New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Looking for a social linkshell
Looking for a social linkshell
 scp
By scp 2014-05-19 12:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Greetings Quez!

My wife and I recently returned to Vana, and we're really looking to find a social LS to fill the void that no other game seems to be able to fill. We're still trying to get our feet wet.. a lot has changed since our days of HNM content @ 75. We're completely lost at where to even start, but we're working on getting our ranks back up, unlocking sea / sky again, etc.

Are there any out there? Feel free to leave a message, or send me a message in game (Afflictive) Thanks!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 scp
By scp 2014-05-19 13:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome, thank you! That helps a ton. We've both got 99's, just past that as far as gearing goes, we had no clue.
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-05-19 13:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

There seems to be plenty of people coming back and honestly it doesn't take much effort to get caught up. So if you're dedicated then you'll have absolutely no problem with getting caught up and probably even being up to par, or at least very close, to the friends you had before you left. Granted, you may not have (Impossible to Gauge) armor that blows NMs out of the water, but you'll be doing the fun stuff in no time at all. Happy Hunting, welcome back and may your adventures be filled with many many good-times! :)