Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Kupofried's Dagger Moogle Magic, problem
Kupofried's Dagger Moogle Magic, problem
 Asura.Zart
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2014-06-22 04:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

firstly I like to say i am very very upset. I just spent a good month farming items from Walk of Echos when, I didn't need to. I have a level 90 Twashtar and, the website at ffxiclopedia made me think that it was necessary to build a walk of echos weapon to unlock Rudra's Storm. listed here : http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Walk_of_Echoes_Weapon_Skill_Trials

however this is not the case and I realize this now, so I entered into the normal Walk of Echos zone (from Xarcabard [S]), I head straight north and click on the glowing ??? which is suppose to give me a cut scene to unlock Rudra's (presumably) and I get a theres "nothing out of the ordinary here." message

I equip Twashtar and i get the same message, I equip Kandroma and i still get the same message!
Am I at the wrong place? Why isn't it giving me the cutscene to unlock Rudra's Storm? Am i suppose to enter through the Grauberg entrance?

so, according to this : http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Kupofried%27s_Dagger_Moogle_Magic
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-06-22 04:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have city voidwatch all cleared? It's a prerequisite to unlocking the WS.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-06-22 04:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you met all of the requirements, and cleared the Voidwatch quest, Guardian of the Void, as listed on the first link you listed?
 Asura.Zart
Server: Asura
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2014-06-22 04:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I needed the guardian of the void quest completed. Which was something that I missed, after I completed it I went to Walk of echos, talked to the moogle, selected dagger on the list and then traded my dagger to the glowing point, and it said you have obtained rudra's storm however; after all of this, I actually had to equip my rudra's storm weapon to the main hand and unequip before it would show rudra's storm on any other dagger...

thank you for the help guys and sorry.