TOA King ToD (Cerberus)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » TOA King ToD (Cerberus)
TOA King ToD (Cerberus)
 Cerberus.Ganlere
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-01-14 16:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Gurfurlur the Menancing killed today 4:30pm CST.
[+]
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-01-15 18:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

grats on finally getting the kill!
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-15 18:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

God damn it, missed the stupid Troll.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-01-16 15:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't know you needed it Conagh. Wife and I went with a group on Sunday, but it wasn't up. I just kept our characters out there since we were past the 6-man door and I had a set of keys. Plus with all the essays I had to read and grade, I knew I wouldn't have much time for anything in game.

Now we need Lebros Supplies (for the first time) and Odin V1 kill.

Also, if anyone else gets ToD on the 3 kings on our server, please post it in here. I know they have terrible patterns, but any extra info will help. Thanks everyone.
 Cerberus.Lilyula
user: Lilyula
By Cerberus.Lilyula 2014-02-04 13:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So a friend and I have been camping Gur Fur for almost 9 days now, with another person. There has been about 3 besieged in this time period the last one was yesterday and Gur fur did not show up so was not killed. However has not popped. Meanwhile Medusa, and Jaja have popped twice each in the past week... Does anyone have any ideas?
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-02-04 14:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Their pop times are just lame. When I camped Gurfurlur it took 10-11 days to pop, then popped again 4 days later. Others have reported 30+ days of waiting on pops before, but I'm not sure if that's something that's been fixed or adjusted. At any rate, be prepared to possibly wait 2 weeks or more if you're unlucky =/
By Spiraboo 2014-02-04 14:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lilyula said: »
So a friend and I have been camping Gur Fur for almost 9 days now, with another person. There has been about 3 besieged in this time period the last one was yesterday and Gur fur did not show up so was not killed. However has not popped. Meanwhile Medusa, and Jaja have popped twice each in the past week... Does anyone have any ideas?

Everytime there's a besieged it's timer will reset i believe, even if it didn't pop. it should -technically- spawn in the next 48 hrs i think. If not consider calling a GM as some people managed to make them do an emergency maint in the zone to force it to spawn in the next 24 hrs or something...

Good luck!
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-02-04 16:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Spiraboo said: »

Everytime there's a besieged it's timer will reset i believe, even if it didn't pop.

Good luck!

No, not unless they've changed the spawn conditions on them recently.
 Cerberus.Lilyula
user: Lilyula
By Cerberus.Lilyula 2014-02-04 17:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally popped! Gurfur dead 6:05pm est.