Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)
Fire Emblem Heroes (Android/iOS)
First Page 2 3 4
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-01-19 04:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.
You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

Source: https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/
Also lists some of the available characters.

Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! Lead your army with easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.

Types
Each Hero has a color type. This color type determines weapon advantages and disadvantages that affect your attack power. If you want battles to go in your favor, build your team with Heroes that have an advantage over the enemy!

Specials
Specials are critical moves you choose for your Heroes. They will undoubtedly prove powerful on the battlefield.

Use Orbs to summon Heroes that will fight for you. Five colored summoning stones are randomly generated, allowing you to summon a Hero based on their color type. You can obtain Orbs by clearing story maps or purchasing them through the Shop.

You can customize your allies and create teams to use in battle. From this menu, you can also learn new skills, change equipment, and take the abilities of your Heroes to new heights.

Skills
Use SP (Skill Points) gained by defeating enemies or leveling to obtain new skills. There are three types of active skills: Weapon, Assist, and Special. There are also passive skills, which give you a boost just by equipping them.

The story brings together new Hero characters along with familiar faces from the Fire Emblem series. Lead your army to victory to save the Kingdom of Askr.

Fight against your rivals around the world. Your high score and ranking will determine your rewards—items that can increase your Heroes' abilities.

More info on gameplay: https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/system/

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaba
iOS App Store: Your text to link here...

Looking like a somewhat altered fire emblem game for smart devices with a gacha element to collect various Fire Emblem characters to use in battle. Launches February 2nd and is available for pre registration for Android.

There's also a vote going on to pick your favorite FE characters with some freebies for Nintendo account owners.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-02 17:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

game is up on Google Play atm for those who preregistered
ill post friend code or w/e once i get acces to it
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-02 17:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

ID#; 0357316614
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-02-02 17:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sticky.

Have fun.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-02 17:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Added link for the app store. rerolling til i get Tharja or Camilla
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-02 17:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Added link for the app store. rerolling til i get Tharja or Camilla
first summon i got a 4 star Fir, which im ok with
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-02 19:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

But No camilla :(
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-02 20:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

2 strongest atm.
[+]
 Siren.Obysuca
Server: Siren
user: Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-02 20:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Saving up orbs atm, so best I've got so far

Also, ID: 9168416591
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-02-02 20:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

my best one so far

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-02 21:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-03 00:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp >_>

Read that you can upgrade 4* to 5* after lvl 20 using feathers, went to go do so on Niles. Need 20k feathers. I have 21... well then lol
Anyone found a way to farm feathers yet? Or is it obvious and I'm just missing it?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Kendoh
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kendoh
By Carbuncle.Kendoh 2017-02-03 04:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Anyone found a way to farm feathers yet? Or is it obvious and I'm just missing it?
You have to release the unwanted heroes, aka "Send Home".
 Asura.Valmur
Server: Asura
user: Valmur
By Asura.Valmur 2017-02-03 04:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

got some 4* blonde maid also~
 Siren.Obysuca
By Siren.Obysuca 2017-02-03 09:16:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Woke up and got this, for a 5*, he's quite terrible :/
Also, not all units have the same stats, as in, two of the same exact ones, same stars. I got a second Nino earlier, went to fuse it to the other and noticed one had more spd than the other.
So with my luck, I'll get poor stat 5*s lol
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-03 10:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arcksan
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2017-02-03 11:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So happy !
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-03 12:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-02-03 12:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So i just got my first character to level 20... Uhh...

20k feathers 20great azure badges...
bit steep.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-03 14:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Greeting your friends every day gives feathers also
By hobo 2017-02-03 16:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fire emblem mobile game! I'm jumping on this

ID: 3603221207
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-02-03 18:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

any hardcore Fire Emblem fans who played the GBA, DS, 3DS Fire Emblem games have any reviews on this so far?

Is the setup similar to past fire emblem games? I think I read you can only place 4 heroes on a map at a time, so does that kind of limit the strategy compared to the usual FE games? (I can only recall the beginning chapters / very few missions in the old FE games where you were limited to 4 or less characters per map).
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2017-02-03 18:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

think of it as FE lite
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-02-03 20:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lothoro said: »
any hardcore Fire Emblem fans who played the GBA, DS, 3DS Fire Emblem games have any reviews on this so far?

Is the setup similar to past fire emblem games? I think I read you can only place 4 heroes on a map at a time, so does that kind of limit the strategy compared to the usual FE games? (I can only recall the beginning chapters / very few missions in the old FE games where you were limited to 4 or less characters per map).

Story is close to nonexistent, might just be a symptom of the early life of the game... but don't expect much out of story besides "Here's why we can summon these old Heroes, also Hi these are <Main characters>, K, go away, fight things".

Aside from that, its very very very "Light" in terms of Fire Emblem.

