Suggestion On Spell Set Up For Subduction.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » suggestion on spell set up for subduction.
suggestion on spell set up for subduction.
By CHENGMIKEY 2015-06-30 19:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

hello, with all the new spell that is out and they all take about 8 point to add you to the list. i was just wondering what other people use for there BLU. thank you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By CHENGMIKEY 2015-06-30 19:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

i was looking for more on the magic spell you have set than gears. and the job trait. thank you Roguethief
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2015-06-30 20:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I won't claim this is optimal, but for the purpose of simply training mobs and spamming them down, I'm currently using:

Delta Thrust
Barbed Crescent (these two give a cheap Dual Wield trait, so you can use two clubs)
Sound Blast
Heat Breath
Memento Mori
Spectral Floe
Subduction
Erratic Flutter
Silent Storm
Sandspin
Metallic Body
Cocoon
Entomb
Cursed Sphere
Magic Fruit
Magic Hammer
Retinal Glare
Dream Flower

Usually subbing /RDM so I don't worry about Battery Charge in most cases. I typically just go Spectral > Entomb > Subduction, and that kills what I usually go after (trash in Cirdas). Sometimes I'll throw Cocoon and Metallic up before pulling. Retinal Glare just in case I want to fight a single mob to get my NPCs to cure me full. Everything else is there for the MAB bonuses, except Sandspin, in case I ever wanted to inflict Acc. Down, but that's never come up.
By CHENGMIKEY 2015-06-30 20:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

thank you so much! i'll try out the spell and see how it work out for me. thank you for the great input.