Help With EU / JP Reg.code For Seekers Of Audolin?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Help with EU / JP reg.code for Seekers of Audolin?
Help with EU / JP reg.code for Seekers of Audolin?
 Cerberus.Warviper
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-05-31 03:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys.

So i bought this registration code for Seekers of Audolin via Square Enixs official site, however when i try to enter it i get the message that key is invalid and I think the reason being that i originally importet my game from Japan so the account is originally made with a Japanese registration code...

I tried buying a JP registration code for seekers of audolin but i cant seem to find a Japanese website that lets me buy it online without having to physically import a game disc...

So yeah... if anyone can buy me a JAPANESE registraton code for seekers of Audolin and wanna swap it with my EU seekers registration code please send me a message OR if anyone find a JP site that offers digital download of seekers so i can get a new JAPANESE registration code via email then PLEASE also post a link to that website here^^

Thank you in advance
Regards
Viper
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2015-05-31 04:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually kind of did the opposite so I have an extra JP adoulin code. I can just give you the code since it'll just go to waste otherwise. Just send me a PM if you need still.