Things they kept

Stats are HP, Attack, Speed, Defense, Resistence.
Attacking 2x If your speed is much higher than your enemies
Specific weaknesses (Falchion Vs Dragon, Bows Vs Fliers, etc)
Movement bonuses for certain units (fliers go above mountains, Horses cant travel in forests)
Weakness/Strength Wheel (Sword > Axe > Lance > Sword)

Things removed>

Magic, as a stat, is gone. Mages use Attack vs Resistence.
Critical hits entirely
Accuracy, every hit lands.
Bonuses in certain terrain (I.E no Forest or mountain bonuses)
Permanent death (duh)
Class Evolving/Changing at level 20
Weapons(Explained below).

Things that are new

*Instead of Critical, some units have Skills that charge after a certain number of actions (I.E being attacked or attacking, Hitting twice in one round counts as two), these act like Critical hits in a way, and they all do different things. Lucina for instance gets something Moon, "Luna", and "Aether", which Ignore 50%Def/Res, and Aether absorbs half of the damage to own HP. Where as Tiki(?) the dragon girl, when her special is full is does damage to enemies withing a 4-space-wide 1 line area below her, but it cannot KO (takes them to 1HP if you're strong enough).
*Weapons Don't break.
*Healers specials usually increase more HP, or raise a stat.
*Class upgrades are replaced with Hero upgrades (From 1*, 2*, 3*, typical mobile upgrade tiers), still happen at level 20+
*Fusing units together can increase the units stats, but will reset if you rank them up (Ew).
*Map size is significantly reduced, so is movement area to compensate. Most foot units move 2 spaces, Horses 3, Fliers 2, and Heavy units 1.

Weapons and Skill

Every time you level up, you get SP. This is used to unlock skills and new weapons. Iron, Steel, Killer weapons all make an appearance, as well as unique ones like Falchion. Killer weapons double the special charges per action, so they charge your "Super" quicker instead of increasing crit since crit is removed. Weapons that are strong vs Armor or Fliers are in the game too, but each Hero has their own selection of weapons, and unlocking them only unlocks them for that Hero. Kinda sucks.

You can also unlock Passives and abilities this way. Improving your "Super" attack, like above Lucina has 3, a starter one, "Luna", and finally "Aether". All doing the same thing, Aether just being the most powerful + Adds a Drain to it.

Other such Passives are, Tiki for instance, has "Breath of Healing", after she attack, adjacent allies gain 3/5/7 HP based on the tier you unlocked. She also has one that raises her DEF by 2/4(?) when you initiate an attack.

Some Heros just have flat +1/+2 to a stat as possible upgrades.

Outside of that, not much else I can think of off the top of my head. Its very lite Fire Emblem, and some of the removed things irk me a bit, but overall I've enjoyed my first few days with the game.

I eagerly await what this game can bring over the years.

Edit: Also first 5 Pull got me...

5* Lucina
5* Tiki
3* Healer
3* Mage
3* Wyvern Rider

Lucina and Tiki are both very nice.

Idk if her name is Tiki
[+]
 Bahamut.Horrer
Server: Bahamut
user: Horrer
By Bahamut.Horrer 2017-02-03 21:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing good yet on rolls unless Donnel can become op like he was in the 3ds >.>

By Faelar 2017-02-03 22:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Haven't been able to complete the second download after the tutorial, it stalls as soon as it begins...have tried a few different WiFi networks at several locations, and even the internet at home. No dice :/
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-02-04 10:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
Haven't been able to complete the second download after the tutorial, it stalls as soon as it begins...have tried a few different WiFi networks at several locations, and even the internet at home. No dice :/
Might be a memory issue on ya phone, plus on the start screen under options there's a delete cashe option, if that don't work shut off your phone for like 10 min to empty the memory, and if those don't reinstall
Bleach game did that to me a few times and FFRK when I had a iPhone (got a Motorola Turbo 2 now)
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-02-04 19:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Went ahead and downloaded it today. Misao said it best as an "FE Lite."

It's pretty awesome how you can get so many different heroes across so many different games. The different difficulty modes is also great.

My one issue so far is how tough it is to get new characters and how many orbs are required per summon. I didn't get any great characters with my initial 8 or so summons, so now I'm stuck progressing through the story mode missions using characters I really have no interest in. Ideally, you would get like 1-5 summons per day for Free, that way you didn't have to progress those story missions as the only main way to get orbs (without spending money, of course).

Edit: supposedly you get two orbs daily? I just got the game, so not entirely sure on that.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2017-02-04 19:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Obysuca said: »
Farm Arena, get chains, release ***/duplicate units, this is the fastest way.

It'll take a while either way. I Rerolled until I got Lyn then I spammed gasha until I got Camilla but I got her as 4* unfortunately, so I'm in the same situation right now. Hurts even more that I got her to lv30 and she'll get back to 1 after I get her to 5*.
She's amazing though, attacking 4 times is crazy.

I'm glad I went for Lyn, I wanted her because I love the character but she's actually boss in this game. I wish I could get Ryoma for the "complete package" but I'm not gonna complain.
First Page 2 3 4