users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Fodder Content Balancing
Fodder Content Balancing
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-07-23 10:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I was meriting at the DC Fluturini/Twitherym camp in Outer Rakaznar with a slightly tweaked set, I'm am actually mostly pleased with the results, They were noticeably dieing at a faster rate than before. I didn't parse the last session I came here for, (though I probably should have), but I do have a few questions.

First my margin of error was oddly higher than I'v ever seen before on crit rate, I parsed 43.10% crit rate with 3139 samples, obviously dDEX capped, not dispute there, but according to gear/Ionis I should have only parsed 42%~.

5% Base
5% Merits
15% dDEX
2% Ionis
3% Uk'uxkaj cap
3% nefarious collar
4%plunderer's vest +1
5%rancorous mantle

Total: 42%

I guess I could have has 1.10% margin of error but all the times I've used SB with that many samples I've never seen it that high, so something feels off.

Next, Accuracy was visibly capped, 94.96%(3309 samples) with 863 accuracy on both Primary and Auxiliary Accuracy, but Ranged accuracy was only 50.37%(137 samples) with 752 Ranged Accuracy, so looks like accuracy is right at the number it needs to be give or take to be capped, ranged accuracy is visibly 111 below and pretty horrible rate. (assuming they work on the same scale). I was using One-eyed for the camp.

TP Set:
STR: 198
DEX: 260

I'll try to test these more, and other areas as I get the motivation/time to.

If anyone else wants to contribute feel free, I'm just kind of curious how much the different fodder contents THF can solo vary on statistics.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2014-07-23 12:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
I was meriting at the DC Fluturini/Twitherym camp in Outer Rakaznar with a slightly tweaked set, I'm am actually mostly pleased with the results, They were noticeably dieing at a faster rate than before. I didn't parse the last session I came here for, (though I probably should have), but I do have a few questions.

First my margin of error was oddly higher than I'v ever seen before on crit rate, I parsed 43.10% crit rate with 3139 samples, obviously dDEX capped, not dispute there, but according to gear/Ionis I should have only parsed 42%~.

5% Base
5% Merits
15% dDEX
2% Ionis
3% Uk'uxkaj cap
3% nefarious collar
4%plunderer's vest +1
5%rancorous mantle

Total: 42%

I guess I could have has 1.10% margin of error but all the times I've used SB with that many samples I've never seen it that high, so something feels off.

Next, Accuracy was visibly capped, 94.96%(3309 samples) with 863 accuracy on both Primary and Auxiliary Accuracy, but Ranged accuracy was only 50.37%(137 samples) with 752 Ranged Accuracy, so looks like accuracy is right at the number it needs to be give or take to be capped, ranged accuracy is visibly 111 below and pretty horrible rate. (assuming they work on the same scale). I was using One-eyed for the camp.

TP Set:
STR: 198
DEX: 260

I'll try to test these more, and other areas as I get the motivation/time to.

If anyone else wants to contribute feel free, I'm just kind of curious how much the different fodder contents THF can solo vary on statistics.
I like it. That's a good looking set.