Breath Of Fire 6 (MMORPG PHONE Sold To China)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Breath of fire 6 (MMORPG PHONE sold to China)
Breath of fire 6 (MMORPG PHONE sold to China)
 Asura.Regicide
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2015-12-06 19:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

when you realize this *** hidden gem is sold to bad developr's... capcom sucks
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2015-12-06 19:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Really capcom..,
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-12-06 19:27:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The massive amount of menu strolling between attacks reminds me of Lost Odyssey... That game had potential but that crap slowed down the fighting system so much I lost interest before even beating the game.
By Draylo 2015-12-06 19:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So damn bad... It looks like a stupid version of maple story or something. The fact its a numbered BoF and on a dinky smart phone is just silly.
[+]
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2015-12-06 19:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
So damn bad... It looks like a stupid version of maple story or something. The fact its a numbered BoF and on a dinky smart phone is just silly.

Yea exactly just look at the animation for the Phone version it makes me want to cry
 Asura.Regicide
By Asura.Regicide 2015-12-06 19:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
The massive amount of menu strolling between attacks reminds me of Lost Odyssey... That game had potential but that crap slowed down the fighting system so much I lost interest before even beating the game.

IF your comparing Breath of fire 3 to Lost odyssey I really don't know what to say BOF3 was miles ahead of Lost odyssey Game spot and other Video game review's *** the game by saying it looked way too much like the classic ones with updated graphics and systems only.

I know what you mean tho when it comes to lost odyssey lol this game is much faster
[+]
 Sylph.Knala
Server: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2015-12-06 20:33:30
Link | Quote | Reply

im seriously convinced that 1: capcom is insane, 2: they hate money.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2015-12-06 20:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

BoF 3 was fantastic until the ending, which was thoroughly anticlimactic. I really enjoyed it, but that ending left me wanting and made me a sad panda.
By Afania 2015-12-07 12:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking at the title, I love the fact that when players don't like a game, they blame China for everything. Like what happened to FF14 1.0.

You'll be surprised if you learn that many AAA console titles such as Uncharted, FFXV, ESO are also partially made in China.