users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » SOA mission 2-7-1
SOA mission 2-7-1
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-07 11:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to solo this 3 times. Can get the group down to 2 but that's when my trust WHM dies and soon after I do. Willing to pay 2 million gil for this mission fight. I am a busy guy with summer coming up and don't really want to spend time in game shouting for a group. Plus if anyone has delve pops I am looking to buy drops. Come on and hook ole B3 up plz!
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-07 12:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Bloodbathboy said: »
Tried to solo this 3 times. Can get the group down to 2 but that's when my trust WHM dies and soon after I do. Willing to pay 2 million gil for this mission fight. I am a busy guy with summer coming up and don't really want to spend time in game shouting for a group. Plus if anyone has delve pops I am looking to buy drops. Come on and hook ole B3 up plz!

Save your money. I can help you with this when I get home from work - if you want to wait. Otherwise, good luck on the run!
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-07 12:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Save your money. I can help you with this when I get home from work - if you want to wait. Otherwise, good luck on the run!
Thx man! Its tough being a year and a half behind everyone else. What time will you be free good sir?
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-07 12:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Thx man! Its tough being a year and a half behind everyone else. What time will you be free good sir?

I'll home in about 5 1/2 hours (CST) - and no problem, I understand!
[+]
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-07 12:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you sir! I will go and grab the key item and wait by the gate.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-07 12:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you sir! I will go and grab the key item and wait by the gate.

You're going to stand by the gate for 5 1/2 hours? o.o

Surely there's folks logged on in the LS that might be able to assist? If not, I'll help later.
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-07 12:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

They got there stuff going on. I would not feel right for asking. Only person I kinda know is Dray and he must be at work to ATM.
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-07 12:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I will go farm some stuff to sell . Been having good luck with torso4 the last few days.
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-07 14:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok Ava, I got the key item. Logged out by the gate. Going out for some lunch. I will be back and logged in before your home from work. Thx again man.