Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
Killer Instinct: The Beastmaster Compendium
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 175 176 177
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-09-25 18:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

been a while.. the player 50%pdt- cap counts both pdt and dt towards that right? You cant have pdt-30 and dt-30 and get 60%, its still capped at 50%?

edit: feel half foolish for even asking that. But id like to make sure. Its amazing how fast the mind can forget some things when its not being used....
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-09-25 18:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Assuming so..

so if i switch out the three items i mentioned for the OP items, im still left with dt-33# and pdt-22% from equip. With shell V on, that still leaves me capped on pdt and mdt then. Interesting.

Thank you for the info Xilkk. And of course a thanks to the OP creator. That much have taken a lot of time and effort to compile.
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Falkirk
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2018-09-25 23:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Some master PDT options, at a glance:

AxePDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
4Block Chance+3
ShieldPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
1065Block Chance+15
563Block Chance+20
471Block Chance+5
458Block Chance+9
30Killer Effects+2%
Range/APDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
3Status Resist+11
2Status Resist+10
5Enemy Crit. Rate-2%
4Aquan Killer+5%
Killer Effects+2%

HeadPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
512038Refresh: 1/tic
511115Regen Set Bonus
411325Phys.Dmg: "Ice Spikes"
NeckPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
610~15
6Regen: 3/tic
510~15
EarsPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
1~2Quested
1Light Weather: PDT-2%
110Watersday: Regen: 2/tic
20Shield Skill+10

BodyPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
1015829Abs. Magic Dmg+5%
1014830Resist Sleep+90
815332Refresh: 2/tic
813323Regen Set Bonus
13328Augments Killer Effects
RingPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
3Enemy Crit. Rate-5%
27Regen Set Bonus
20Regen: 2/tic
Enemy Crit. Rate-7%
BackPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
419Red. Knock-back Dist.+2
417Red. Knock-back Dist.+2
1520*Occ. Annuls Phys. Dmg.

HandsPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
49829Regen Set Bonus
WaistPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
4154Converts 2% Dmg. To MP
412Converts 2% Dmg. To MP
8Regen: 2/tic

LegsPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
611515Regen Set Bonus
413523Block Chance+3
FeetPDT-DEF+ VIT+Other
48517Resist Sleep+15
3788Regen Set Bonus
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2018-09-26 00:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-09-26 18:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

no disrespect Falkirk.. But my first thought when seeing that list was 'how the **** does he format a post like that!?' lol Its awesome.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-09-26 18:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Two reward questions

First, Totemic jackcoat +3 has [augments reward III] what does that entail? I cant seem to find info on that one.

Second is about the recast time listed for the reward set in OP. Its total is listed as Recast-32.
Stout Bonnet - which is listed as [Reduces "Reward" recast time] 16 seconds
Ankusa Trousers +3 - listed as ["Reward" recast delay -21]

So should that total be -37 seconds? Are the two pieces calculated differently or something? Or capped at 32?
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2018-09-26 18:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Two reward questions

First, Totemic jackcoat +3 has [augments reward III] what does that entail? I cant seem to find info on that one.

From the front page:
EffectEquipment
Removes Paralysis, Poison, Blind, Silence,
Weight, Slow, Amnesia

Second is about the recast time listed for the reward set in OP. Its total is listed as Recast-32.
Stout Bonnet - which is listed as [Reduces "Reward" recast time] 16 seconds
Ankusa Trousers +3 - listed as ["Reward" recast delay -21]

So should that total be -37 seconds? Are the two pieces calculated differently or something? Or capped at 32?

The default Reward time is 90 seconds, and the Reward recast reduction caps at -23 seconds (25% of 90).
Any combination of Bonnet and Legs will cap your timer (NQ bison warbonnet and NQ totemic trousers is still over cap).
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-09-26 19:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for the info falkirk!

I do have one last question for the moment; for the physical ready sets listed. They are listed in sets based on accuracy. But i noticed none of them use the two skirmish2 axes with 'pet tp bonus+200' augment. Only one.

Is having two of them (200+200=400) plus the hands piece of tp bonus+600 totaling 1000 no longer the better option? Even the low acc set doesn't use that any more. Does the Aymur really out do that bonus? (not that i have one anyway.)
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2018-09-26 19:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Is having two of them (200+200=400) plus the hands piece of tp bonus+600 totaling 1000 no longer the better option? Even the low acc set doesn't use that any more. Does the Aymur really out do that bonus? (not that i have one anyway.)

