Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 116 117 118
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2018-09-27 03:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we think Loren is going to get the same 7star treatment here as jp?

I'm considering using my UoC on hyoh, but i have a Loren on the side just waiting to use on her. :C
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-09-27 08:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
Do we think Loren is going to get the same 7star treatment here as jp?

I'm considering using my UoC on hyoh, but i have a Loren on the side just waiting to use on her. :C
Generally any changes they make from JP are buffs, it would more be a question of if we'll get any global exclusives or other units buffed in such a way that they overtake her. Since they're not following the same order for 7 star awakenings I wouldn't recommend spending your tickets on a second of her till we know she's coming.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-27 10:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I wouldn't recommend spending your tickets on a second of her till we know she's coming.
Not like he has a choice with how they changed UoC lol
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-09-27 12:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Malphasie

Circe

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-27 15:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

TIL, Mystea has ability upgrades, probably a fairly new thing but I didn't notice, getting her the *** upgraded.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-27 15:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

But super saiyan Rain!!!
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-27 15:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
But super saiyan Rain!!!
I DON'T HAZ

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-27 16:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
You have Chow though, right? I can't imagine her enhancements being that much stronger.

also *** Royal Carribean international. I don't want to watch your ad 4 times in a row.
Like in niche situations you were already using her to be your status protection too maybe

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-09-27 16:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Chow confers the most powerful status resists (Stop + Charm) to his party anyway, which Mistair can't do. He can also cast Esunaga and has a counter that removes status ailments from the party if anything gets through gear/Jade Pendant/Lakshimi. No reason to use Mistair ever if you have a 5* magic tank honestly.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-27 16:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Um mystea does stop... so reason. When you want to provide status protection AND stop resistance with 1 character and put up cover. Which has come up
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-27 16:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I might explore Chow and putting Jade Pendant on one of my Finas
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-09-27 16:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Um mystea does stop... so reason. When you want to provide status protection AND stop resistance with 1 character and put up cover. Which has come up

Can't say I've ever encountered this problem, and I'm up to date on trial content. Something that 5* magic tanks can't do that would actually be useful sometimes is break resistance, which would fall to Shylt if you can't bring VoE. Status ailment prevention and removal is such a simple thing that devoting a tank slot to it is just so unnecessary.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-27 16:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It actually works well if I put it on Seabreeze Dark Fina as she should be easily able to maintain exorcise jade and physical fall.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-27 17:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Can't say I've ever encountered this problem, and I'm up to date on trial content. Something that 5* magic tanks can't do that would actually be useful sometimes is break resistance, which would fall to Shylt if you can't bring VoE. Status ailment prevention and removal is such a simple thing that devoting a tank slot to it is just so unnecessary.
I wouldn't call it a problem so much as a solution. I wanted to do diablos all missions in 1 run without any of the rng or danger. Mystea was necessary for me... maybe if I had double VoL I could've split that duty between 2 for 1 turn but meh. Remember a lot of the game is making the best with what you got not the optimum set ups. And sure I could've gone slow with an actual provoke tank and deal with everything or take 2 runs but that was no fun
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-09-27 22:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't need silly status ailment protections when you got these Hyohs, Trance Terras and whatever the *** else bending things over and forcing mobs to eat their own ***!
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-09-27 22:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

In all seriousness though Ive found Chow was far too busy to even effevtively use stop and charm resist buffs for recent content. This was especially true for Venomous Vines where he just spent most of the first fight raged past 50%. Wave 2 he spent every turn just refreshing Spiritual Guard cuz he died and reraise every turn.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-09-27 22:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly just throw ribbons/discernment/grand helm+whatever on your party. The loss of whichever slot easily makes up using someone for ailment immunity. With that said, 3* Titan and Fenrir have petrification immunity so there are a lot of options. Also 3* Lakshmi has aoe stop immunity in an ability.
By clearlyamule 2018-09-27 22:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well maybe I don't have all that! Plus I put ailment immunity into turns when that unit isn't doing a lot. Heyo break, buffers, magic tanks a lot of the time.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-28 03:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm bummed, didn't get bonus stage done but probably could have done. Started with doing Scorn of the Intangir to see if I could do it. Then tried bonus stage but demon managed to kill view and I couldn't recover. By then it was late and I was too tired to try again.
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-09-28 05:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

got a malphasie trying to decide if shes good enough to 7* or if i should just use my 10 tickets for a 2nd hyoh to 7* that one instead. Malphs STMR is hot AF though.

Using 2 7* tidus atm, idk if hyoh is a huge enough boost over them to even bother focusing on him. What i really need is a cloud for his TMR. Ive got 2 marshal gloves but no cloud .
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-28 06:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday I did the smaller Hyoh step up summon, notable units were Sephiroth and Hyoh.

Did the two 10+1 summons today and got Squall and Circe, so not a bad couple days
By Ciri Zireael 2018-09-28 12:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Third Duke and Malphasie, no complaints.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-09-28 12:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I just used a shared Malphasie, my word she's a monster, just tried out Intense Rancor on the raid boss.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-09-28 22:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Got nothing from my 10+1s. Re: is Malphaise worth 7*ing: probably. She's monstrously strong as a hybrid unit and she chains with 3 different attack families.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-09-28 23:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a Malphasie from the free 10+1 I decided to pull to the guaranteed random rainbow on the step-up got my second Sephiroth then used a sinlge4 star guaranteed and got a second Malphasie the tools at her disposal make her an interesting unit.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 116 117 118