Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Mobius Final Fantasy
Mobius Final Fantasy
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-02-11 22:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I managed to do it. Now to focus on story again until Reactor 3 is added.

Seems the difficulty is entirely on the trash mobs; Guard Scorpion was a walk in the park both times. Hardly any different from the version you fight in the actual Mako Reactor areas.
Got unlucky and ended up with 2 waves of Typhoon Bombs in Reactor 2. Their Self-Destructs ate a few Phoenix Downs. ._.;
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-02-11 22:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

My ID: 208f 6b8d 260d
I have Lifestream aka Aerith & Tifa: FFRK (Haste+Faith, uses 3 life orbs) on as my rental card. Follow me and you'll be able to rent it.

The game has 2 difficulty options: Normal and Hard. Consider switching to Hard if the nodes grow "green" in your current zone. You'll get more skillseeds that way.
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-02-11 22:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Got unlucky and ended up with 2 waves of Typhoon Bombs in Reactor 2. Their Self-Destructs ate a few Phoenix Downs. ._.;
Don't remember how many times I tab back in and I'm just dead with nothing in front of me lol
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-02-11 23:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
Don't remember how many times I tab back in and I'm just dead with nothing in front of me lol
Yeah. Even in relatively easy nodes, bombs are Auto mode killers. :/
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-17 08:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ more than a little bit of power creep coming to Mobius. Aerith's Ultimate card is coming like over a year early. For those who don't know, Aerith does this:

Trance (All stats +30%)
Imbue Weakness (Gives enspell that equals the weakness of the enemy)
Quick (Increases actions by a set amount, independent of Speed, making it stronger than Haste in most cases)
Ultimate Charge+ (Increased ultimate gauge accumulation)
Prismatic Shift (Changes all current orbs to prismatic orbs)

Also has strong passives:
Prismatic Starter +2 (Start with 2 prismatic orbs)
Prismatic Appearance +8 (+8% chance for any drawn orb to be prismatic.)

It's an ultimate card tho so gl getting it. Would be hilarious on a Hall of Fame DRK tho. Can get close to 60% Prismatic Orb Draw with Masamune and HoF panel unlocked. Goes great with its +500% Darkness damage lul.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-02-17 10:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Source?
Edit: found it on the FF portal.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-02-22 22:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

*** whoever this is
[+]
 Shiva.Zykei
Server: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2017-03-21 11:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

New MP boss in JP: Brynhildr

Notes:
It's tanky as hell (20-25M HP) and gains feathers which it'll use to attack X amount of times (+13 every turn). Feathers are reduced by attacking it normally, which makes it not very threatening.

As an ability card, it comes with a massive 3300 attack but has a recast timer of 1 turn on it making it not spammable. Also this card takes 62 souls (limited material) to complete 1x 5* card.

Only noteworthy thing about the card from it is that the 5* comes with seed bonus +30% and you can add another 20% to it. This goes hand in hand with the new Legendary, Cait Sith (native seed bonus +30%), allowing you do farm a silly amount of fire seed (JP on twitter with 4x Brynhildr was getting 400k seed per gigantaur node).
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [136 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-08-04 09:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

YEEESSSSSSSSSOMGSDFFHSJKSFHFJ

The one-time Greater Summon free pull. I started this game hoping to get this job when it's released in Global. Given the odds (legend job = low chance to get, and there are at least 5 other legend jobs), I kept my expectations realistic. It took me by surprise really.
Time to prepare an appropriate deck.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [425 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-03 10:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Necro but idgaf.
Anyone still play this?
Making progress in the current FFX event going on right now.
Drew ephiroth's Legend card the other day, so that was pretty cool.

Also trying to get the PC version to work, but it makes my PC freeze when I'm updating it in-game. Anyone able to download and ZIP up the install directory and send it to me somehow? Many thanks in advance.
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-10-03 11:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I play, but on mobile. Finished FFX ep 4 yesterday while I was in the hospital. Used up all my resources and got Shorn One too. Don't think I'll be able to get all 4 EX jobs though. Sucks that they're releasing all 4 in the space of 2 months.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-03 11:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Laurelli said: »
I play, but on mobile. Finished FFX ep 4 yesterday while I was in the hospital. Used up all my resources and got Shorn One too. Don't think I'll be able to get all 4 EX jobs though. Sucks that they're releasing all 4 in the space of 2 months.

