Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Thaesus
By Shiva.Thaesus 2018-07-12 18:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Shiva.Thaesus said: »
Started a few weeks ago. My friend code is 033,474,261
Sent you a friends request (Kiedan), if you need I can set up unit to solo the Greg trial for you as well as the Dark Ifrit/Sirin though I'd need to double check on what I need to cover that one.
Thanks
I got Gilgamesh done- getting Dark ifrit/Siren done would be nice

Thanks
 Shiva.Thaesus
By Shiva.Thaesus 2018-07-12 18:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
CG Lawrence and CG Charlotte when?
CG Nyalu or gtfo.
I wish. The cuteness would be too much. She'd probably be in a puppy costume!

Added. :) If you need any help or tips or whatever don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks- I travel a lot so it's a nice way and (fun) way to pass the time- it even works fine on airplane WIFI so that's a bonus
By clearlyamule 2018-07-12 19:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah so new trial... if you think you can take down the first 2 but not sure about killing bloody moon... well right now you can escape bloody moon so eayh
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-07-12 21:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

decimated the new trial with...

Barbariccia
Emperor
CG Lid
CG Nichol
CG Fina
Friend Barbariccia

Tornado + Aeroja from both barbs, FFB from Emperor decimates moose and echidna. On moon, can charge up FFB and Aeroja to maximum potency then eliminate all 3 apostles and the moon in 1 turn.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-12 22:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
decimated the new trial with...

Barbariccia
Emperor
CG Lid
CG Nichol
CG Fina
Friend Barbariccia

Tornado + Aeroja from both barbs, FFB from Emperor decimates moose and echidna. On moon, can charge up FFB and Aeroja to maximum potency then eliminate all 3 apostles and the moon in 1 turn.
Don't even need the healer if you skipping moon. Just murder them before they attack you

clearlyamule said: »
Oh yeah so new trial... if you think you can take down the first 2 but not sure about killing bloody moon... well right now you can escape bloody moon so eayh
That's a pretty big thing to overlook. I wonder if they even test their updates. Oh well, *** Bloody Moon.
Or how friendlist isn't updating or visual bugs or frequent crashes or no dailies etc etc etc.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-13 06:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sent you a friends request (Kiedan), if you need I can set up unit to solo the Greg trial for you as well as the Dark Ifrit/Sirin though I'd need to double check on what I need to cover that one.
Thanks

Thanks
I'll set VoD up when I can, to get the clear without KO (for large sword mastery) and esper summon missions you'll need a unit with hide on your end to hide everyturn then do their esper on the same turn you kill the second one.

Not having the lapis from the daily missions is going to really hurt me as it and the arena lapis are all I have coming in.
It's under the known issues so we'll probably get comped like 2x as much as we would have gotten.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-13 10:17:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Not having the lapis from the daily missions is going to really hurt me as it and the arena lapis are all I have coming in.
It's under the known issues so we'll probably get comped like 2x as much as we would have gotten.
idk those people who got caught in the ban wave that were found to have done nothing wrong didn't all get comped their fountains of lapis...
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-13 10:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Got CG Reagan and CG sakura on my first 5 step ^^ also got zile should be good with that crazy high attack need 1k more lapis for another 5 step pull time to grind!
By clearlyamule 2018-07-13 11:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Got CG Reagan and CG sakura on my first 5 step ^^ also got zile should be good with that crazy high attack need 1k more lapis for another 5 step pull time to grind!
I thought this was limit 1 lap?
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-13 12:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
I thought this was limit 1 lap?

Odd looked like I could do again I'll check in a bit stuck in story atm
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-07-13 20:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I laughed so hard after murdering the first two bosses then running from Bloody Moon. Cheese never tasted so good.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-07-13 20:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok was 1 time still was a pretty good 1 time deal I was figuring at most I'd get Reagan if game was nice and it tossed in sakura

Edit and basch from my tickets xD we need more anniversaries lol
By clearlyamule 2018-07-15 16:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

And the determental bugs still around with just vague we'll get to its
 Shiva.Thaesus
By Shiva.Thaesus 2018-07-16 19:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks

Thanks
I'll set VoD up when I can, to get the clear without KO (for large sword mastery) and esper summon missions you'll need a unit with hide on your end to hide everyturn then do their esper on the same turn you kill the second one.