Aymur gives 1000 TP Bonus (500 in precast, 500 in midcast).
By clearlyamule 2018-09-26 19:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's be honest a lot of the time that precast is being wasted.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-09-26 21:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure how i forgot that one; much less not see it. I guess trying to research with a migraine in the best idea. Thanks.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-09-28 10:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So, SE actually replied my weedling for more information by posting a complete list of all job/subjob for all familiars.

Full Pet Job List

No big surprises. the only familiars whose jobs differ are as follows:

Slippery Silas: BLM / BRD
Faithful Falcorr: THF / BLM

Colibri familiar RDM / NIN
Choral Leera RDM / NIN
LifeDrinker Lars DRK / BLM
Diremite familiar DRK / BLM
Anklebiter Jedd DRK / BLM

So the new info here are that Falcorr isn't only a thf, and Silas wasn't a smn.

hmm this means Choke breath will probably burst well.
... unless its really a breath move and not just magical wind damage.

I really don't recall. Notes on ffxiclopedia say magical damage, conal, buy doesn't say its breath damage. so a small thing to test tonight. both if its breath damage, and if I can burst it. and how much of a burst bonus it might have.

the list SE gave lists jobs as support jobs, but I'm not sure how much that applies. certainly they can do it as a support job, but we know in monstrocity that they are really dual jobs.

so if mab and burst bonuses are low, its a support job, if they are full level, its a dual job. I suspect dual job, but want to be sure.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2018-09-28 15:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
So, SE actually replied my weedling for more information by posting a complete list of all job/subjob for all familiars.

Full Pet Job List

That's awesome - thanks Xilk.

I see they listed Fluffy Bredo/Acuex Familiar as DRK also, which is good to know (certainly explains the abnormally high attack).

Faithful Falcorr: THF / BLM

hmm this means Choke breath will probably burst well.
... unless its really a breath move and not just magical wind damage.

I really don't recall. Notes on ffxiclopedia say magical damage, conal, buy doesn't say its breath damage. so a small thing to test tonight. both if its breath damage, and if I can burst it. and how much of a burst bonus it might have.

I can't find the screenshot from testing now, but I have Choke Breath listed as Slashing, and just doing as much as a melee hit worth of damage... If you want to investigate further, let me know what you find.

Slippery Silas: BLM / BRD
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-09-28 22:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

you are right, choke breath is physical damage w/ added effects: paralyze, silence. so strange for it to be physical.

old wiki is just plain wrong writing it as magical. (which was probably me years ago)

too bad ;.;

huh... I was scanning thru list quickly earlier today, and didn't even notice it lists Acuex/Bredo and drk.

that seems strange to me. cuz the magic damage and bursting

I mean what other ready moves burst for so much. I'm dubious.

guess I should do some numbers.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-09-29 23:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, just posting my bredo numbers.

this is vs apex raptors

Foul Waters
0 tp
3300 Damage
Burst off 2-step Darkness Skillchain (Tachi:Gekko > Primal Rend)

3k tp

Burst

This is without any pet mab gear at all.

so I could use a bit of help. bg-wiki magic burst page states that after a 2-step skillchain, a bursted spell should do +35% damage.

with all other factors being the same, I expect the burst do increase from non-burst by 35%.

that would be only 4455 damage from the 0 tp, no gear example.

then there would be a separate bonus of 111% from traits....

I don't think thats right. In fact, I'm pretty sure this formula is wrong for magic burst damage.

When I'm on Sch on Omen getting objectives, I can buff up solo and get 12k~14k damage for single nukes. Thats w/ every buff I can do solo. I can't quite get the 15k objective.

but if I buff up and do self skilchain, I burst 45k no problem.
Again this is like 3x the damage of the non bursted nuke.

Granted I have magic burst bonus equipment and traits on sch, but roughly 3x damage is pretty normal on sch. Or better even. so I see the same pattern w/ Fluffy bredo. but what isn't clear is what the actual burst formulas are? cuz bg wiki doesn't seem to be accurate.

Also, I must say ty for Falkirk for reminding me its easy to use Ayame for this testing.

and really for solo cp, for bsts out there, Its alot of fun to pull mob and use pestilent plume right away, then I'm doing 15k Primal Rend > 22k Darkness > 44k Foul Waters on Apex Raptor.
It takes apex mob down pretty quickly.
 Phoenix.Thorbean
Server: Phoenix
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2018-09-30 06:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Base burst multiplier was increased from 1.3x to 2.6x a good while ago.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-01 10:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

2.6x makes more sense. Thank you. Sad that its not on BG wiki's magic damage page.

or on the Magic Burst page.

it has 1.35 on the magic burst page, but I'm not sure what the x variable means really.