I've been playing on Mobile, but I kinda want to stream it from PC at some point.

I played when it first released, but stopped. Came back to it about a month ago and had to start fresh. I pulled all 3 of the Starter Pack pulls for Dragoon, Scholar, and Dancer. Great start, actually. Now I'm still running the Dragoon deck but swapped out the Fat Chocobo with Hell's Gate and the actual Job Card with Sephiroth.

I'm only in Episode 2 of the event I think. The one with the Trials of Memory, Alacrity, and Combat.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-10-03 11:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Necro but idgaf.
Anyone still play this?
Making progress in the current FFX event going on right now.
Drew ephiroth's Legend card the other day, so that was pretty cool.

Also trying to get the PC version to work, but it makes my PC freeze when I'm updating it in-game. Anyone able to download and ZIP up the install directory and send it to me somehow? Many thanks in advance.
Grats, I do still play, albeit VERY casually. Just collect the free magicite, do the daily and log off. Surprisingly enough that's still sufficient (with a few extra hours in the week before the event ends, which is like once every 3 months or so) to finish all main events (story chapters, ladder events, and main FF events). I don't do multiplayer anymore as it is time-consuming and full of whales anyways lol.

My luck with gacha has been decent so it kinda rekindles the desire to play once that happens. I'm f2p, and I got most of the jobs I rolled for (Mercenary of Balamb, Thief of Tantalus, Albhed Hunter, Lightning, Sephiroth and Yuna...among others), plus a supreme card (Aerith).
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-10-03 11:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you try getting it on steam? I had a magicite mule on android then moved it to pc for a while when my tablet was dying.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-04 12:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally got my PC version to NOT crash while it updates, but it's super slow. This is after 2 days of downloading on gigabit.

Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-06 18:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anything I can change/improve upon?
Currently in Ch3, Part 2.

Bahamut, Syldra, Onion Knight, Hell's Gate cards.

Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2018-10-06 19:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

yea you throw the traitor away and get cloud!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-10-06 22:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. Well, I don't know what other cards you have right now (especially support), but the first thing you gotta do is to head to the Ability Shop and buy Knights of the Round and The Undying support cards. They're invaluable for the boosts they provide.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-07 14:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Yes. Well, I don't know what other cards you have right now (especially support), but the first thing you gotta do is to head to the Ability Shop and buy Knights of the Round and The Undying support cards. They're invaluable for the boosts they provide.

I'll definitely look into those. Sounds awesome to me.
Should I put both in my deck or just swap one out? KotR sounds more useful. I was told to replace Onion Knight with something else too.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-07 22:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Knights of the Round. Has sped up my kills a bit, even underleveled. Now I'm looking at my Mage, Ranger, and Monk decks....just to get them built to play with later, upgrade them as I go.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2018-10-08 00:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Should I put both in my deck or just swap one out?
Yeah, use both. In your other deck, you can use another copy of them or use other support cards like Hell's Gate (if you need the defensive buffs at some point).
Btw, IIRC, Haste gives like a 1.5 increase of the number of actions per turn for the duration of its effect (also rounded up IIRC, so if your base number of actions/turn is 7, it becomes 11, which is pretty awesome).
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2018-10-08 14:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Should I put both in my deck or just swap one out?
Yeah, use both. In your other deck, you can use another copy of them or use other support cards like Hell's Gate (if you need the defensive buffs at some point).
Btw, IIRC, Haste gives like a 1.5 increase of the number of actions per turn for the duration of its effect (also rounded up IIRC, so if your base number of actions/turn is 7, it becomes 11, which is pretty awesome).

Works for me. I've just bought The Undying. I'll get them both leveled up then throw them in my main deck and see how it works :)

So it'll be:

Bahamut - Syldra - KotR - Undying

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.