Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Achievement Points Disappearing
Achievement Points Disappearing
 Bahamut.Xavier
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Xavier
By Bahamut.Xavier 2008-06-28 15:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if its a bug or not, but overnight I lost roughly 13,000 achievement points (from ~57,000 to 43,977) and dropped from 8th to 17th on my respective server.

This happened after I submitted that I had obtained a Maat's Cap, not sure if its relevant. I'm confident this is some sort of error/bug because the system currently ranks me behind someone who has 3,000,000 less xp and doesn't have a relic.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-06-28 18:45:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, there was a bug and yeah the maat cap info was relevant, thanks.
 Siren.Yashka
Server: Siren
user: Yashka
By Siren.Yashka 2008-07-10 11:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

urg, i lost 6k as well, but i have no idea what could have caused that
when it happened, all of a sudden i was on a linkshell list i hadn't been on for years though
 Diabolos.Mischa
Server: Diabolos
user: mischa
By Diabolos.Mischa 2008-07-10 13:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah I lost achievement points as well. I took off the POL link because it was showing my rdm @lvl 69 when it is clearly lvl 75, a lot of my other jobs were a lot lower as well.
I'm assuming that the reason most people get ranked down(or Up) is because more and more people are registering?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-07-10 14:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Mischa said:
Yah I lost achievement points as well. I took off the POL link because it was showing my rdm @lvl 69 when it is clearly lvl 75, a lot of my other jobs were a lot lower as well.
I'm assuming that the reason most people get ranked down(or Up) is because more and more people are registering?

This is different, the previous posters are referring to point calculation being wrong. If you remove the link you wont be the in achievement point list by design. And that's true, your rank could go down as new people register.
 Siren.Yashka
Server: Siren
user: Yashka
By Siren.Yashka 2008-07-11 02:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

loosing rank is no problem. loosing points is making me scratch my head. is there a reason for points taken away?
 Diabolos.Mischa
By Diabolos.Mischa 2008-07-11 14:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg said:
Mischa said:

This is different, the previous posters are referring to point calculation being wrong. If you remove the link you wont be the in achievement point list by design. And that's true, your rank could go down as new people register.

Yes I took the link off because i didnt wanna be in the achievement points anymore as they were showing up wrong. I was losing some and I didnt know why.
But anyways, I guess its ok now, I'm not showing up all scambled anymore. I just removed everything.
 Fenrir.Maiev
VIP
user: Maiev
By Fenrir.Maiev 2008-07-12 03:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, also check your LS Community setting. At least or me, the setting was changed/reset without my notice, and I'm 100% sure no one was on me to change anything. Just thought I'd drop a tip.
 Diabolos.Mischa
By Diabolos.Mischa 2008-07-12 13:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right my settings were also changed. Weird.