Comment box Block Feature broken
First Page 2
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 16:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Under submit screenshots, we are unable to allow comments without filtering desperate attention *** from tagging their names on our submissions. Just putting that out there.

This thread is now about the Walk of Echoes Surge campaign event.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2015-03-11 17:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Now its people comenting the attention ***...
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-03-11 17:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

B'aww someones feewings are hert.

The "block" feature doesn't ACTUALLY block anyone. It just stops YOU from seeing what THEY post/comment. You cannot stop an individual person from posting on your pictures, too bad.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 18:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Your comment from earlier:

"Don't enable comments if you're going to delete them."

Something along those lines. Your point is no one should enable comments, in case some hapless *** like you decides to chime in.

From an administrative point of view, this undermines the purpose of the comments section. Assuming you are an adult, I think it's pretty sad you would go to such lengths to make your comment no one cares about heard.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-03-11 18:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

isn't it pretty childish to post a picture so people can praise you while deleting all criticism from it?

like that tard with the dozen pup posts on the front page, essentially nobody wants to see those but without comments we can't let him know that he's being annoying
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 18:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not a troll. You're just mad no one cares about you. Pretty huge difference. You are also repeatedly abusing broken site mechanics to spam. We'll see where this goes for you.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 18:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
isn't it pretty childish to post a picture so people can praise you while deleting all criticism from it?

like that tard with the dozen pup posts on the front page, essentially nobody wants to see those but without comments we can't let him know that he's being annoying

Well, he's reposted it several times, so feel free to bask in it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-03-11 18:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
You're not a troll.

*lol*

It's not broken, you just use it incorrectly, that is all.

You must be new here, everyone loves me, so much, even when I'm not posting they view me.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-11 18:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's this "Valli" person?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-03-11 18:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Who would've thought one little "innocent" comment about how terrible WoE is, and how shitty the loot is, would've made such a big impact.

Saved me the effort of having to post in the salvage bans thread to get my jollies for the day.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 18:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I've removed his comments about 5 times now. Half of them were along the lines of "hue hue hue admins will do nothing."

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-03-11 18:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause you totally actually get windbuffets every time you go. Yup yup.

Come on josiah... you're better than that.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 19:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
I'm confused; do wind buffet belt+1
Acerbic sash+1 and
Whm fc enmity neck go for 10k on your server?

Because they are still top tier for many many macros.

Shhh. It doesn't matter. He's "trolling." Also I'm just erasing criticism by deleting his comments, no matter how mind-numbingly stupid they are.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 19:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
I was unaware the truth was trolling, or criticism.

It's an opinion. And if you don't like it, no one but you cares. I WILL post a comment, whether you like it or not, if I feel like it. That's why the option is there. It's not harassing, or bullying or any other *** QQ statement you can think up sweetheart.

Simply disable the comment feature if your feelings are gonna be hurt.

Actually, no. I will enable comments because not everyone here is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Thanks. --and you can keep banging your head on your keyboard. It's win-win.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 19:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If he was a real troll he'd totally go for it. Nothing is too trivial.
 Sylph.Xodia
user: Xodia
By Sylph.Xodia 2015-03-11 21:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why even bother posting screenshots in the first place lol you should know by now nobody on here cares. Also with regard to WoE he is right its a lame event and the drop rates are so low youd be better off farming the gil to just AH it. Or why dont you shout for 18 in jeuno and get gotenzu, vyvanse and the elite gang to join and wipe everbody now that sounds fun least the player droprate will be higher if you get what I mean wink wink.
[+]
By Chimerawizard 2015-03-11 21:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else open this thread thinking it was about Sieha?
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-03-11 22:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Xodia, I honestly can't tell if you're joking or if you've been huffing paint, but I'll take this as an opportunity to brag about the drops I've gotten already explain to you how it's been working since the Surge event began.

I first noticed what was happening when I saw someone had about 200 liminal residue listed in their bazaar for only 6k a piece. Normally they will go for around 10-20k. When I arrived at Walk of Echoes to buy what they had, I noticed there were about 45-55 players in the zone when it is normally empty.

I then realized they were all there zerging the same confluxes over and over (11 and 13, sometimes 4).

I had never done a surged conflux before then, so I can't really compare what it might be like pre-surge event. This may be purely speculation on my part, but I do believe the drop rate of valuable items is drastically increased during this campaign. I was able to collect 3 Windbuffet +1 belts in only about 20 runs, which were all completed quickly and with little effort. You might also notice a sudden drop in the price of Windbuffet+1 on our server and the auction house being flooded with this and other high value drops from WoE. (sadly, I had just purchased one for myself at double the price they are going for now just one day before it all began.)

There is no need to shout for players, there are usually people there all hours of the night during JP prime hours. No invite needed. The more people who come and fight, the faster the wins flow. I get at least one item worth 2mil or more a day doing a few casual runs. (flume belt+1, fairy hairpin +1) There are also numerous items worth around 500-600k between those.
 Bismarck.Osaia
Server: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2015-03-11 22:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds profitable if you've already done salvage and dyna for the day and wanna be fairly casual about it.
First Page 2