DNC Issues Needs An Smaller Update.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » DNC issues needs an smaller update.
DNC issues needs an smaller update.
 Asura.Eurewyen
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2013-12-25 16:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Eurewyen DNC XML
Autoexec I'm using

Hello everyone I've just been on DNC and I got an smaller issue inside my xml. It is telling me that my xml recourses for Building Floruish is outdated, how can I update these correct again? The XML is one I found on windower back in time. I've added a picture of the issue what it tells me ingame. if anyone could help out on this would be much appriciated, in advance thank you!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-12-25 18:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

In the resources folder, the file status.xml contains definitions for statuses. The automatic resource generator names all 5 entries for finishing move the same thing, Finishing Move. Since there's no number attached to it, spellcast can't see how many finishing moves you have when the XML checks. You need to open status.xml and go down to IDs 381-385, then change the part inside the tags to Finishing Move 1 to Finishing Move 5. I don't know if it should be ascending or descending order, but you should be able to easily figure it out if you fix it and it's reporting the wrong number of FMs.
[+]
 Asura.Eurewyen
Server: Asura
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2013-12-25 18:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
In the resources folder, the file status.xml contains definitions for statuses. The automatic resource generator names all 5 entries for finishing move the same thing, Finishing Move. Since there's no number attached to it, spellcast can't see how many finishing moves you have when the XML checks. You need to open status.xml and go down to IDs 381-385, then change the part inside the tags to Finishing Move 1 to Finishing Move 5. I don't know if it should be ascending or descending order, but you should be able to easily figure it out if you fix it and it's reporting the wrong number of FMs.

Hi,

Thank you, I try and take a look o that see if I can solve it myself then :) /bow