - PowerLevel (Odin)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Free EXP - PowerLevel (Odin)
Free EXP - PowerLevel (Odin)
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-16 19:05:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Odin,

I have noticed some people asking to pay for levels in game, but to me that feels like a waste of gil. After recently creating a dual box, I can appreciate the annoyance of getting from 1-99; let alone merit points. I'm often out doing Exp by myself in Escha-Zi'tah to gain merit points; especially since it doesn't require a huge time commitment.
So if you're interested in getting free exp/merit points/levels, please give a /tell in game or on here and if I'm available I'll help you level.

Content: PL
Price: Free
Time/Day: When I'm available. (Mostly evenings Est)
Requirement: Have access to Escha-Zi'tah (RoV mission 1-9 [I'll help you kill the NM if needed].
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-16 19:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice of you!
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-17 14:31:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Nice of you!

:)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [324 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Pistallion
By Odin.Pistallion 2019-02-04 13:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What is the best way to powerlevel to 99? I currently hit 70s and its slowed down a good amount. is Escha-Zi'tah the best? And what are good mobs around 70?
 Ragnarok.Tdizzle
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tdizzle
By Ragnarok.Tdizzle 2019-02-04 14:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Pistallion said: »
What is the best way to powerlevel to 99? I currently hit 70s and its slowed down a good amount. is Escha-Zi'tah the best? And what are good mobs around 70?

By Power level do you mean have another character who is 99 with good gear doing the work while you rake in the exp? If so, it really depends on the jobs and number of characters available. The easy button is probably a solid blu gathering all the mobs and aoeing them all over and over again. You can do this fine in any escha zone but probably have to pay attention more if you're in reisen, but is easily doable.

Now if you have a pld to pull all the mobs to the blu, then you could pull bigger groups but that's getting into the finer details.

I dont have an experience on bst, but I've seen them do something similar with pets with strong aoe skills.

If you're talking about what you can solo using trusts, well that's not really power leveling. But zitha is probably the place to go. You can really exp there from 50-99 without much issue other than having to move around a bit and being over/under leveled for a couple levels here and there.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-02-04 15:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

For soloing to 99:
From 70-84 (plants / undead) ish you can go to escha-zi'tah. I honestly haven't manually leveled without just powerleveling myself in so long that I don't remember the zones after that.

The fastest way to level is by having someone AoE kill mobs in zi'tah for you.

But yeah, 75-99 is seen as an 'Exp dead zone' as the Exp to level takes far longer than the previous levels.
 Odin.Pistallion
By Odin.Pistallion 2019-02-05 14:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the best way to level solo, then, if I cant get someone to powerlevel from 75-99?

I didnt realize that this topic was like a year old, but do you still do power leveling for free? I honestly miss the days of Abyssea exp parties for that easy af 99 lol
By Jetackuu 2019-02-05 14:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Why? It's even easier now...
 Odin.Pistallion
By Odin.Pistallion 2019-02-05 14:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

For me, it was going into abyssea, asking for an invite to open boxes. Open boxes for a little bit then afk and wake up next morning to a new class to 99. not sure what can be easier than that
By Jetackuu 2019-02-05 15:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Go in, afk for an hour or two, leave or job change and do another. Abyssea is horribly slow in comparison.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-02-05 16:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

For me, it was going into abyssea, asking for an invite to open boxes. Open boxes for a little bit then afk and wake up next morning to a new class to 99. not sure what can be easier than that
If done right can get 1-99 in escha power level max 4 hours maybe less
 Odin.Archaide
user: Archaide
By Odin.Archaide 2019-02-05 16:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the best way to level solo, then, if I cant get someone to powerlevel from 75-99?

I didnt realize that this topic was like a year old, but do you still do power leveling for free? I honestly miss the days of Abyssea exp parties for that easy af 99 lol

worm parties.... /shudders
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-02-05 16:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes I still do offer it for free, but I am not really active anymore. I only play about once ever 2-3 weeks. So don't wait on me, you will probably hit 99 just from soloing in that time.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2019-02-05 16:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Archaide said: »

worm parties.... /shudders

/yell <La Theine Plateau> <worm> <party> <Experience Points> <Merit Points> <Do you need it?> [<Key> <No thanks>] 14/18