What terms should be used for it? 2.65 ?

Also and FYI for interested BSTS out there. We are looking at a change in Job Points in November.

Wish I would have noticed this sooner.

The story is that a Japanese Aymur user was complaining that He chose to never invest job points into the Pet Enmity + (20) category because his/her playstyle didn't want pet tanking, or taking hate (DD focused).

However, the New upgrade requirements for Aymur (and other REMA) require that you be Master Tamer and put points into Pet Enmity + 20.

So SE said they will look into alternative JP category to replace it with in November.

Personally I hope they address pet enmity gear and snarl, and buffing ready moves generating no enmity at the same time.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-01 11:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Wrong.

They increased the multiplier and used some vague language like double and people assumed that meant the base went up when they were really just double the amount per step. ie instead of .05 per step it's .1 as such base went from 1.3 to 1.35. It actually got tested about a year back.

You are likely experiencing the other newer discovered effects of SDT/elemental resistance (though they were only added a couple of years ago so are newish too)
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-01 15:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Wrong.

They increased the multiplier and used some vague language like double and people assumed that meant the base went up when they were really just double the amount per step. ie instead of .05 per step it's .1 as such base went from 1.3 to 1.35. It actually got tested about a year back.

You are likely experiencing the other newer discovered effects of SDT/elemental resistance (though they were only added a couple of years ago so are newish too)

OK, so I searched bg wiki for SDT and it gave me the Resist page... which was helpful if a poor place to find the information when trying to calculate magic DAMAGE (not resistance)and its not very clear.

but it does imply that against a monster w/ lowest possible resistance to an element (water i n this case which 2 of 3 mobs I bursted on are weak) and bursting off a 2 step skillchain, the damage will be +185% instead of +35% and +185% damage is exactly what I'm seeing whether 0 tp or full TP.

That makes me wonder though. This should be standard for bursting with any of the pets if there is no Magic Burst bonus. As long as its a mob w/out resistance to the element I'm bursting.
no burst bonus implies its not a blm. but then why is the bursting from other pets so weak by comparison?

fyi, I did these bursts on apex raptor and apex eruca. both of which appear weak against water. I did not know raptors were weak against water when i tried it. I did however also burst on Apex Bats. which are not weak against water, and I got a similiar increase in damage from non-burst to bursted damage. I did not record damage like w/ raptors and eruca but I could burst up to 45k damage on apex bats after putting mdb down from pestilent plume. thats about the same damage I would see on apex eruca and raptor.

So I guess I need to re-test burst damage on other pets and be careful on how I choose my targets. See if i can get similiarly large increases in damage when bursting or not. I remember well farming unity goobue nm in zi'tah and using Yoko. Gloom did ~5k damage normally and ~10k when bursted, but I don't have tp information. It just seems to me that all other pets burst MUCH lower damage than Bredo.

Only time I remember bursting high on something else is 27~35k fireball bursts on Yilan... but Yilan has that fire weakness mechanic anyway. and I'm rambling cuz I can't test it right now but want to.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-01 17:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's linked in the calculating magic damage page as one of the potential steps.

And yes it's complicated but intertwined together and is a part of resist. The stat primarily effects resistance and the guaranteed 1/2 dmg/duration that we've always called SDT. But i it also can be a multiplier on magic bursts as part of the magic burst adjustment awhile back and became the a multiplier for skillchains (which is what those percent values for the tiers are) when they made them unresistable which let us actually do this testing.. It's got it's own thread on bg based on a huge bunch of jp testing. I tried clearing up but multiple editing etc... need to probably take a look back at the page to clear some things up. And yeah should probably add some stuff on the magic burst page actually thought had put some stuff there hmmm

But yes it does add onto the normal multiplier so yes up to 2.85 would be possible on a 1 step.

As far as specific weaknesses you'd have to go to thread and the excel page being kept on that. Last I checked not sure if we were putting it on all the monster pages yet or not list isn't exactly 100% complete but generally non nms they've done at least 1 of each species/subspecies and it tends to carry over like all blue raptors should have the same mdt, mdb sdts but green will be different. Checking bats, regular black ones they have water at the 3rd lowest resistance tier so a 2 step water MB should have a 2.5 multiplier

Why some might work and others not... it could be some aren't having that factor applied which would probably be a bug (I'd have to check the updates exact wording) but I know helixes and kaustra were specifically excluded. Breath attacks also aren't but they also doesn't get the normal bonus either. Best way to check for that is find some resistance tiers and comparing how much magic bursting adds to each one
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-01 20:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I've taken the time to test pretty much all the magic burst ready moves. They all burst the same proportion up.