Thanks Freehugs and Kiedan- I use Freehugs to farm Bokken she 1 shots them and Kiedan I won Dark Ifrit
 Shiva.Shwtym
user: Shwtym
By Shiva.Shwtym 2018-07-16 20:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all kinda new to BE friend up! 723,430,468

Heya thae who helped you with the darkifrit fight? keen to get that one done also
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-16 20:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shwtym said: »

Heya thae who helped you with the darkifrit fight? keen to get that one done also
Tried sending you a friend request but says your full. My code is 980,330,154 and have a couple slots open if anyone else new around needs dark ifrit/siren solo... Like I said though for the no death mission you need to go in with your unit having Hide or some variant and use that every turn. For the siren/ifrit summon will need your unit to summon the same turn you kill her but it's just a moogle so can skip on it if you want to be safe.
 Shiva.Shwtym
By Shiva.Shwtym 2018-07-16 20:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shwtym said: »

Tried sending you a friend request but says your full. My code is 980,330,154 and have a couple slots open if anyone else new around needs dark ifrit/siren solo... Like I said though for the no death mission you need to go in with your unit having Hide or some variant and use that every turn. For the siren/ifrit summon will need your unit to summon the same turn you kill her but it's just a moogle so can skip on it if you want to be safe.
Ah no worries ill drop some randoms and add you!
By Creecreelo 2018-07-16 21:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not related to FFBE (yet, collabbb soooooonnnnn), but Star Ocean: Anamnesis is a lot of fun!! I'd encourage everyone to check it out.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-07-16 23:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Have room again if anyone here would like to add me.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shwtym
By Shiva.Shwtym 2018-07-17 03:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
Have room again if anyone here would like to add me.

Added you mate
 Shiva.Shwtym
By Shiva.Shwtym 2018-07-17 03:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Also accepted your request freehugs. Thanks everyone for the adds/accepts
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-17 12:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

We should get Sophia as a unit, girl is 10/10

Creecreelo said: »
Not related to FFBE (yet, collabbb soooooonnnnn), but Star Ocean: Anamnesis is a lot of fun!! I'd encourage everyone to check it out.
I've been giving it a shot but not sure how I feel about it so far, drawing for both characters and weapons is a bit of a turn off for me. N8Q5ZAJ7HB is my ID if anyone from here wants
 Shiva.Thaesus
By Shiva.Thaesus 2018-07-17 13:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Freehugs and Kiedan- I use Freehugs to farm Bokken she 1 shots them and Kiedan I won Dark Ifrit
I'm glad I can help :) Have you done Latius Woods Hard yet? I could set up Ang.. He should be able to one shot the boss with his LB. And Armor Piercing Arrow should handle all of the small fry monsters on the way. (This isn't a guarantee on the boss but he should be able to seriously wound it if not.)

Edit: With your Rain's undermine I could only get him to 40% with my LB. Then he will aoe murder everyone with Ochu Dance because his babies died. If you had someone with reraise (Rikki, Meliadoul) and entrust you could reraise my Ang and then entrust someone else's LB to him. Idk.. I'll put him up if you want me to.

I tried and he 1 shot me I used your dual combo light flash I'll try the reraise option later with Rikkus LB might work

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-07-17 21:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Final go to kill moon setup for chain + finish after a charm... accidentally one shot it when I had been saving esper gauge for next turn and have to redo it with another friend with 300 less mag so had to charm
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-17 22:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried to set up a 100% evasion unit as well but he has an acc buff or some type of magic attack that makes it useless.
The ochu song can't be dodged, though you can put RR on a cover tank and they'll still eat it all and then you can re cover the next turn.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-07-18 02:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Was bored and decided to see what Zargabaath would look like pimped outI have his LB leveled so went with double hand for science so he can maintain the LB buff instead of word or law, since that has damage and doesn't eat mp. Doesn't make him a meta character or anything but I think he'd be fun to use and hope I can find an excuse to fit him in. Too bad there's no 2 handed light weapons or an element/imbue on his LB.
First Page 2 3 ... 90 91 92 ... 116 117 118