Effort To Increase More EG.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Effort to increase more EG.
Effort to increase more EG.
 Bahamut.Incredible
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Incredible 2009-09-23 21:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

NoTaruLeftBehind Linkshell:

- Nation Missions
- Zilart Missions
- Chain of Promathia Missions
- Treasure of Aht Urhgan Missions
- Help in general

Do you need any assistance people of Bahamut? ヾ(・ェ・)

Only thing I ask is to give back to the linkshell. Lots of people move on and forget to help those in need so I'm making a linkshell to help those who need help get to their desired goals.

Would be helpful if you post your jobs, timezone, and which missions you need help on. ^_^;

Just don't be a douche and never return to linkshell when you finish with your missions.
[+]
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-10-01 15:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I need help with CoP(airship and onwards) and ToAU missions. Everything else can be gotten from Decimation, especially ZM, since that's what we do :)
75 SAM;
/RNG, /NIN, /DNC, /WAR...
I'm working on MNK right now, and it'd be nice if I could get those items for Black Belt but I wouldn't expect -that- from anyone in the first place, yet alone for free or cheap.
[+]
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2009-10-01 15:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Good deed you have going and I sorry to say I myself try one of these shell I help without getting help after people got what they wanted some left some popped in from time to time but were always busy to help, and me Well I ended up with crappy *** gear and super low buffers. Now I move on and focused on my self.Bur Again good luck
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-10-09 17:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Aye, its the people who dont give just take that ruin ls's like this. Good luck with it though
[+]