users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » GEO Relic & Wescolina
GEO Relic & Wescolina
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-02-20 09:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing some of these Relic quests, Wescolina gives provides you with a list of materials needed to make relic. I'm a bit confused by this, so forgive me for asking the obvious.

I appears that she is requesting two different sets of items (with the Exception of Griffon Leather), one that is a bit more costly and the other that is less expensive, but with the EXORBITANT PRICE TAG OF 97,000 Bayld. Am I reading this correctly? Or is she asking for both sets of items?

For instance, I want to do the body first (for geo skill+10) - she is asking for ether leather (which at this point is very pricy), griffon leather, akaso cloth (still pricy) to forge the relic. The second option she says is "Griffon Leather and Chocolate something" - Is this a choice of one or the other, or both item sets?

Also, is that all that is required if choosing the first option, or is there a bayld fee also attached to this choice as well?

I'm just not looking forward to spending 97,000 x5 bayld (485,000) for GEO relic, when only the body and feet are pretty unique (legs are ok for indi duration, hands are cool for an extra idle refresh tick during the daytime. replaces serp hands).

I also think they missed a golden opportunity to improve Dematerialize on one of these pieces, but just personal opinion.
 Ragnarok.Sharain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sharain
By Ragnarok.Sharain 2014-02-20 09:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It's one or the other. The option with more stuff doesn't have any hidden bayld cost.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-02-20 09:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome. Thanks.