Falkirk's table for tp and damage on magical ready moves is really a good comparison, but I think its too subte to tell how powerful magical ready moves can really be. The below numbers are all with 3000 TP and using my pet MAB set. my set is pretty good, though there is some room for Improvement. I'm actually not using MAB axes at all, because I'm engaged.

Snow Cloud 18k (Ice)
Dust Cloud 22k (Earth)
Molting Plumage 8k (Weakest Element we have is Wind!)
Stink Bomb 18k (Earth)
Nepenthic 23k (Water)
Charged Whisker 32k (Thunder)
Fireball 22k (Fire)
Gloom Spray 28k (Darkness)
CorrosiveOoze 39k (Water)
PestilentPlume 37k~ (Darkness)
Foul Waters 37k~49k (If Pestilent Plume up damage goes high; Water)

Only Element we don't have is Light

Molting Plumage doesn't increase damage w/ TP so Its really not useful for damage dealing even when bursting its very unimpressive.
Cursed Sphere doesn't appear to burst at all. and its incredibly Poor when it comes to MAcc I think. I was only doing 1k damage on apex bats, and thought maybe it really is dark elemental, but it was just as often resisted on apex jagil, and it didn't get better if I was in full Tali'ah +2 gear.
BTW, I do 10110 damage on Reisenjima mobs w/ my pet mab set.

Lulush and Shasra are lower level ofcourse, and I did see Macc concerns there. but Charged Whisker is still a very potent nuking option. And Snow Cloud is decent also. Both give us Elemental options we don't have anywhere else.

I would also mention that most our best bursting pets are good tanks: Generous Arthur, Alluring Honey, Left-handed Yoko, Fluffy Bredo.

Those are the 4 best bursting pets, and they are all tanks. the longer time between ready moves also means more tp, which helps ALOT when bursting.

BST ofcourse also has 2 really great Magical Weaponskills and all 4x level 2 skillchain properties.

It feel like bst would be really good to engage, skillchain and even burst in a party w/ mages in the backline. Situations where you will have Geo-Malaise up. Frankly If I'm drop 10k~18k Primal Rend or Cloudsplitter w/out malaise I'll hit harder.

Makes me want to use Yoko to burst on Divergence Statue that just got a big leaden salute closing darkness and has malaise on it. Puppet roll and Samurai roll.

I might even melee w/ /whm or /run wearing heyoka set and keep Beatific shield on. or just keep /nin and block stuff w/ shadows.

Its a playstyle I haven't seen much of but makes alot of sense. Magical damage focusing bst lol.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-10-01 21:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so found the note

update said:
The potency of magic bursts has been increased. Magic bursts will now deal increasing damage to monsters that have lower resistance to the element generated by the magic burst.
* The following spells are exempt from this adjustment.
Geohelix / Hydrohelix / Anemohelix / Pyrohelix / Cryohelix / Ionohelix / Onctohelix / Luminohelix / Kaustra

So should be getting the bonuses by that...anyways just did a quick test and seems to be working for fireball (mandies obviously very weak to fire)

So Idk what going on with yours
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-01 21:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

mine is working fine

I was just comparing if the burst increase was different for bredo than for others. it is not. Bredo is indeed DRK like SE said.

We do not in fact have any blm type pets which can burst.

I'm also putting in perspective what is possible on bst bursting.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-01 22:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I though you were implying wasn't getting as high of burst dmg on others.

Hmmm yeah it is weird. Even the nin and rdms can't MB for dmg.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-03 06:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty Awesome Hybrid TP Set.

ItemSet 361794

Artio's Mantle:
-5% damage taken; +30 acc/20 atk; 10% DA

Pros:

Master
Capped Gear Haste (25%~26%)
11% Dual wield (Caps delay reduction when /nin and capped magic haste)
Crit rate +41%
Acc + 343

HP + 704
50% Damage Reduction
34 MDB
594 Meva
Def + 638
EVA + 198

Pet:
Capped Gear Haste 25%~26%
Acc +300
Pet Enmity + 50

Cons:
Master:
Low on Attack Multi-hit and STP

Pet:
Pet Enmity + 50

Pet enmity is a pro if you using tanking pet, and a con if using DD pet. Situational

I came across this idea thinking about how nice Reiki Yotai + Eabani earring combo are for dual wield because they cap (under capped magic haste conditions) and they don't use any of the 5 armor slots. Making a nice combo for Argosy tp set.

