Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 35 36 37
 Shiva.Gib
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-09-13 01:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Kalila said: »
They want to make as much as they can before releasing it for piracy.
lol
hundreds, if it was PC it'd be 10s of thousands
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-13 01:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Its getting hit pretty hard by the reviewers, but it really doesn't mean anything, Bungie even said the day 1 reviews wouldn't tell the whole story.
The raids sound like they are going to add a lot to the game, if it gets the kind of support that Guild Wars 2 got (biweekly updates) then this is going to be a long lasting, fun game.

Yeah, Story Mode is incomplete, they got more stuff to release in the future.
By Voren 2014-09-13 01:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Reviewers aren't looking far enough into the future of the game. It's like looking at the blueprint of the first motor vehicle and saying that it'll never replace a horse.

So long as they plan to implement expansions, which you could actually purchase the first two when you bought the game, and the season pass actually makes it a little cheaper, I don't see this game going away for a while.

What you will see is a slight decline before the expansions due to people speeding through content, decking out their character, and then chilling until next phase. Those that are on during the lull will be people who are taking it slow, or who enjoy PvP.

I was goofing around on the free roam earth section and ended up going from 17.5-18 in about 30 minutes. I was farming items for coin. I also ended up with a lvl17 rare pistol that rocks.

It's nice to go back to easy mode areas, still get the same xp/kill and have level relevant items drop.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 02:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Reviews don't even account for your specific taste in games, you'll need to find a reviewer with similar opinions as you to even get close to a reliable review, and even then you might like games they don't like.

The best reviewers give more facts and less opinions, and telling who this game is for and who it might not be for.

I'm not even a FPS player and I LOVE this game.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 02:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Voren 2014-09-13 02:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Destiny is totally doomed to failure.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2014-09-13 03:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Reviews don't even account for your specific taste in games, you'll need to find a reviewer with similar opinions as you to even get close to a reliable review, and even then you might like games they don't like.

The best reviewers give more facts and less opinions, and telling who this game is for and who it might not be for.

I'm not even a FPS player and I LOVE this game.

So true, I really only watch reviews just to get a general Idea of what the game is like, not for the reviewer to decide if I will like it or not.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 05:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Error Code: Bee ruined my night for me, got kicked out at the very end of a level 24 run.

meh ~.~
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-09-13 05:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally I'm not into FPS games. Only exceptions tend to be games like Borderlands where the shooting is just a part of the experience and not the entire gameplay experience. Destiny manages to hook me in and keep me playing, really great game. I suggest to anyone, even people who aren't fans of FPS, to at least give it a shot.
By Voren 2014-09-13 06:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone got a legendary weapon yet? Some look awesome
By fonewear 2014-09-13 11:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Normally I'm not into FPS games. Only exceptions tend to be games like Borderlands where the shooting is just a part of the experience and not the entire gameplay experience. Destiny manages to hook me in and keep me playing, really great game. I suggest to anyone, even people who aren't fans of FPS, to at least give it a shot.

That is what I'm thinking I tend to not play FPS games but I'm very intrigued by this game.
By fonewear 2014-09-13 11:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

As for the reviews no game could live up to the epic level of hype of this game.

Got to give IGN credit they are milking the review of Destiny like no other game 4 day review...come on now...
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-13 12:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Voren said: »
Has anyone got a legendary weapon yet? Some look awesome

My friend managed to get a exotic Shotgun. I have Legendary LMG, Head and Class Item. Exotics are higher than Legendaries but they're MUCH harder to obtain. The only drawback is that you only can wear 1 Exotic Weapon and 1 Exotic Armor.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 14:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Exactly, I never could get into a FPS game for more than a day or two, and here I am almost a week in and I love it more than when I started the game. The experience is much more than just pew pew pew, it's RPG like class system fits wonderfully into this game. My only disappointment in the class system is that I thought sunsinger would really be a healing/support class, and even tho it's not really that, I still love the job. It's not what I expected but it still surprised me in a way that kept me interested.

I really, really love this game. Great job, great concept, JUST FIX YOUR NETWORK ISSUES BUNGIE D;!!!
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-09-13 15:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

A little disappointed I can get to 20 so easy just doing crucible, only did like 1 mission on the moon

Gotta cap those pvp weekly points though QQ
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-09-13 15:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It takes longer to level up in the Crucible than it does doing missions, and its really going to slow down to a crawl if you just stay in the Crucible to level past 20.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-13 15:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting 28 can take numerous days. You have to farm Exotic/Legendary Armors which only make it possible to reach that level, but they have to be upgraded which can take massive farming. The hardcore events are only accessible by 26 and above. Nightfall Strike and the 26 raid coming in, possibly queens wrath maybe the 2nd Raid.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 17:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently 23, we've been trying hard to get to 26 to unlock the new strikes and try to clear the nightfall weekly strike before tuesday, going ot be difficult.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2014-09-13 18:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

getting booted a lot tonight Q_Q
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-13 18:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently 23, we've been trying hard to get to 26 to unlock the new strikes and try to clear the nightfall weekly strike before tuesday, going ot be difficult.

I'm 25, you will need Legendary armor to reach higher.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 20:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Network Errors Centipede, Bee, Jackrabbit, and Pineapple are hitting every time we're in heavy battle :(
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-13 20:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally unlocked weekly nightfall strike.

Epic, Angry, Lightswitch, Arc Burn, Nightfall negative modifiers.

NEED BETTER GEAR D;....
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-13 22:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Woohoo got 26, this grind gets more difficult.

Also each patrol area has Silver Chests around at certain spawn points. There is a small chance to get a Rare Ship from them which is a blueprint.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-14 00:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Now getting: Bee, Jackrabbit, Pineapple, Centipede, Baboon, and Groundhog errors.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2014-09-14 00:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

got bee baboon and elk all night, I gave up :(
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-14 02:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Managed to get 2 Rare ships, Rope to Heaven and Laughing Behind Your Back ^.^
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-09-14 02:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I hope they release an update soon, I'm so tired of being kicked out right before the final boss dies and I miss out on loot. I've missed out on 5 boss kills so far and it's just simply ruins the experience. I love this game but they need to fix this asap before people leave.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-09-14 02:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks like to me it's only occurring on the PSN servers, got it a few times but not a server kick out. Just entering PVP 1-2 times and that's it.
By Voren 2014-09-14 02:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Managed to get 2 Rare ships, Rope to Heaven and Laughing Behind Your Back ^.^

That combination of names sounds like they're both just waiting to fly you straight into a black hole, shrug, and say "my bad yo".

Grats though, nice to see ships weren't left out.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-14 11:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy to announce I got a PS4 didn't get Destiny yet. Also sorta a bummer that the racially pure white PS4 were sold out...
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 35 36 37