Random Politics & Religion #30

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The sooner we nuke North Korea the better I'm tired of "peace talks" just blow they whole damn country off the map. Then put up Disneyland Korea and charge tourists an arm in a leg to visit the crater.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-06 10:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
The problem with the U.S. acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is that it upsets an already-tottering balance in the Middle East that will further push the more people into extremism that will lead to more violence, and it's entirely unnecessary.

Jerusalem is the capital of Isreal, I'm with niko, *** them. Are we going to start basing all our decisions of off what muslim extremists believe? Better tell your wife to cover up.

I'm not concerned what the current extremists think. I'm concerned about creating more extremists.

If they were all already extremists, I'd be okay with Plan Glass Hole In The Desert.

This will have all of exactly zero effect on extremism, especially since extremism isn't something the US or Western nations "create", it already existed. How those various extremist organizations work is they have supreme leaders with unchecked authority supported by violence and religion. They then prey on a local uneducated, disillusioned, vulnerable and gullible population to convert them into soldiers. Those religious leaders can and will use any reason, real or imaginary, as material for recruitment and propaganda to support themselves. Because the population is uneducated and vulnerable the extremest leaders don't need a legitimate reason.

You want to know what created all that mess out there, it was Presidents Bush and Obama toppling the semi-stable governments that held things in check with the only tool that works out there, raw authoritarian violence. When the populations are that uneducated and vulnerable, the only thing that works is authoritarianism backed by violence for the simply reason that the population simply doesn't care about anything else. Pull the lynch pins out and suddenly you have dozens of local tribal warlords fighting it out over who's going to be the next authoritarian despot lynch pin. When a foreign nation then tries to get involved in that process all that happens is the tribal warlords turn against that foreign nation and attempt to expel it before returning to their original Game-Of-Thrones death match. ISIS is just a bunch of those same warlords getting together and deciding their best option to beat out the foreigners is to team up and form a cohesive entity that is far more effective as a military then dozens of smaller entities.

My personal opinion is that the US needs to get the *** out of the middle east and let the cards fall where they fall. Write this lesson down on giant stone tables and put the outside the White House, Congress and the Pentagon as a monumental reminder of what the *** not to do.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-06 10:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

And I swear to Altana if this gets deflected with a "but Obama" or "but Hillary"...

Only took 2 pages.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when Vic make a compelling argument...me either.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheer up it's almost Christmas and you can wage war against all those evil Republicans. Go to the mall and ask Santa if he voted for Trump.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-12-06 10:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
If you study Muslim history *which you guys won't* these sons of *** have been war on their neighbors for a long long time. It isn't going to stop anytime soon.

It's not even about religion, that's just the *** reason their leaders use to recruit soldiers and justify using violence to control the population. It's about power and control, those various leaders want to create nation states or run existing ones and they don't like foreigners from across the ocean *** with what they as their affairs.

To get an idea of what it is from their point of view, imagine the Chinese air dropping tens of thousands of soldiers into the USA and then using violence to change votes on our government. In the middle east, violence ~IS~ how they vote. AK's are their voting machines, bullets are their ballots and warlords / religious leaders (their the same thing over there) the candidates. If you don't like a certain candidate, you pickup a voting machine and fire ballots at the voters for said candidate.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 10:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheer up it's almost Christmas and you can wage war against all those evil Republicans. Go to the mall and ask Santa if he voted for Trump.
There will probably be people who do this because they have nothing better to do.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I asked Santa what I should give my liberal friend for Christmas he said a sense of humor.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-06 10:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Then the liberal friend asked why Santa wasn't black I said "*** you" that's why!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

McFeely is on a rampage today must be too much coffee !

You might be right. New beans today, it's trur.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-06 11:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you study Muslim history *which you guys won't* these sons of *** have been war on their neighbors for a long long time. It isn't going to stop anytime soon.

Fonewear, voice of sanity bringing us back to earth.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-06 11:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it's too late for Europe they are ***. Just like in WW2 it is a matter of time till we have to save their *** again.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
My personal opinion is that the US needs to get the *** out of the middle east and let the cards fall where they fall. Write this lesson down on giant stone tables and put the outside the White House, Congress and the Pentagon as a monumental reminder of what the *** not to do.

I...completely agree. With just about everything you said there.

I guess for me though that includes letting Israel deal with their own problems they've created too.
By fonewear 2017-12-06 11:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What is really interesting to me is American Muslims bitching about Trump when Trump is the right President to confront extremists. Cause Obama and Bush sure as hell didn't help that much.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-06 11:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Operation Peace Love and Understanding

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 11:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Police: "Don't you have anything better to do on Christmas than harrass a man dressed as Santa Claus? Shouldn't you be with your family?"

Liberal: "My family disowned me when I told them that Santa was a rapist because he's a MAN that breaks into people's houses and leaves hush presents and that Christianity is a hate-machine used by the patriarchy to make us hate Muslims. Christ was a man so he's part of the patriarchy. Blah-blah-blah."

#OperationSantaVotedTrump
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

What is really interesting to me is American Muslims bitching about Trump when Trump is the right President to confront extremists. Cause Obama and Bush sure as hell didn't help that much.

...frankly I think the right president for this would have been Teddy Roosevelt. The president we need right now, but not the one we deserve!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Police: "Don't you have anything better to do on Christmas than harrass a man dressed as Santa Claus? Shouldn't you be with your family?"

Philadelphia: *throws a brick at Santa Claus*
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Tangentially related, I find the Middle East to be another great reason to push for non-petrol-fueled vehicles.

Completely cut our reliance on the Saudis particularly and OPEC in general and see what happens.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 11:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Tangentially related, I find the Middle East to be another great reason to push for non-petrol-fueled vehicles.

Completely cut our reliance on the Saudis particularly and OPEC in general and see what happens.
Vodka.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-06 11:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Vodka.

Is only good for obfuscating the fact you're getting daydrunk at work.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 11:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My sister bought some vodka made in Austin, TX. It's actually pretty good.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-12-06 11:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

...frankly I think the right president for this would have been Teddy Roosevelt.

I tend to agree. He was big on immigration being good as long as it was coupled with assimilation. Don't try to recreate your shitty country here.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2017-12-06 11:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to get my license renewed today, about three doors down from the tag agency is a new gun shop.

I need to find time to go look around. >.>
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-12-06 11:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Viciouss said: »
And I swear to Altana if this gets deflected with a "but Obama" or "but Hillary"...

Only took 2 pages.
"But Obama AND Hillary!!"
Throwing out a new deflection idea for the pack of idiots. Nail both of them in one shot. C'mon, you nimrods know you want to.

You purposely bring up ***they did in relation to Trump then you *** about them bringing it into relation. You can't have it both ways man.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-12-06 11:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem is cars are only like half of what we use.

Also we've been getting away from relying on them basically since OPEC was founded given it was basically founded to stranglehold us. We actually import more from Canada than all of OPEC now. Also just importing in general is down in terms of percentages of what we use
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67