Then I thought how nice Heyoka Set caps master and pet haste with very healthy portion of accuracy for both as well.

Then ofcourse I thought, Gee w/ Pangu now, how few pieces would it take to cap pdt... and the answer was very few, and its easy to overlap with both other sets.

This really leaves the offhand, 1 earring, and ranged slot open for variation.

I thought this was an incredibly powerful Hybrid TP set. I would feel very confident Engaging and surviving any High end NM's wearing this set.

I know bst rarely gets good opportunity to engage in parties and alliances for high level content, but this sets biggest weakpoints are compensated by typical party bufs. Sam Roll, Chaos Roll, geo-malaise, brd songs for even more attack and accuracy etc. f

thought it was worth sharing w/ everything put together... even though I didn't choose which offhand would be preferable.
By Nariont 2018-10-03 08:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Like all the C path 1 handers, woulda been a perfect off-hand allowing you to ride thst capped DT while using say aymur, guess with that said your best off-hand would be some pet boosting axe or maybe blurred+1 for tp gain/nice chunk of additional acc.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-03 09:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Pangu also has highest Damage rating making it the best Main hand for Physical Weaponskills.

A tp building offhand is probably best idea for the aim of this set.
This set pretty much promises you can go in and melee pretty much anything w/out much worry about getting 1-shot or even seriously injured unless there is some extreme Gimmick (Pain Sync, en-death, doom). AoE Magical damage can be shrugged off. Physical stuff will have to ignore/plow thru utsusemi and a nice eva boost bfore hitting capped DT, solid Def, and a Big HP boost.

The magic defense is even more extreme than the physical defense. Its pretty incredible for bst to have this much offense and such overwhelming defense at the same time.

There is a long list of Promising offhand weapons depending alot on what next priority is. Pet vs Master; Offense vs defense Magical vs Physical;

A few options:
Charmer's Merlin (Ready recast)
Arktoi (Master / Pet Acc & Killer Effects)
Blurred Axe +1 mutli-hit tp building (Hunaphu/Hatxiik poor man's substitutes)
Malevolence (for Magical ws's and delay reduction though I'd prefer Aymur for primal rend)
Digirbalag (Depends on augments, but lots of good dd options; Probably WSD+)
Izizoeksi (Pet Tanking, pet dt, and enmity)
Skullrender (Pet TP; DA/Snarl)

When engaging with a primarily melee party, I feel its best to change pet to suppport and bursting Roles. BST will be solid, but probably not the best physical DD. Others will close the skillchains, but bst will be really good contributor to stringing skillchains together. then Bursting with pet will add nice damage, without breaking up skillchains. This mostly points to Bredo or Arthur for pets. Both give fantastic debuffs, Burst really high, and are quite sturdy without a maxed out pet -Dt set.
Bursting also benefits from more time between ready moves for pet to build tp.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-05 09:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Question:

Any Bst out there get Valorous Armor w/ both WSD + and MAB?

do you need dark matter augments for that combo.

I've gone thru alot of stones, and I haven't seen it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-08 19:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Falkirk probably removed Chatoyant staff from charm set because of this, though I don't recall it said explicitly.

Its pretty useless for charm now because of ilvl correction. you pretty much drop 20 levels for charm purposes. Thats a huge handicap.

I noticed when in Reisenjima the other day, was farming sparks and finished, w/ aggro. pet was dead to Run Wild.

tried to charm and because I was in pet only mode, it swapped my weapon. Tried gauge and it said lucani would be very difficult to charm. that struck me as strange. locked on Aymur and charm was easy.

Anyway, I suggest removing Apollo Staff, Chatoyant staff and Amicus grip from the alternatives on charm set. I suggest Adding Buramgh /+1; Kumbhakarna (charm +10 augment) and Digirbalag maybe for CHR.
 Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk
Guide Maker
By Quetzalcoatl.Falkirk 2018-10-08 21:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway, I suggest removing Apollo Staff, Chatoyant staff and Amicus grip from the alternatives on charm set. I suggest Adding Buramgh /+1; Kumbhakarna (charm +10 augment) and Digirbalag maybe for CHR.

Done and done.

ItemSet 311276 Charm
CHR+233
M.Acc+189
"Charm"+87
Artio's Mantle:
[CHR+30, M.Acc+20]
Alternatives and additions:

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 56 57 58 ... 175 176 177