Looking For An EGLS...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Kujata » Looking for an EGLS...
Looking for an EGLS...
 Kujata.Beryle
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: beryle
By Kujata.Beryle 2009-08-30 11:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Here Rag.. Just make sure you're willing to cheat, hence the 'interview on Ventrilo'...

EmpressBots: said:

*Note* ALL applications will undergo a BC on BG so please make sure you list you name you may have used on a different server! Thanks

* If you decide to apply, your application will be up for vote and the outcome will be decided by the leaders.
* Do not bothering applying to this ls if you are currently waiting for responses from other linkshells.
* If your application is succesful you will be welcomed into our LS on a 2.5 week trial, after this period the leaders will decide if you are to be made a full member.
* In this period you won't receive any major equipment and you will be removed from the linkshell if there is any drama.
* However after 1 month if we're happy with you your lotting restrictions will be removed and you will be considered a full member.
* Obviously during this time it is a chance for trial members to impress the linkshell [WTF!! ] so attending all events they are online for and performing well on their various jobs are the biggest factors we are looking at. (Don't forget to have 1-3 character you're willing to sit at zones to get various ToD for their botted HNMs )
* The application itself is the only oppurtunity you get to impress the LS before we decide whether to give a trial or not. Presentation (i.e. pictures of gear and merits) and thoroughness of your application have a large impact.
* You must be interviewed on ventrilo before being accepted. (BECAUSE WE MUST KNOW IF YOU WILL CHEAT AND USE OUR BOTTING PROGRAM NASA!!!)
* Good luck to all those who apply~ "

Talk about making a game into a job... .

EmpressShei"I"ds (what a GAY name, did we forget how to spell?)

This is a linkshell that's not worth joining, in my opinion, because, someone's going to get caught up with all the botting and then *poof* Goodbye, EmpressSheiIds; Don't worry, guyz!! I'm doing my part to get you off my server!

Oh, you said you wanted a linkshell to join... well, no-one's gonna come here looking for you. You won't 'impress' the Empress(Queen Mharkie), by posting here. Or anyone else, not that it really matters anyhow.. it's a GAME!
[+]
 Kujata.Blacksummon
Server: Kujata
user: xial
By Kujata.Blacksummon 2009-09-04 21:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

http://stimulusls.ath.cx
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-09-04 23:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Beryle said:
Here Rag.. Just make sure you're willing to cheat, hence the 'interview on Ventrilo'...

*Note* ALL applications will undergo a BC on BG so please make sure you list you name you may have used on a different server! Thanks

* If you decide to apply, your application will be up for vote and the outcome will be decided by the leaders.
* Do not bothering applying to this ls if you are currently waiting for responses from other linkshells.
* If your application is succesful you will be welcomed into our LS on a 2.5 week trial, after this period the leaders will decide if you are to be made a full member.
* In this period you won't receive any major equipment and you will be removed from the linkshell if there is any drama.
* However after 1 month if we're happy with you your lotting restrictions will be removed and you will be considered a full member.
* Obviously during this time it is a chance for trial members to impress the linkshell [WTF!! ] so attending all events they are online for and performing well on their various jobs are the biggest factors we are looking at. (Don't forget to have 1-3 character you're willing to sit at zones to get various ToD for their botted HNMs )
* The application itself is the only oppurtunity you get to impress the LS before we decide whether to give a trial or not. Presentation (i.e. pictures of gear and merits) and thoroughness of your application have a large impact.
* You must be interviewed on ventrilo before being accepted. (BECAUSE WE MUST KNOW IF YOU WILL CHEAT AND USE OUR BOTTING PROGRAM NASA!!!)

This is a linkshell that's not worth joining, in my opinion, because, someone's going to get caught up with all the botting and then *poof* Goodbye, EmpressSheiIds; Don't worry, guyz!! I'm doing my part to get you off my server!

Oh, you said you wanted a linkshell to join... well, no-one's gonna come here looking for you. You won't 'impress' the Empress(Queen Mharkie), by posting here. Or anyone else, not that it really matters anyhow.. it's a GAME!

You sound butthurt. Did they reject your application?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Sylvester
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Rambo
By Gilgamesh.Sylvester 2009-09-11 01:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Beryle said:

To start useing names like you have, i shall call you "QQ Queen Beryle". You sound so butthurt. I laugh at your pain and pathetic attempts to slander peoples names that you probably have never even interacted with! lol!

"I don't care what you think, and I don't care that you don't care. I can't stand QQ Queens, and if you perpetrate, aid and abet such QQing Queens, that includes you."
[+]