FPS Nerds: Commence Nerdgasm.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » FPS Nerds: commence nerdgasm.
FPS Nerds: commence nerdgasm.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-09-02 11:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I've played plenty of computer FPSs, but I still always go back to Halo/2/3. I've played it on PC also and its just so much more enjoyable on xbox. I've played a lot of console FPSs other than that though like Doom3, Max Payne, FEAR2, Mirrors Edge, RE5, Orange Box, etc.
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-09-02 11:29:43
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really can't wait, but of course I'll prolly not get the game until it's a platinum hit Q.Q

Wish I had the money like I used to. So many games that have came out and I don't have.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-02 11:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Karusan said:
Caiyuo said:
Any other PS3 exclusives you favor, Karusan? I'm pretty behind on all things praystation. ;

MGS4, Valk and LBP are the main ones I can think of at the moment, I'd have to go into other room and take a look at what I have. For the most part it's multi-plat games.
Oh actually Resistance 1&2 are good, so is Killzone 2. I haven't got into the online on that much but apparently a lot of people like it.
OHHHH and definitely play Uncharted and soon Uncharted 2. I have never laughed so much in a single player game as I have in Uncharted. So looking forward to Uncharted 2.
Thanks. :D I've heard Uncharted was a big deal but was never sure if it was just a lot of fluff and advertising. lol

Karusan said:
Hackstealandbot said:
mouse is so vastly superior..

Probably but most people don't care. You also don't need to spend big numbers on a rig. You also have a wider audience to play with. It's a level playing field with everyone having the same specs.
While PC might be superior, the communities involved with console gaming offer more.
Very well said. Either platform is fine for me as I'm just there to have fun with friends and admit to sucking in either case. lol
 Seraph.Majinn
Server: Seraph
user: Cojak
By Seraph.Majinn 2009-09-02 13:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'm definitely getting it for the PC. One of the advantages PC has over consoles are mods that can extend a game's life and replay value. Playing new campaigns or missions after I get tired of the original content will be nice.
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-09-02 13:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Majinn said:
Well I'm definitely getting it for the PC. One of the advantages PC has over consoles are mods that can extend a game's life and replay value. Playing new campaigns or missions after I get tired of the original content will be nice.

Completely true for most games where single player is the main purpose of the game. For example the playability of Fallout 3 was a lot better if you had it on PC because of all the expansions and user created content that was out there.

But, and this is one of the big reasons people use XBL, people like to feel connected to other people, that they're not alone and even if they're not playing a multiplayer game, they can still be experiencing things with their friends at the same time.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, just giving some perspective. People should play on what they want to and enjoy themselves while doing so otherwise what's the point.
[+]
 Remora.Orbit
Server: Remora
user: Orbit
By Remora.Orbit 2009-09-02 13:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

jizz in my panfs
 Pandemonium.Wickster
Server: Pandemonium
user: Wickster
By Pandemonium.Wickster 2009-09-02 13:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG! Someone clean my pants!
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2009-09-02 13:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn... i still play COD4 and this just looks golden.